Tadaandtoy Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Tadaandtoy
"So happy with my purchase! I will be placing more orders very soon. The service and jewelry are amazing."
"Beautiful products. Amazingly quick delivery! Great all rounds service, thank you x"
"I absolutely love my earrings they are so delicate and beautiful. Easily customisable! They were delivered very quickly with the cutest packaging definitely will be purchasing more soon!"
Hi Laura, thank you so much for your kind review- we are so pleased that you love your Heartbeat Studs and cant wait for you to add to them soon :)
"I am a first time customer and will be back for more! The quality of the product s excellent and shipping time was very fast. I plan on becoming a regular."
"Solid piece of ear candy hehe 💋"
"Excellent products and amazing service!"
"Flawless service, website is very intuitive. My wife wanted everything on there!"
We are so happy to hear this and cant wait for your wife to add to her collection soon :)
"Absolutely love my new jewellery, I’m really impressed with the detail and quality of it. I will definitely be making more purchases."
Thank you so much for letting us know- we are so happy to hear this and can't wait for you to add to your collection!
"Beautifully wrapped and quick delivery."
Thank you so much Susan, we are so pleased to hear this :)
"Beautiful silver star ear cuff bought as a gift for my daughter. Quick delivery during the Christmas rush was impressive, package arrived beautifully wrapped. Very good quality piece. My daughter loves it"
Thank you so much Tania, we are so pleased your daughter loves her ear cuff :)
"The earrings are so beautiful and dainty! I love them! They are quite expensive though! I love the packaging- the box is so luxury :) Thank you for my wonderful new earrings! They look beautiful on my ears and complete my look!"
Thank you so much for your review Rekha, we are so pleased that you love your earrings :)
"Gorgeous & unique pieces, and fantastic customer service! I’ll definitely be buying more from this great brand."
Thank you so much Tara, we can't wait for you to wear some more of our pieces :)
"The earrings arrived the next day and they were in lovely packaging. I love wearing the small studs, I havnt taken them off since I got it. I may need to get more!"
Thank you so much- we hope to add to your collection soon :)
"Love my Star Ear Cuff!! Came really quickly and has received many compliments"
Thank you so much Emerald, thats what we love to hear :)
"Fabu Customer service, packaging and products"
Thank you so much Anita, we are so pleased to hear this :)
"Super fast delivery lovely packaging and great quality."
"Really quick delivery and beautifully wrapped. This is the second star cuff I have bought as I have placed the first one safe and can’t remember where! I couldn’t go without having one. I love the range and one day hope to be able to buy those beautiful heart hoops with red stones or my first ever diamond."
Thank you Susan, we are so pleased you love your Star Cuff and hope that the Heartbreaker Hoops will be yours soon :)
"'ear is my review on my recent purchase of needle and thread earrings - beautiful modern design jewellery in a beautiful presentation box. With 2 daughters and 5 granddaughters I would definitely use Tada & Toy again"
Thank you so much Christine, we can't wait to deck out your daughters and granddaughters ears soon :)
"Great packaging. Lovely that it was personalized. Good quality product - would highly recommend"
Thank you so much Kate, this is great to hear :)
"I was really happy when I received my star ear cuff. It has a unique design !"
Tadaandtoy is rated 4.79 based on 47 reviews