Tada and Toy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tada and Toy
Love the item that I ordered. Very efficient and arrived very quickly. Excellent service
My earrings look amazing! Plus, came with great service, speedy delivery and beautifully packaged 💖
Fab earrings, just what i wanted and good quality. Delivery and communication were both really good too and the earrings were packaged so nicely.
Lovely earrings, arrived quickly and in beautiful packaging! Lovely gift or to treat yourself. Very happy.
Tada and Toy  5 star review on 12th January 2021
Love the earrings!! Great and fast delivery!! Highly recommend them
Bought three pairs of earrings recently over three orders, product quality always excellent, very easy to order and prompt delivery easily tracked. Would not hesitate to strongly recommend.
These are my second pair of earrings now and receiving the parcel was just as exciting the second time. Packaging is beautiful and thoughtful, the star hoops aren’t as big as I expected but they look really classy/trendy and comfortable to sleep in. I also have the three star earring and these are really cute, I have so many compliments on these earrings.
Really really cute pieces. I love the star collection and decide to get other items!
Something a bit special about Tada and Toy jewellery, the quality & design of the earrings I had for Christmas are fab and the packaging too is rather stylish. In a nutshell I am hooked.
Bought a set of earrings and a cuff earring for my sister as a gift for Christmas. She was over the moon, they look beautiful. Tada and Toy create beautiful jewellery and the earrings in particular are a favourite of mine - accessorising the ears in a beautifully luxe way!
Brilliant, items came really quick and them items themselves were of excellent quality and beautifully packaged.
My order came beautifully packaged , great communication & quick delivery excellent customer service all emails answered super quick
Stylish well designed jewellery with a playful and youthful touch
Beautiful earrings, really brought me some joy!!
Purchased as Christmas presents - friends were so impressed, hopefully they will be checking out your amazing selection.
Quick service :)
Costumer service on point! Charlotte is a gem !!!
I am delighted with the bracelet from Tada & Toy for Christmas, although slightly disappointed that the colour is not quite the deep blue I thought. Nonetheless, it is an easy elasticated bracelet which I can slip on and off. Thank you for the beautiful packaging - a very nice touch.
Online ordering user friendly.
Came very quickly and great quality!
Tada and Toy is rated 4.85 based on 433 reviews