Talent Finder Reviews

of reviewers recommend Talent Finder
4.7
Based on 252 reviews
Read Talent Finder Reviews
Working with this company was very new to me and their customer service is excellent, they are very attentive and communication is excellent, they aim to please and to make sure you get the best service for your money. I would like to be able to use our company application forms instead of candidates completing a CV as you then need to contact the applicants to complete a company application form which duplicates the application process. Otherwise, I highly recommend talent finder and will be using them again in the near future.
Talent Finder has helped us to fill two important posts. Their wide reach of places where they advertise the roles means that many more people find our jobs than we could afford to reach by ourselves.
Very good service. Professional and friendly staff. Would recommend.
Very comprehensive service and very attentive to my requirements. Loads of feedback and involvement to ensure I was getting the most from my advertised vacancies. Sharon was amazingly helpful in making sure that I was receiving only the very best candidate selection for 3 vacancies. Daily feedback and updates from them and extra assistance provided in finding a good selection of candidates. Made more progress with Talent Finder in 2 weeks than I had in the previous 4 months going it alone. Would highly recommend.
We have recently used Talent Finder to recruit and found that their system was very easy to use. This made identifying suitable candidates less of a chore, and we were able to quickly arrange interviews and thankfully get the right person in for the role. The Talent Finder staff were all very helpful and attentive through each stage in the process, and I would like to thank them for their assistance.
Excellent service, thank you.
Very professional approach and great effort is placed to find the right person for you however, it is just unfortunate that there are not enough skilled people available.
Good Responsive Service. Helped us find a valuable member of the team
I found Sharon to be very helpful all through our advertising campaign.
Great service - thank you Gemma and team!
Absolutely delighted with the service received by Talent Finder and their team of polite, professional and friendly experts. The Talent Finder portal is fantastic, extremely intuitive and simple to use. More importantly though, we were blown away by the response to our advert which very quickly led to a short list of potential candidates and ultimately the successful recruitment of our latest team member. Special mention for Hamid who communicated with us throughout the recruitment process. An asset to the Talent Finder team. We will definitely use Talent Finder again.
Although our campaign was unsuccessful, Sharon O'Rourke (Account Manager) was very supportive with her aim at meeting our needs. She was professional and kept in regular contact throughout the campaign and was always looking for ways to help us increase the flow of applications to our job posting.
Did what was asked, advertised job and found a candidate that we employed. helped me all the way with online stuff too
Very satisfied with the service. Very efficient and easy to use and staff always really helpful and friendly
We found Talent Finder very helpful, explaining how to use the system and viewing the candidates sent through. I feel that they do not need to contact us every week to check how we are getting on. As we have their number and if any problems we would contact them. I know they are just doing their job and keeping in touch but every week by phone is too much. I work in accounts and really do not have much time to take this kind of call. Will try them again, if the occasion arises.
Good service from Talent Finder. Sharon Rourke was very helpful and always phoned/emailed as arranged. Communicated well.
Using Talent Finder was very "user friendly" and the staff were extremely helpful. We managed to find our next new member of staff with the right skills for what we need. I would highly recommend their service.
Great service - It was awesome to have the support of the team to optimise job descriptions, and to have the job shown on so many sites without having to do all that admin. Also, I realised I was massively overspending on boosting job ads, and actually saved on my recent hires, and found great candidates!
Extremely professional and enthusiastic staff. Not pushy gave me as much time as I needed to make a decision. Platform was easy to use and tye support I received from Sharon O'rourke was excellent
We have used Talent Finder on several occasions and have always received great candidates. The set-up was quick and easy and the aftercare service from Sharon has been great. Thank you Talent Finder, we have now filled the vacancy :-)
Helpful staff from start with rewriting advert and advise which was the correct level of cover you need. We had a lot of applications that I was able to answer from the portal cutting down on time on recruiting
Talent Finder is rated 4.7 based on 252 reviews