Talent Finder Reviews

of reviewers recommend Talent Finder
Read Talent Finder Reviews
I would say if you are currently stuck with your Job hunting then the Talent finder Kickstart Academy scheme is for you - I was stuck in a negative mindset loop before I joined. 6 months later I have gained employability skills and my confidence is at an all-time high because of the academy and the 6 months placement. Don't give up on hope because you will be giving up on the most important person in your life which is YOU
Excellent and prompt service, Thank You Kerrin!
As a SME we have found Talent Finder a good, useful and cost effective tool for managing our adhoc recruitment. The portal is easy to use if you have a set of pass criteria when viewing the CVs initially. Rejected applications are easily identified using the red flag system and automatic emails can be sent. Those CVs that are being considered are marked with blue flags. I would suggest that you check the portal every day so that it does not become onerous with the amount of applications.
Talent finder has been successful in helping us to fill our vacancy. dealing with Talent finder has been a pleasure. our account manager Kerrin Pointer made himself available if we had any issues. it was simple to use and we had over 30 applications.
Many thanks Talent Finder, we have tried other recruitment avenues, such as Indeed, with little success, using Talent Finder we managed to fill our vacancy with 3 weeks. We will certainly use them again for any future recruitment drives. Excellent support from all the staff too.
I was very pleased indeed with my experiences in finding a really excellent machinist through Talent Finder. I had two contacts in James Woods and later Paul shaw who were a pleasure to work with. When I am next looking to recruit I will be straight back to Talent Finder Best regards - Alan
Lisa J has been brilliant and the advice given to tweak one of the advert titles has proven to be a massive win for us, we have been able to fill both vacancies and offer further work to other interviewees, I can't recommend Talent Finder highly enough! :-) Keep up the great work, we will back in the future for sure!!
Very helpful in getting the advert out. Would use them again
Why would anyone use a standard employment agency when there's Talent Finder around? I couldn't believe the level of support and service they provided -- and I'd spent less than £300 with them! Compare that to the employment agency's fees of c. £9000 and for less support and you wonder how they all stay in business. Be smart, use Talent Finder
We have employed 5 candidates who came in because of our adverts with Talent Finder. Despite my limited ability with computers i found the CV library easy to use and any problems were solved by my account manager. An all round good job!
Good service, found a quality candidate and hired quickly. Pleased with the service from the team!
Brilliant - thank you Talent Finder. Great service, with helpful "happy" staff Will definitely be using you again in the future.
Brilliant response to our advert. Managed to find a candidate pretty quickly. Kerrin has been very good in communicating and helping to understand the process. Much appreciated.
Received an extremely good service from Amy, she was very helpful and talked me through the software which was very simple to use. Would certainly use Talent Finder again in the future.
Kane was excellent to deal with.
Talent Finder was an easy way to start my career. Not only did they support me while I was on kickstart, Sabiha is further supporting me to go into accounting- something I’ve always wanted to do.
Lisa, Emma and Faruk delivered excellent customer service in finding us a candidate for our job role. I would recommend them to my family and friends.
This is the second time I have used talent finder and the service has been excellent.Amy has been very helpful from start to finish.
Lisa Jackson is an absolute joy to work with. Always very professional, but also friendly, cheerful and helpful . Keeps in regular contact whilst our job ads are live offering instruction and advice.
As a company we have used Talent Finder to help with recruitment over the last few years and they have never let us down. Amy has always kept in contact, built a strong bond with us and has always supported us with the best advice she can provide. Would highly recommend Talent Finder for any company in need of recruitment help.
Talent Finder is rated 4.74 based on 217 reviews