Talent Finder Reviews

of reviewers recommend Talent Finder
4.7
Based on 239 reviews
Read Talent Finder Reviews
Extremely professional and enthusiastic staff. Not pushy gave me as much time as I needed to make a decision. Platform was easy to use and tye support I received from Sharon O'rourke was excellent
Very satisfied with the service. Very efficient and easy to use and staff always really helpful and friendly
We found Talent Finder very helpful, explaining how to use the system and viewing the candidates sent through. I feel that they do not need to contact us every week to check how we are getting on. As we have their number and if any problems we would contact them. I know they are just doing their job and keeping in touch but every week by phone is too much. I work in accounts and really do not have much time to take this kind of call. Will try them again, if the occasion arises.
Good service from Talent Finder. Sharon Rourke was very helpful and always phoned/emailed as arranged. Communicated well.
Using Talent Finder was very "user friendly" and the staff were extremely helpful. We managed to find our next new member of staff with the right skills for what we need. I would highly recommend their service.
Great service - It was awesome to have the support of the team to optimise job descriptions, and to have the job shown on so many sites without having to do all that admin. Also, I realised I was massively overspending on boosting job ads, and actually saved on my recent hires, and found great candidates!
We have used Talent Finder on several occasions and have always received great candidates. The set-up was quick and easy and the aftercare service from Sharon has been great. Thank you Talent Finder, we have now filled the vacancy :-)
Helpful staff from start with rewriting advert and advise which was the correct level of cover you need. We had a lot of applications that I was able to answer from the portal cutting down on time on recruiting
The Team at Talent Finder are really helpful, quick to respond and a pleasure to work with - every request is met with the same polite, can-do attitude and the advice and updates throughout the process made placing an advert and hiring new staff super smooth and cost-effective. We have used them a few times and will continue to make them our first port of call for hiring.
Even though we didn't receive many CV, I've found d Sharon very helpful.
I found this a successful way to find staff. The cost was reasonable and I liked the multi-platform approach. The presentation of the applications and the ability to rank them made filtering the people I wanted to see very easy. I will certainly use Talend Finder again.
The team at Talent Finder provide an excellent customer experience. I have recently advertised two vacancies through them and appointed both candidates through their portal. Lisa and the team are extremely helpful and always go the extra mile to ensure that the vacancies reach the correct clientele.
We're within our first campaign and have our 1st hire with another solid interview booked for next week. From the initial discussions with Paul who talked me through our options to the subsequent support from Faruk who is in contact with me almost daily, I have a positive feeling so far. It is early days but it's tough out there currently and given our 1st hire and confirmed interview for a potential 2nd placement in our very first campaign then if this were to continue consistently from campaign to campaign I would highly recommend the 'managed' service provided by the Team.
I found Talent finder a great platform to advertise your job role with, an easy portal to use and they kept in close contact with me throughout. , Managed to hire successful candidates recommended and will use again.
We have been using the services of Talentfinder for a few years now and Find it an excellent service and find their system very easy to use. We have placed a number of people who have worked out very well. We would be very happy to recommend Talentfinder to other businesses wishing to recruit while managing the cost element of recruitment William Brennan Brennan Group Legal and Property
within a week of placing the advertisement, we had made an appointment and the person started all very easy and good
We needed to find a new office manager. I contacted Talent Finder who suggested I opt for their mid-range package along with assisted vetting of the applicants to save my time. Within just a couple of weeks they presented me with a short-list of high quality candidates for interview. I was very impressed with the way they efficiently dealt with my request and made the job of filling the vacancy stress-free and simple.
A friendly and professional service, provided by people who genuinely want to support the recruitment process
I was frustrated by the lack of applicants from traditional agencies for two vacancies (Zero after one month). I guessed this was down to them steering potential candidates to the bigger more lucrative companies with multiple vacancies. Within the first week I had a good number of applications to sift through, and filled both positions, saving over £4300 in the process. Thanks to Kerrin Pointer, who was extremely professional and thorough throughout the process.
Good service and excellent value for money. Allows you to find the candidate you are looking for, without paying the large fees charged by traditional recruitment companies.
We were really pleased with the efficiency of the team at Talent Finder, and with the quality of the candidates. Will use again.
Talent Finder is rated 4.73 based on 239 reviews