Tada and Toy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tada and Toy
Fast delivery and efficient tracking - thanks :)
Amazing little company with cute unique designs. I have the star cuff and the cuff with stars on it. Love them both and will buy again for sure
I've had several pairs of earrings from Tada and Toy now, studs, a couple of cuffs and a drop pair of earrings.

All have come carefully and sustainably packaged with a very fast turn around. I have sensitive earlobes and can wear all Tada and Toy earrings without irritation. Also as someone with very small ears, I appreciate particularly the intricate and smaller stud designs. Quality, delicate jewellery that should stand the test of time.
Beautiful earrings. Exquisite packaging. Prompt delivery.
Great quality earrings, beautifully packaged and fast delivery. Would recommend!
Gorgeous products and really fast and free delivery. Just wish earrings would be sold as singles not just in pairs!
Love the item that I ordered. Very efficient and arrived very quickly. Excellent service
My earrings look amazing! Plus, came with great service, speedy delivery and beautifully packaged 💖
Fab earrings, just what i wanted and good quality. Delivery and communication were both really good too and the earrings were packaged so nicely.
Lovely earrings, arrived quickly and in beautiful packaging! Lovely gift or to treat yourself. Very happy.
Tada and Toy  5 star review on 12th January 2021
Love the earrings!! Great and fast delivery!! Highly recommend them
Bought three pairs of earrings recently over three orders, product quality always excellent, very easy to order and prompt delivery easily tracked. Would not hesitate to strongly recommend.
These are my second pair of earrings now and receiving the parcel was just as exciting the second time. Packaging is beautiful and thoughtful, the star hoops aren’t as big as I expected but they look really classy/trendy and comfortable to sleep in. I also have the three star earring and these are really cute, I have so many compliments on these earrings.
Really really cute pieces. I love the star collection and decide to get other items!
Something a bit special about Tada and Toy jewellery, the quality & design of the earrings I had for Christmas are fab and the packaging too is rather stylish. In a nutshell I am hooked.
Bought a set of earrings and a cuff earring for my sister as a gift for Christmas. She was over the moon, they look beautiful.
Tada and Toy create beautiful jewellery and the earrings in particular are a favourite of mine - accessorising the ears in a beautifully luxe way!
Brilliant, items came really quick and them items themselves were of excellent quality and beautifully packaged.
My order came beautifully packaged , great communication & quick delivery excellent customer service all emails answered super quick
Stylish well designed jewellery with a playful and youthful touch
Beautiful earrings, really brought me some joy!!
Tada and Toy is rated 4.85 based on 360 reviews