Tada and Toy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tada and Toy
Bought as a Birthday gift and it was gratefully received, so much so that I will be having to make another purchase come Christmas.
Satisfied customer
The staff were very friendly and helpful with any questions or problems you had and the delivery was efficient and the next day on the dot which meant it all arrived on time for my mothers birthday ! :) The actual product itself was gorgeous and came in wonderful packaging - definitely worth the money and I would definitely buy from them again ! :)
Hey, thank you so much for your really kind review review, we are so glad you are happy with our product and service :)
Love them so so much ❤️🌟❤️
Hey, thank you so much for your lovely review we are SO glad you love your earrings! :)
Easy to use site, speedy delivery. I love the earrings that I ordered. 😍
Hey, thank you so much for your lovely review, we are SO glad you love your earrings and received them super quickly! :)
First time buying from Tada and Toy. The transaction process was easy and smooth and I was so impressed by the fast delivery. I was even more impressed that the jewellery came in Such a lovely box... makes it feel so high end. The earrings were just what I was looking for and of great quality. Thank you!
Hey, thank you so much for your lovely review we are SO glad you love your earrings and the packaging they came in ! :)
Arrived when stated in lovely box and bag perfect gift for my daughter
Hey, thank you so much for your lovely review we are SO glad the earrings were the perfect present to your daughter :)
Easy to use website. Brilliant delivery service and packaging.
Hey, thank you so much for your lovely review, we are so glad you were happy with the delivery service and the packaging :)
Loved my earrings and had loads of compliments and passed on the link. I got it from my daughter in law Olivia von Halle!
Hey, thank you so much for your lovely review we are SO glad you love your earrings and have had compliments! :)
Super easy to order and very speedy arrival. Amazingly packaged and really helpful and speedy customer service too :)
Hey, thank you so much for your review we are so glad they arrived quickly and you enjoyed the packaging. We hope you love them as much as we do! :)
Beautifully packaged, quick delivery and such cute earrings! Absolutely love them!
Amazing packaging and lovely products
Tada and Toy  5 star review on 16th June 2021 Tada and Toy  5 star review on 16th June 2021 Tada and Toy  5 star review on 16th June 2021
So pleased you love your star loops and hoops Katie! Thank you so much for your feedback.
My first purchase (cosmic star hoops) and wow such a beautiful product, gorgeous packaging and it arrived quickly. I already have my eye on a few more pieces. Definitely recommend this beautiful jewellery.
Thanks so much for your lovely feedback Toni, we're so pleased you love your Cosmic hoops!
Excellent customer service and very speedy delivery. The attention to detail with the packaging is first class, which enhances the quality of the products even further.
We're so glad you're pleased with our service! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this lovely feedback.
Excellent as always
Great service, the earrings arrived very quickly. Gorgeous, personalised packaging. Earrings are lovely look as they do on the website - really happy
So pleased you love your star hoops! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate it.
Amazing! Love them
We're so pleased you love your Celestial Hoops!
Loving my white constellation cuff! So glad I ordered again from Tada and Toy. Arrived quick and beautifully wrapped!
Thanks so much for your feedback Katherine! So pleased you love your cuff.
T&T offer a fantastic service. Firstly the quality of the pieces are excellent. Never had any problems. The designs are fab, both classic and contemporary and the service I have experienced has been perfect. Wishing T&T growing success
Thank you so much for this kind feedback Annoushka, we really appreciate it! We're so pleased you love our products and service.
Excellent service. Arrived 2 days after ordering them.
Tada and Toy is rated 4.84 based on 425 reviews