Talent Finder Reviews

Office 3,
1st floor
99 walker street

Tell us how Talent Finder made you happy
Kane who handled my recruitment process was wonderful. I was always offered prompt response and he made sure to check on me at least once in 2 weeks. We have successfully made a recruitment! Many thank you to Talent Finder and Kane especially.
A helpful and friendly service delivered with fixed costs which is ideal for SMEs. The online portal is great for sifting and sharing the applications.
Every conversation I have had with talent finder has been very straight forward and professional. My case handler Steph Gallagher was always on hand when I needed her and responded to every one of my queries extremely efficiently. Great service overall.
We used Talent Finder for the first time recently and have been very impressed by the outstanding service we received from the team to get started, the ease of use of their online platform, the quality of the applicants who applied, right through to securing an excellent candidate for the job! All in all, we are extremely happy and will 100% use Talent Finder to find our next candidate. Thank you.
We fell in lucky coming across Talent finder. Finding good quality candidates has always been hard. The portal is great and saves you a tonne of time and Steph Gallagher whom has assisted us along the way has been excellent. I would highly recommend Talent finder of sourcing top quality candidates for your job opportunity.
We have been happy with the service we have received from Talent Finder and have achieved success in the recruitment of several roles. Emma has been a pleasure to deal with.
Unfortunately, Talent Finder were keen to sign us up and take our money one month before Christmas, telling us it was "an excellent time" to advertise a position. This proved not to be the case, and resulted in very few applicants, all of which were unsuitable, did not have the experience or the qualifications we required. Also, the fact that some of the locations where our ad was placed, the ad was not sponsored / promoted like we'd paid for. Overall, we paid nearly £400 and did not get one suitable applicant from the very few applicants we received. We will not be using or recommending Talent Finder.
Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the service you have received. We are always keen to hear from our customers as this allows us to further improve our service.

It is important to note that the team here works very hard to ensure all our customers are happy and our main goal is to try everything we can to ensure your vacancy is filled. You will see from our other reviews that the vast majority of our customers do find good candidates for their vacancies.

After looking into your account this is what we have found:

1) As this was quite a niche role, the application numbers were a little lower than we would have hoped for. In light of this, we offered to conduct a free CV database search, which normally costs £199, as a standalone product.

2) Further to this we also contacted candidates (from the database) on your behalf which again, normally costs an additional fee. This was as we wanted to ensure you have candidates to interview and hire.

3) However, after further digging, it came to light that the candidates who were interested in the position we're looking for a salary which was a little higher than what was on offer. It's our job to present our findings but ultimately, it's down to the employer to decide what is best for their business. Unfortunately, in these types of roles, the offer can be a major barrier to attract good candidates

4) Also, to confirm the package bought was around the £285 mark and not the £400 as stated by yourself. If this is incorrect please contact the team to investigate further.

In conclusion, we are happy to advise around what we feel is the best way to position your company and your job offering. Please contact your account manager to discuss further.

Best Wishes
Talent Finder Team
Kane was excellent throughout and very helpful through the process, he regularly touched base with me and saw how he could help engagement
Easy to use system, competitive pricing and we always get good service by Kane. Will be using again.
as a business, we have found several distinct pluses to the talent finder setup.
We recently placed 2 vacancies with Talent Finder and filled them both with high quality candidates very quickly. The vacancy application on-line was easy to use and helped a lot on managing the applications through stages. Our account manager Stephanie Gallagher provided friendly and professional help, and saved us time and effort using a single portal rather than the many we had used before. We will certainly be using them again for our next hire.
Yes I have successful recruited someone from your job board. However; I do see CV's coming into the system about 3 or 4 times for the same person? I think it is because they keep putting up their cv's ?
Hi Denise,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are glad to hear that you filled your position with Talent Finder. In terms of seeing the same candidate again, i guess on the odd occasion this can happen. It sounds as though there maybe some confusion on the system so i will ask Kane to give you a call.

Kind Regards,
Talent Finder Team
Everything was done every efficiently, and we managed to fill our vacancy pretty quickly
As always the team have helped to fill my vacancies. Having advertised 3 jobs to date, i cant really say a bad word. The system is easy to use, once you get the hang of it. The team are always happy to help me if i have any questions.
Just received an unsolicited email from the company. Considering the poor formatting and grammatical mistakes, I honestly thought it was a scam rather than a legitimate business. Still not convinced! From the email: "Also its not just about putting your job on the job board and hoping for the best. Were here to help and guide you through the process." I'd expect somebody seeking my business to know how to use a comma.
Hi There,

Please could you supply us with more information so that we can further investigate your claim. It is difficult to verify where and who the email has come from. Please contact the team at info@talentfinderuk.co.uk.

Talent Finder Team
I would give the online dashboard a 3/4 star rating, I didn't find it terribly intuitive but once I got the hang of it, it was fine. I liked being able to communicate with candidates using quick and easy email templates via the portal. Best of all was the personable and helpful service provided by Kane at Talent Finder who went above and beyond to assist us in managing our listing, and even contacting candidates on our behalf. His professionalism and willingness to do the extra bit earns Talent Finder a 5 star rating from us and we look forward to working with him again.
Kane called me up to introduce the company and the service offered. I was interested to see if, by placing a few adverts, the result would be worthwhile. I advertised for 2 positions (purchasing 3). Kane called me up to confirm everything was live, and how to access the CV's. It has been a very easy process and appreciated the assistance to get the adverts live before the weekend.
Rather sceptical at first. However, after using this service, I was so pleasantly surprised that I offered to write a review. Had 60 jobs hits in 18 days. All genuine and 75% of decent quality. So much so that the new person starts next week. Impressed with the coverage as well. Front interface/portal takes some getting used to, but they are happy to help with training. Once used to it, the time spent is actually value-added to your own business. Significantly better value than using some of these 'recruitment agents'. My company will definitely be using this service again. And again.
Very helpful and pro-active service. Made applications really easy to manage with a useful, well designed portal. We recruited within a few days of advertising. Lovely people to deal with. Overall, very impressed.
Not for the first time we had a very good experience with Talent Finder. Emma was extremely helpful in getting our advertisement online very promptly. The TF applicant evaluation dashboard is very easy to use, saving hours of time sifting through documents manually. Thanks very much!
Talent Finder is rated 4.65 based on 112 reviews