Tadaandtoy Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Tadaandtoy
Click Here
"the Earrings are very nice! however I am very very disappointed that there were nowhere a mention that the taxes for Switzerland were not included. And i had to pay 1/3 of the pries for it once again here in Switzerland. I would also appreciate if there was a description or some kind of document in the packaging saying what i bought and what kind of metal it was. I do appreciate eco friendly packaging but i do want a document stating what i got and saying that it is 18ct Gold Plated Vermeil on 925 Sterling Silver."
Hi Sopio, thank you so much for your review. We are so sorry about the problem with the tax payment and have sent you an email which we hope will help, thank you for bringing this to our attention.
We are pleased that you like the earrings :)
"I ordered the earring last week but already lost one! the curve bit at the end holds the heart is way too soft and now Im worried to wear it as I don't want to loose another one. So disappointed."
Tadaandtoy is rated 4.82 based on 112 reviews