Take Stock Reviews

of reviewers recommend Take Stock
Read Take Stock Reviews

Tell us how Take Stock made you happy
Great bone broth I am using it on my fasts, I like chicken, fish and beef. I am prediabetic (not overweight 10st 4lbs height 5ft 5) and I fast from 7pm for 16 hours. I drink cups of bone broth during the fast and black coffee and tea, I am finding it easy to do and my HbA1C is dropping. The NHS doesn't tell you that fasting will help you loose weight and reverse type 2 diabetes, don't count calories you need to lower carb intake and up fats. Check out Dr Jason Fung Canadian Nephrologist he recommends bone broth whilst fasting. Read 'The Diabetes Code' if you wan to know why you are pre-diabetic or type 2 diabetic.
Speedy delivery. Haven’t tried it as yet but it’s smartly sitting in cupboard waiting for use 🥰
Top quality.
Great taste and well made. Once opened and refrigerated this turns gelatinous which is a very good sign.
Very easy to order, quickly delivery and a delicious product.
Best bone broth I've found by a long way, just a super high quality product. Speedy delivery, well packaged in a nice presentation box.
Delicious! Would recommend specially the beef broth. I would love if we could buy mixed packs, so we can try each one. It’s the only reason for four stars.
Best Broth I have tried. I drink a cup everyday it is delicious.
Useful for strengthening bone and ligament.
Good delivery, and product.
Little flavour and ridiculously expensive. I added Bovril to make a tasty drink. But my butcher gives away bones for free, or sometimes asks for 50p or asks for a donation to the charity box depending on who serves you. Obviously it takes time to make your own, but it's not time you have to use working on the product! I decided to buy your product because my left wrist is in plaster but I shall make my own again in future.
Adore this bone broth. Tried the beef and chicken and both are just gorgeous, just warm in a pan pour in a mug and drink, it’s delicious. Flavour is fabulous. Can be used to make incredible soups, casseroles, gravy etc etc. My insides feel so grateful for this broth. It’s calmed my inflamed stomach and great for colon health. It’s pure goodness.
Chicken and vegetable both excellent, however not happy with the beef. The stock turned gelatinous in the fridge and was hard to get out of the carton. I did write to customer service about this but they have yet to reply. So one star knocked off.
It is really practical to take anywhere. It is very flavorful and nutritious. Great for gut care.
Excellent product, totally addicted to chicken bone broth but much too expensive. I would like to drink it every day but would cost me around £90 per month. It needs to half in price to make it economically viable to drink daily. At the moment its a once in a while treat.
This definitely is my most favourite bone broth out there! I just love the flavour and often have it as ready-to-sip on the go - making sure I get all the important amino acids, vitamins and collagen , on the daily basis into my body! Very convenient format for someone as busy as I am!
I’d been reading a lot about the benefits of including bone broth into my diet, particularly as being a fitness professional I’m always looking at ways to add protein without using shakes and bars. I have been using the broth with casseroles and it tastes amazing! There are so many ways to use the bone broth I’m looking forward to exploring more.
With winter upon us, feeling tired and a bit low, I felt the need for the benefits of bone broth. Take Stock is reminiscent of my childhood days with my mother’s cooking. The broth is packed full of flavour and goodness.
Take Stock is rated 4.56 based on 18 reviews