Talent Finder Reviews

of reviewers recommend Talent Finder
4.7
Based on 252 reviews
Read Talent Finder Reviews
Working with this company was very new to me and their customer service is excellent, they are very attentive and communication is excellent, they aim to please and to make sure you get the best service for your money. I would like to be able to use our company application forms instead of candidates completing a CV as you then need to contact the applicants to complete a company application form which duplicates the application process. Otherwise, I highly recommend talent finder and will be using them again in the near future.
Talent Finder has helped us to fill two important posts. Their wide reach of places where they advertise the roles means that many more people find our jobs than we could afford to reach by ourselves.
Very good service. Professional and friendly staff. Would recommend.
Very comprehensive service and very attentive to my requirements. Loads of feedback and involvement to ensure I was getting the most from my advertised vacancies. Sharon was amazingly helpful in making sure that I was receiving only the very best candidate selection for 3 vacancies. Daily feedback and updates from them and extra assistance provided in finding a good selection of candidates. Made more progress with Talent Finder in 2 weeks than I had in the previous 4 months going it alone. Would highly recommend.
We have recently used Talent Finder to recruit and found that their system was very easy to use. This made identifying suitable candidates less of a chore, and we were able to quickly arrange interviews and thankfully get the right person in for the role. The Talent Finder staff were all very helpful and attentive through each stage in the process, and I would like to thank them for their assistance.
Excellent service, thank you.
Very professional approach and great effort is placed to find the right person for you however, it is just unfortunate that there are not enough skilled people available.
Great service - thank you Gemma and team!
Absolutely delighted with the service received by Talent Finder and their team of polite, professional and friendly experts. The Talent Finder portal is fantastic, extremely intuitive and simple to use. More importantly though, we were blown away by the response to our advert which very quickly led to a short list of potential candidates and ultimately the successful recruitment of our latest team member. Special mention for Hamid who communicated with us throughout the recruitment process. An asset to the Talent Finder team. We will definitely use Talent Finder again.
Did what was asked, advertised job and found a candidate that we employed. helped me all the way with online stuff too
Very satisfied with the service. Very efficient and easy to use and staff always really helpful and friendly
Using Talent Finder was very "user friendly" and the staff were extremely helpful. We managed to find our next new member of staff with the right skills for what we need. I would highly recommend their service.
Great service - It was awesome to have the support of the team to optimise job descriptions, and to have the job shown on so many sites without having to do all that admin. Also, I realised I was massively overspending on boosting job ads, and actually saved on my recent hires, and found great candidates!
Extremely professional and enthusiastic staff. Not pushy gave me as much time as I needed to make a decision. Platform was easy to use and tye support I received from Sharon O'rourke was excellent
We have used Talent Finder on several occasions and have always received great candidates. The set-up was quick and easy and the aftercare service from Sharon has been great. Thank you Talent Finder, we have now filled the vacancy :-)
The Team at Talent Finder are really helpful, quick to respond and a pleasure to work with - every request is met with the same polite, can-do attitude and the advice and updates throughout the process made placing an advert and hiring new staff super smooth and cost-effective. We have used them a few times and will continue to make them our first port of call for hiring.
The team at Talent Finder provide an excellent customer experience. I have recently advertised two vacancies through them and appointed both candidates through their portal. Lisa and the team are extremely helpful and always go the extra mile to ensure that the vacancies reach the correct clientele.
We're within our first campaign and have our 1st hire with another solid interview booked for next week. From the initial discussions with Paul who talked me through our options to the subsequent support from Faruk who is in contact with me almost daily, I have a positive feeling so far. It is early days but it's tough out there currently and given our 1st hire and confirmed interview for a potential 2nd placement in our very first campaign then if this were to continue consistently from campaign to campaign I would highly recommend the 'managed' service provided by the Team.
We have been using the services of Talentfinder for a few years now and Find it an excellent service and find their system very easy to use. We have placed a number of people who have worked out very well. We would be very happy to recommend Talentfinder to other businesses wishing to recruit while managing the cost element of recruitment William Brennan Brennan Group Legal and Property
within a week of placing the advertisement, we had made an appointment and the person started all very easy and good
We needed to find a new office manager. I contacted Talent Finder who suggested I opt for their mid-range package along with assisted vetting of the applicants to save my time. Within just a couple of weeks they presented me with a short-list of high quality candidates for interview. I was very impressed with the way they efficiently dealt with my request and made the job of filling the vacancy stress-free and simple.
Talent Finder is rated 4.7 based on 252 reviews