Tada and Toy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tada and Toy
Excellent service. Absolutely love my earrings. Very pretty and something just that bit different.
I’m so impressed with the service and the earring cuff. It was delivered within 24 hours!! Beautifully packaged. I’ll definitely recommend to friends.
Great service & lovely earrings.
Lovely packaging, fast delivery and great quality products.
These earrings were bought as a birthday gift and have not yet been given to the recipient but I am sure she will be delighted with them. They arrived very promptly, seem well-made and have been beautifully packed.
Loving my earing backs! They came beautifully packaged, with quick delivery. I can't wait to purchase the silver heart earings when they are back in stock. Love this company, such unusual styles, will definitely order for loved ones too!
Wonderful product and amazing wrapping. Excited to buy future products from here.

Thanks
Fabulous service and such lovely packaging. I love my silver star studs and will be ordering some hoops next.
Fast delivery, lovely presentation.
Lovely earrings and fab customer service.
Since making my first order, I’ve since purchased three more pieces as gifts for friends as I was so impressed with the quality and detail of the pieces. They arrived beautifully packaged as well, making them a beautiful present.

I Requested a refund on one item as it wasn’t suitable for me and it was a hassle free returns, receiving my refund quickly and easily.

Really quick delivery and good quality earrings
I’ve had the star hoops for years in Silver and have received so many compliments, I love them. They are my everyday pair, and never cause any discomfort. With gold jewellery coming into fashion, I’ve now bought a new pair in gold so that I can continue wearing my faves everyday! Thank you, they are beautiful!
In a world where online purchases are going missing, being held up due to demand and Brexit, courier companies are failing to take responsibility and consumers are stuck with the stress of clawing back a refund or chasing delivery these guys restored my faith that it can be done.
I ordered, I paid, I was constantly updated and goods arrived in three days.
I will definitely buy from them again. Super little business.
Absolutely love this jewellery! Beautiful and aesthetically pleasing designs!
Speedy delivery and great quality product.
My earrings are exactly as described and just beautiful. They arrived in really lovely packaging, super quick, and I’ve already placed another order for ear cuffs for a friends birthday gift. Top notch service, very impressed! :)
From reviewing the impressive and frankly hard-to-choose-from range to the wonderfully wrapped and personalised package (which was in itself super speedy), everything about this company exudes quality and exclusivity. Their comms is crafted in a way that makes their customers feel very much like a name rather than a number. Just gorgeous!
Fast delivery and efficient tracking - thanks :)
Amazing little company with cute unique designs. I have the star cuff and the cuff with stars on it. Love them both and will buy again for sure
Tada and Toy is rated 4.84 based on 381 reviews