Tadaandtoy Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Tadaandtoy
company-profile.Click_here
"The earrings are cute enough, nothing super special - they are very small! However, the reason for only three stars is the absolutely obscene amount of packaging. The tiny earrings were in a tiny cardboard box. That was fine. But that tiny box was then wrapped in a canvas bag, which was then tied with a long, wide piece of ribbon. The canvas bag was then placed inside a large cardboard box. Utter madness in this age of improved awareness of environmental implications of excess packaging."
"As much as I love Tada & Toy's designs, which are really beautiful and original, I don't think the price matches the quality. I was disappointed having spent so much to receive something so flimsy (although really really pretty)."
Hi there, thank you so much for your feedback and we are so sorry that you were disappointed with your product- please email customer@tadaandtoy.com and they will sort out any problems that you have :)
"Although they look amazing, the closing clasp unfortunately broke after wearing them only twice, as they are a little flimsy. Nevertheless, the earrings are beautiful."
"I bought these Supernova Star Stud ear rings for a present - they are lovely but so so small! I was disappointed in the size of them. The photos made them look bigger or the model has very small ears! What I did like was the lovely packaging they came in and the story behind Tada & Toy. I am not sure if I would buy from T & T again."
Thank you so much for your review and we are so sorry that the size of the studs was misleading on the website- this is definitely something we will try and make more clear, thank you for letting us know.
Tadaandtoy is rated 4.82 based on 111 reviews