Talent Finder Reviews

of reviewers recommend Talent Finder
Read Talent Finder Reviews
Recruiting with Talent Finder worked very well for us, good service and simple to use - I can recommend them. Ashley - Mid-Sussex Properties Ltd
We found Talent Finder to be very personable and proactive, unlike other agents, they are able to tailor for the needs of our business. A refreshing change.
This was the second time I have used talent finder and managed to find the right candidates. A lot simpler to use than trying all different job sites yourself, as they offer a number of sites and you have all the information under one roof. Very easy to pick out the possible from the ones that do not match criteria due to the flag system.
Recently used the service and was very happy with the entire experience, staff very helpful & user portal very easy and powerful.
Very easy to use system. Incredibly helpful account manager who's assistance ensured that I got the best out of our subscription
Lisa was very helpful and look forward to working with her again
Second time using Talent Finder. Very happy with the help and support received. Would use again.
We have received excellent service from Talent Finder, we have successfully filled vacancies with high quality candidates.

Great customer service from Lisa
Always quick to respond and ensure we get plenty of relevant applicants which they assist with shortlisting. We have managed to fill several posts recently quite quickly.
Many thanks for helping us with our recruitment - a very effective and cost effective solution with great support
It is difficult to criticise when placing an add as if the particular type of employee you are looking for isn't out there then you wont get a response. However my account manager was proactive and kept in touch to advise possible changes in the add to attract the correct candidate for the job.
The web site job board was difficult for me to navigate but once you've used it a few times it's ok.
Possible some live notification when an applicant has posted his CV.
We were very happy with the service provided by talent finder and the instruction and follow up provided by their representative Lisa.
We received a significantly higher response rate to our advert with them than we had by using other platforms previously.
Talent Finder helped me successfully find the right candidate, along with vetting all applicants the process was well managed. Will be using them again as and when we need specific skill sets in the business.
lisa was fab
Great service. We were receiving meaningful CVs within a few hours and we have already hired as a direct result. We will be using Talent Finder again.
We have worked with Emma from Talent finder for a number of years and found them best value for money. Talent finders customer focus is outstanding. Many thanks to Emma and her team for all there help and support to obtain the best results. Great Job
Regards
Andy Project Solver Ltd .
CEO
The help I received from Lisa and the Team at Talent Finder was great. Efficient, helpful and made everything quick and easy.

Thank you for all your support.
Excellent service and magnificent help & guidance from Lisa Jackson.

Best Applicants from our two adverts all came from Indeed.

We ended up employing 3 people from 2 adverts with over 100 applicants .....
I find Kane very helpful. She respond quick and provides the service at its best. I would recommend any company looking for a platform to advertise jobs.
Really good service and portal is easy to use. Cost effective and gets a good response and a good range of candidates.
On behalf of Asylum Link Merseyside I would like to thank you, and especially Sian Saunders, for all you have done to help us with what, for us, was a relatively new way of recruiting staff. Your support and advice has been invaluable and your product is without doubt a very sophisticated tool. We wish you and your company continued success. Of the 155 applications we received, 114 were via Talent Finder, 13 via the Guardian and 28 directly to us.
Talent Finder is rated 4.70 based on 169 reviews