Talent Finder Reviews

of reviewers recommend Talent Finder
Read Talent Finder Reviews
Very easy to use system. Incredibly helpful account manager who's assistance ensured that I got the best out of our subscription
We decided to try another way to recruit and dealt with Paul & Michael at Talent Finder. We chose the managed service to free up our time and ended up with over 100 CV's graded as "Good potential" "Maybe" and "Not suitable" based on our job specification. This saved us a lot of time. The one way video interview worked well for those that agreed to it but not all did which is a shame, but it's the applicants choice. We have offered one candidate a job that has been accepted and will be interviewing more for the second position we have available. There is still a place for traditional recruiters but for us Talent Finder worked and we'd use again.
As a British SME we have found the Talent Finder platform to be extremely useful in helping us find the right people for our specialist organisation. We know our business and we know what we want and Talent Finder helped us search for the right skills and experience without breaking the bank. They were also very proactive in altering the job specifications to attract the caliber of candidates we were searching for. Would recommend them as your recruitment tool over the traditional employment agency.
Recently used the service and was very happy with the entire experience, staff very helpful & user portal very easy and powerful.
We are an IT company based in Birmingham and have been working with Talent Finder for over a year now. Emma has been brilliant each time with helping us to find and enrol the right candidates. The portal which we have access to via Talent Finder allows you to review applicants CV's and relevant information in one place with an easy marking system so you know which candidates you want to interview, etc. There is also a handy notes section so you can note latest correspondence to keep track on your latest communications with each applicant. Emma knows the sort of candidate we like too so her service to promote certain CV's really helps! Would highly recommend Emma and the teams services. Simple to use, no hidden fees, great service and gets the job done!
A great service from start to finish. The online interviews are an added bonus during today's circumstances.
Great service and always on hand for help. The recruitment is very easy to use and provides all the information required.
Rather sceptical at first. However, after using this service, I was so pleasantly surprised that I offered to write a review. Had 60 jobs hits in 18 days. All genuine and 75% of decent quality. So much so that the new person starts next week. Impressed with the coverage as well. Front interface/portal takes some getting used to, but they are happy to help with training. Once used to it, the time spent is actually value-added to your own business. Significantly better value than using some of these 'recruitment agents'. My company will definitely be using this service again. And again.
Talent Finder are a very professional and personable company whose online recruitment service offers real value for money. Their consultants start by helping you to write a competitive advert which reaches a wide audience of job seekers, but they also recommend a CV filtering service where they screen the CV’s for you. As I received such a large response (more than I could cope with), this extra service proved invaluable. With the help of Kane, the Talent Finder consultant assigned to me, we narrowed the candidates down to a shortlist and 2 weeks later, I signed up my new recruit! I thoroughly recommend this company. 5 stars!!
In the current economic climate any opportunity to reduce costs is attractive! Using the Talentfinder website as an alternative to paying fees to a recruitment consultant is one of these opportunities. With minimal input we had over 50 applicants for our vacancy within 4 weeks. The portal enables quick and easy screening - and facilitates email responses to unsuitable candidates. 1 vacancy successfully filled in 6 weeks for about 15% of the cost of a recruitment agency. Job done!
I have used Talent Finder multiple times for our recruitment needs, as the price and service is unbeatable. The dashboard is very easy to use and there is always someone on hand to help if you have any questions. Every job I have posted has had a great response from candidates giving us a great pool to choose from. A special mention to Emma Carradice in the North West office for the great service as always. Thanks Emma!!
Dear Dan, Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate customers taking the time to leave some feedback. The team are absolutely over the moon and Emma in particular is very pleased. We hope to continue working with you for the foreseeable future. Kind Regards, The Talent Finder Team
Talent Finder is rated 4.74 based on 225 reviews