Tada and Toy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tada and Toy
Excellent quality
This company are brilliant, great service, fact
Very easy to navigate the website, my order came the day that was expected and I would definitely buy earrings again from tada & toy.
Beautiful, delicate earrings that look fabulous and are a delight to wear!
Love the products and delivery very good xx would order again and let friends now xx
Love my cuff earring .. Excellent
I love Tada and Toy! I like the delicate jewellery they offer, as I prefer pretty, tiny, detailed pieces. Please always keep going! And more cuffs, please!
Gorgeous star ear cuff! It looks fab and I’ve had lots of compliments.
Fantastically rapid an efficient service. All beautifully wrapped, and excellent quality jewellery.
Love the brand, always great customer service and next day delivery!
I ordered a star shaped ear cuff for my daughter which came promptly and beautifully packaged ...so thankyou very much.
Haven’t given the earrings yet as they are gifts , but the prompt and precise service was a delight. Thank you
Beautiful earrings, beautiful packaging, quick arrival!
Really pleased with my products, will definitely be ordering again.
Great ordering process and very fast delivery to New Zealand.
So pleased I found this company, I absolutely love my new earrings and ear cuffs. They look great will definitely be buying more.
Dear "T & T and Mel Too!: - so glad to discover that the Cuff made it across the Big Pond and arrived here in Florida right on time. She sits 'neath the Christmas Tree, wrapped in bright paper and without doubt, will bring smiles from my Sweetcakes when she opens to find what lies there for her! Many thank you-s all around for such kindly service! Your Staff has such people skills, just the kind to put us at ease around this time of year: despite some worrisome developments that took place that had nothing to do with Tada & Toy, we righted our ship immediately thereafter and my financial people discovered that within an hour after my order was placed with your wonderful company, s-o-m-e-o-n-e 'out there' in the World decided to play Master Grinch, made off (somehow!) with my card # and floored my bank account! Ay yi yi. But you know what? Even then, despite the hardship it caused momentarily, a true heads up moment was not wasted, and the culprit who did this was exactly where we found him - in the United Kingdom. Turns out, it was a false alarm! Thank heavens. Someone used my card to order 4 separate orders for computer software and went by the name of "panebuilder" (I think? I spotted this on the bank's computer screen from a distance and went to jot it down, but the officer asked me not to do so, simply saying that she would download copies, etc. Guess who didn't provide me copies of said goofs? Riiiiight. See how wonderful a time I had? Master Grinch, I know who you are! ;0) ) All things said, I simply KNOW my GF will enjoy the Cuff, which will match nicely her emeralds that she wears and will compliment them beautifully! All my hopes and prayers go out to you, with your new project with Lady Amelia Windsor! Warmest best, James "Doc" Murphy, Vero Beach, Florida PS - Tonight, the full moon will give us all remarkable energy as it soars above into the skies! And did you know that at the time of Christ's birth, that a supernova exploded inside the region of the constellation known as Virgo?! And that the Light was so incredible, it was brighter then the full Moon, and could be seen in daytime hours? Thought I would send that note in to bring you further spiritual warmth this Christmas Season!!
Beautiful products, incredible packaging. Perfect for gifting!
Lovely presented gift wrapped box containing gift card - easy communication very pleased with purchase
Absolutely gorgeous jewellery and fantastic delivery with nice little surprise touch in the delivery box.
Tada and Toy is rated 4.81 based on 149 reviews