Technology Outlet Reviews

sales@technologyoutlet.co.uk

Unit 2, Enterprise Business Park
Linden Way

Tell us how Technology Outlet made you happy
The filament we had from you was of a poor standard and very brittle in places snapping inside the bowden tube
Yeah good products Great PLA I didn’t appreciate my order being cancelled, because they wanted to put prices up though.
Quick delivery but the PETG clogged my hotend needing a full replacement
Ok service. Product itself is good quality. The day before delivery was called to say one item was out of stock and so had to swap for another item. Meant I had to wait another day for delivery. Rated poor because this order was a donation to someone making PPE for the NHS. Emailed twice to ask if the company would consider donating some equipment and was completely ignored both times.
I purchased a Creality CR10s with the 500x500 print area. It was delivered in short order which was good but the problems have been non stop ever since. Initially the horizontal cross bar was so badly aligned there was insufficient bed levelling capability to take out the error (anywhere between 12-15mm of error) which was resolved with some judicious application of loosening bolts and pushing the bar back into position to realign. However, printing of the supplied SD card has never produced a full print of anything, it often comes off wiped and corrupted, on one of the prints the printer just went bat sh1t crazy and I ended up with spaghetti all over the printer (fortunately I managed to stop it not long after it started), bed levelling is a constant battle and now I have a problem with the feed mechanism which keeps quickly backing up about 5-8mm of the PLA filament resulting in breaks in the print or the notched feed wheel rips the filament and it ends up not feeding to the nozzle. I spend probably 2 hours and 3-4 failed attempts to get a print started and then I have no confidence it will actually finish correctly. This is my first printer and I bought large for a specific reason so I am a self confessed Noob. Tech Outlet have been helpful to a point but the assumed level of knowledge is pretty high. If you have a shed load of time on your hands and like tinkering and frittering away your time then this might be for you. Overall I am disappointed considering the good reviews this printer received. It certainly does not print 'straight out of the box' and I have continuous quality, feed and software issues. I would not recommend this printer to anyone who is not an experienced 3d Print guru and Tech Outlet have so far been 'meh' in terms of customer support. Mayne they just don't have time for Noobs and I got a duff one, but I am still left with a £500 machine taking up 80% of my desk which doesn't do what I bought it to do, in fact nowhere near. So yeah, lucky to get 2 stars tbh....
I recently bought a refurbished 3D printer from Technology Outlet, which was stated to have been tested and I assumed, ready to use. The nozzle wasn't cleaned and was clogged with dried filament and there was filament already in the feed tube. I had to then find a guide online for how to clean the nozzle etc and get it ready to print. The power cable/instructions/tools were all missing, which is apparently to be expected on a refurbished machine. Its all printing well so far but its a bit of a shame that was the experience, as I don't think it would take much to follow up a purchase of a refurb'ed printer with an email from Tech Outlet with a link to where to get the manual, the software, the tools etc which would have made things better in my opinion.
On this occasion I placed an order for filament and auto bed leveller 26th July (orders over £60 next day delivery) order was placed 6am ish on the 26th. Payment was authorised and that was the last communication I received items did not arrive on the 27th but I also assumed that weekends do not count as business days so I’m ok with that and expected it Monday or Tuesday at the latest. Looking into my order on the 29th it showed unfulfilled. I had to contact Technology outlet (online) to find out what was happening with my order as to which I was asked did I not receive a phone call? Unfortunately the bed levelling probe isn’t in stock even though funds were authorised for my purchases and it showed the item as being in stock at the time of order. Pretty poor show but reimbursed straight away which was positive
I purchased a creality CR-10 S5 and was amazed at first, a few prints in and I’m becoming highly disappointed that the pause and resume print function is temperamental at best. I’ve managed to pause and resume prints maybe 30% of the time overnight while sleeping as the printer is in close proximity. This morning I woke to a 85% complete 13 hour print not able to be resumed. Not only is it wasting my time and money but also pretty expensive filament.
2nd order where wrong filament was sent. No response to email. Sorted using web chat. Replacement sent by hermes so still waiting...
I have used TA for a while now for printers and ABS. I like the filament. The last two orders however have been wrong. One order contained PETG instead of ABS and the last order contained standard yellow instead of fluorescent.
I thought this would be a superior printer. Sorry guys, my prusai3 prints far better. Once assembled it was hard to get setup. Y axis motors wouldn't turn, screws on the threaded rod holders have to be inserted correctly. A silly mistake by the manufacturer. Sit little things are tell tale signs? I will get rid of this machine asap. Unless someone can show me something special from this printer?? I don't hold my breath.
Nearly been a week and the product has yet to be given over to UPS. Was not expecting such a long wait. Tag is seen as printed for days now ?
Purchased 2 items recently, nothing wrong with either, however I paid delivery charge because order was less than the £60 free delivery criteria. Later read on the website Free UK next day delivery when spending over £30 . Sent email to inform sales@technologyoutlet.co.uk and no response 5 days later. Not impressed.
Speedy delivery. Although had to question why order was showing as cancelled initially. Quick email reply confirming bug with courier and printer arrived quickly . On arrival spec of printer has changed and wouldn't print if assembled correctly. Emails for help ignored. Thankfully the online community is strong and managed to resolve but disappointed by lack of after sales support.
Although you sent out the items very quickly you never responded to my emails requesting that the order could have additional items. A response either way would have been acceptable rather than just ignoring it
Sorry Barney Although it should be no excuse, Our Cyber monday offers were a little overwhelming for us and I do apologies for anyone not getting back to you to add to you order, If you would like to add any additional items we have mailed you a 10% discount code for any future orders for your trouble apologies
I ordered a 3D printer and filament on Saturday with next day delivery but it did not arrive until the following Thursday and Friday. This was very frustrating as I had specifically made sure to order it when someone would be available to sign for it on the Monday (or at worst the tuesday). Whilst I appreciate that I didn't pay extra for this you should not advertise it as next day if it is going to take nearly a week to arrive.
Hi angela, sorry you order was 3 days late normally an order placed on saturday would ship monday for delivery to you tuesday, on this occasion we did not get it right, we were very busy over the black friday/ cyber monday weekend.. In the interest of good customer relations i have refunded you 8.95 for a UPS next day delivery and furthermore emailed you a 10% discount voucher off any future purchases apologies for your hassle
Inability to respond to any question. I'm now at a loss....either faulty printer or faulty resin I think, hard to diagnose the problem without any info. :-(
Next day delivery was a day late
Very prompt dispatch of the order. The UPS shipping cost of £8.95 for a small £7 bearing was unnecessary though. Just stick it in a jiffy and put in the Royal Mail for a couple of quid!
My order was originally delayed due to the item being out of stock (a matter i was not informed of when ordering). I was contacted the day after and informed the item was in uk customs and would be shipped to me in a few days late. At this point I was happy to wait for the item. I waited a week and still didn’t receive the item. I called and spoke to the manager who told me they would receive the item the next day and it would be shipped to me. When we spoke he agreed to add a free gift to compensate for the delays. I received the item the next day but with no free gift. The received item was well packaged and as described. However due to the poor communication and delays I would be reluctant to use this company again.
Technology Outlet is rated 4.68 based on 945 reviews