Talent Finder Reviews

4.7
Based on 252 reviews
Read Talent Finder Reviews
Good Responsive Service. Helped us find a valuable member of the team
Working with this company was very new to me and their customer service is excellent, they are very attentive and communication is excellent, they aim to please and to make sure you get the best service for your money. I would like to be able to use our company application forms instead of candidates completing a CV as you then need to contact the applicants to complete a company application form which duplicates the application process. Otherwise, I highly recommend talent finder and will be using them again in the near future.
I found Sharon to be very helpful all through our advertising campaign.
We found Talent Finder very helpful, explaining how to use the system and viewing the candidates sent through. I feel that they do not need to contact us every week to check how we are getting on. As we have their number and if any problems we would contact them. I know they are just doing their job and keeping in touch but every week by phone is too much. I work in accounts and really do not have much time to take this kind of call. Will try them again, if the occasion arises.
Good service from Talent Finder. Sharon Rourke was very helpful and always phoned/emailed as arranged. Communicated well.
Helpful staff from start with rewriting advert and advise which was the correct level of cover you need. We had a lot of applications that I was able to answer from the portal cutting down on time on recruiting
Even though we didn't receive many CV, I've found d Sharon very helpful.
I found this a successful way to find staff. The cost was reasonable and I liked the multi-platform approach. The presentation of the applications and the ability to rank them made filtering the people I wanted to see very easy. I will certainly use Talend Finder again.
I found Talent finder a great platform to advertise your job role with, an easy portal to use and they kept in close contact with me throughout. , Managed to hire successful candidates recommended and will use again.
I was frustrated by the lack of applicants from traditional agencies for two vacancies (Zero after one month). I guessed this was down to them steering potential candidates to the bigger more lucrative companies with multiple vacancies. Within the first week I had a good number of applications to sift through, and filled both positions, saving over £4300 in the process. Thanks to Kerrin Pointer, who was extremely professional and thorough throughout the process.
Excellent service. I did struggle with the site at times but I had a direct dial number to our account manager Kerrin Pointer who couldn't have been more helpful. We filled our vacancy swiftly. I will certainly use again if the need arises.
Very helpful in getting the advert out. Would use them again
We have employed 5 candidates who came in because of our adverts with Talent Finder. Despite my limited ability with computers i found the CV library easy to use and any problems were solved by my account manager. An all round good job!
Good service, found a quality candidate and hired quickly. Pleased with the service from the team!
I was sceptical at first but as I was already paying for indeed I went for the basic ad service. Emma was very attentive and regularly kept in touch. We found a candidate through the portal.
I have been using talent finder from last few month and I can say they really take care of their client and very happy with the team specially Lisa!
For this role, everything worked perfectly, ad written, polished by Emma, good follow up, and some good quality CV's came quickly. 2 interview and an offer made, all done. For the right role this service works seemlessly and Emma is attentive and ensures everything is working as it should,.
Second time using Talent Finder. Very happy with the help and support received. Would use again.
It is difficult to criticise when placing an add as if the particular type of employee you are looking for isn't out there then you wont get a response. However my account manager was proactive and kept in touch to advise possible changes in the add to attract the correct candidate for the job. The web site job board was difficult for me to navigate but once you've used it a few times it's ok. Possible some live notification when an applicant has posted his CV.
We were very happy with the service provided by talent finder and the instruction and follow up provided by their representative Lisa. We received a significantly higher response rate to our advert with them than we had by using other platforms previously.
Talent Finder is rated 4.7 based on 252 reviews