Talent Finder Reviews

of reviewers recommend Talent Finder
Read Talent Finder Reviews
I was frustrated by the lack of applicants from traditional agencies for two vacancies (Zero after one month). I guessed this was down to them steering potential candidates to the bigger more lucrative companies with multiple vacancies. Within the first week I had a good number of applications to sift through, and filled both positions, saving over £4300 in the process. Thanks to Kerrin Pointer, who was extremely professional and thorough throughout the process.
Excellent service. I did struggle with the site at times but I had a direct dial number to our account manager Kerrin Pointer who couldn't have been more helpful. We filled our vacancy swiftly. I will certainly use again if the need arises.
Very helpful in getting the advert out. Would use them again
We have employed 5 candidates who came in because of our adverts with Talent Finder. Despite my limited ability with computers i found the CV library easy to use and any problems were solved by my account manager. An all round good job!
Good service, found a quality candidate and hired quickly. Pleased with the service from the team!
I was sceptical at first but as I was already paying for indeed I went for the basic ad service. Emma was very attentive and regularly kept in touch. We found a candidate through the portal.
I have been using talent finder from last few month and I can say they really take care of their client and very happy with the team specially Lisa!
For this role, everything worked perfectly, ad written, polished by Emma, good follow up, and some good quality CV's came quickly. 2 interview and an offer made, all done. For the right role this service works seemlessly and Emma is attentive and ensures everything is working as it should,.
Second time using Talent Finder. Very happy with the help and support received. Would use again.
It is difficult to criticise when placing an add as if the particular type of employee you are looking for isn't out there then you wont get a response. However my account manager was proactive and kept in touch to advise possible changes in the add to attract the correct candidate for the job. The web site job board was difficult for me to navigate but once you've used it a few times it's ok. Possible some live notification when an applicant has posted his CV.
We were very happy with the service provided by talent finder and the instruction and follow up provided by their representative Lisa. We received a significantly higher response rate to our advert with them than we had by using other platforms previously.
Talent Finder helped me successfully find the right candidate, along with vetting all applicants the process was well managed. Will be using them again as and when we need specific skill sets in the business.
Great service. We were receiving meaningful CVs within a few hours and we have already hired as a direct result. We will be using Talent Finder again.
Kane was very helpful with guiding me through the process as this is my first time using talent finder - even when the system was down for a week. We have succesfully recruited 3 new team members.
Managed to employ 3 very good people through talent finder.
Placed a few candidates who came from talentfinder. All been sucessful. Quite a few applications from people in a completely different sector though. Not sure how the search filters work maybe some keywords are too generic. Otherwise very happy. my account manager was very attentive and called regualrly but without being too pushy.
Yes I have successful recruited someone from your job board. However; I do see CV's coming into the system about 3 or 4 times for the same person? I think it is because they keep putting up their cv's ?
Hi Denise, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are glad to hear that you filled your position with Talent Finder. In terms of seeing the same candidate again, i guess on the odd occasion this can happen. It sounds as though there maybe some confusion on the system so i will ask Kane to give you a call. Kind Regards, Talent Finder Team
As always the team have helped to fill my vacancies. Having advertised 3 jobs to date, i cant really say a bad word. The system is easy to use, once you get the hang of it. The team are always happy to help me if i have any questions.
Very professional service, lovely staff who are quick to respond to any queries.
Received solid results from Talent Finder which we have been able to convert into permanent staff. Interface is very easy to use and navigate around. Not always the best for system for more specialist roles.
Talent Finder is rated 4.74 based on 225 reviews