Talent Finder Reviews

of reviewers recommend Talent Finder
Read Talent Finder Reviews
They all were so helpful- Emma C, Hannah and James. They re-wrote the job description, talked me through how to use their website. They all went above and beyond and were friendly yet professional. Thank you to talentfinder for finding someone even better than myself to look after the company! Because of talentfinder I am now available to visit family after a 2 year Covid wait! The new girl that we hired is amazing and was ready to start immediately! I am so relieved that someone so perfect for the job is replacing me. I dont need to worry about the company anymore! Thank you - absolutely brilliant work Talentfinder. Thank you. 100 star plus!
Thanks to Talent Finder we managed to source and recruit for two vacant positions. Paul was quick to get the ad online and the portal worked well for assessing potential candidates to interview.
Paul at Talent finder was a great help. Talent finder was easy to use and a great tool when trying to find new members of our team. The service couldn't have been better and the online portal was super easy to use.
Just a quick message to say, anybody looking to recruit quickly with ease, Talent finder is a great tool to use. with in a day or so we had numerous applications (as expected) but these are easily managed through Talent Finders online portal. With the click of a button you can group applicants into 3 groups which allows you quickly to siphon out any obvious unwanted candidates and zone in on the more suitable candidates. Also dealt with Paul all the way through the process who has rang numerous times to make sure we are getting hold of the applicants and making sure we are happy with everything. Overall as previously stated if you are looking to recruit quickly, Talent finder is the perfect platform.
Excellent service throughout. talent Finder go above and beyond to support the recruitment process.
We decided to try another way to recruit and dealt with Paul & Michael at Talent Finder. We chose the managed service to free up our time and ended up with over 100 CV's graded as "Good potential" "Maybe" and "Not suitable" based on our job specification. This saved us a lot of time. The one way video interview worked well for those that agreed to it but not all did which is a shame, but it's the applicants choice. We have offered one candidate a job that has been accepted and will be interviewing more for the second position we have available. There is still a place for traditional recruiters but for us Talent Finder worked and we'd use again.
We found Talentfinder to be very professional and helpful to us in our recruitment drive. They assigned an individual consultant to our account who was on hand to help us navigate the app and give any advice needed.
I have been using talent finder from last few month and I can say they really take care of their client and very happy with the team specially Lisa!
Our experience was one of super streamline and efficiency. I found there platform very easy to use. Couldn’t rate Amy and her team high enough!
Lisa from Talent Finder was polite informative and unpushy with the services that they have to offer. I came away with the advert that I wanted at the price I wanted to pay. I would definitely be using the service in the future. Mike Redfearn Ace Fire.
As a British SME we have found the Talent Finder platform to be extremely useful in helping us find the right people for our specialist organisation. We know our business and we know what we want and Talent Finder helped us search for the right skills and experience without breaking the bank. They were also very proactive in altering the job specifications to attract the caliber of candidates we were searching for. Would recommend them as your recruitment tool over the traditional employment agency.
I have been impressed with the service the whole way through from initial contact to making sure we get the most out of the system and all with a friendly professional approach.
For this role, everything worked perfectly, ad written, polished by Emma, good follow up, and some good quality CV's came quickly. 2 interview and an offer made, all done. For the right role this service works seemlessly and Emma is attentive and ensures everything is working as it should,.
We have used Talent finder on a number of occasions in recent times. Their service has always been effective. We work in a niche sector and it is not always easy to describe what we are looking for but their team has always managed to steer us through to a successful outcome. Communications with us are managed by Emma Carradice and whether by telephone or email are slick , effective and in good humour. Highly recommended.
Michael and the team have been really excellent in supporting us with advertising, job descriptions, filtering, keeping everyone up to date. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
Our company has used Talent Finder on numerous occasions and is our "go to" source for recruitment. The service is excellent, prompt and friendly. I worked with Kane Lewis on the most recent requirement and from the first contact to the Role going live was a matter of a few hours. Kane, as with other Account Managers, ensured that we were completely comfortable with the entire process including accessing the all important candidate information on their Portal. The Portal is easy to use and very useful for analysing applicants CVs and sorting using a traffic light system. We will go back to Kane and Talent Finder for our next recruitment need, no question about that.
This was the first time that we used them and we found the whole experience very good - managed to recruit 2x new Engineers and both have started well. Great support from my account manager, Lisa Jackson with plenty of help and explanations of how to use the system.
Great advert, job offer to vacancy within 4 days. Amazing help and advice from the Talent Finder team. The App was very easy to use and help was easy to get if required. I would highly recommended Talent Finder to anyone who needs to advertise a job.
We have recently recruited our web developer position through Talent Finder. Paul was absolutely fantastic helping us through the process step by step. The website was easy to use and we had plenty of applications. The price we paid was really good value for money. Would definitely use again. Fantastic.
Excellent customer service. Great price. What more could you ask for? 5*
Talent Finder helps your reach out to several job platforms in one go, its saves you time and their system is really easy to use. You can sort through CV's and organise your candidates in their system. The staff are really helpful and makes sure you know how to use the system and also helps you rewrite your job post to make sure you get the right candidates applying. I recommend using Talent Finder and I will certainly use their services again.
Talent Finder is rated 4.72 based on 190 reviews