Technology Outlet Reviews

sales@technologyoutlet.co.uk

Unit 2, Enterprise Business Park
Linden Way

Tell us how Technology Outlet made you happy
Good prices and great service. Items arrived sooner than scheduled, despite potential delivery issues associated with the covid-19 plandemic. Would definitely buy from Technology Outlet again.
Fantastic service both items purchased on the same day delivered next day very helpful staff thanks for all you do will buy again and would recommend to anyone wanting to get into 3 d printing And supplies thanks again.
The filament we had from you was of a poor standard and very brittle in places snapping inside the bowden tube
Good price, fast delivery, but the "starter pack" or whatever it was that I added on was pointless, 4 reels of red filament that turn out not to work very well.
Used many times and delivery speed, and backup help has always been great.
Very quick delivery on both orders, including a printer in a couple of days. Perfect service.
Great and fast service thank you
Excellent!! Very clear, good pricing, prompt delivery. Easily ten out of ten!
Printer and filament arrived in good time and delivery was fully tracked - a great first 3D printer buying experience
I can't thank Sam and James enough. Technical support was outstanding also the communication through email was second to none. I had a faulty machine and they exchanged it with no quibbles. Would recommend this company.
Been around a week since ordering and still no delivery. Normally wouldn't be bothered by this considering the current global situation but the site specifically offers 'Next day delivery for orders over £60' -- despite that, they sent via Royal Mail 48 hour.
Good pre support and item delivered as expected. Having some quality issues with my creator pro. Also I didnt get my points as I didnt register when purchasing.
Really great service, products and prices. Items arrived quickly and well packaged. Very polite staff (Sam) that were happy to help and received continued support after purchase was made. Will 100% shop here again. Thank you.
Yeah good products Great PLA I didn’t appreciate my order being cancelled, because they wanted to put prices up though.
Quick delivery but the PETG clogged my hotend needing a full replacement
Great service. Fast delivery and good support. All this in the midst of a national emergency too. Will be shopping here again.
Order arrived promptly. Many thanks
Come quicker than expected.
Fast delivery
Ordered a few rolls of filament. Arrived in good time. Only gripe was i was sent another yellow instead of the green I ordered. so ended up with two yellows. :( Other than that really good service.
Technology Outlet is rated 4.68 based on 945 reviews