Tada and Toy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tada and Toy
I love the little earrings, quick delivery and adorable packaging! But I didn't realise they were only ''half earrings'', so had to scramble to find studs (which I don't wear) to attach them. Wasn't very clear on the website, unless I missed it.
Very satisfied with the service and ny purchase!
Love my earrings, quite expensive but they were a treat to myself and I wear them now most days along with a second pair of earrings. They look lovely with the second pair.
We are so glad you love your earrings as much as we do! We agree, they work amazing in a stack of earrings :)
Beautiful earrings and awesome packaging. I wasn’t aware that despatch between Christmas and New Year would be much slower though, and wasn’t able to wear them on NYE as hoped. Otherwise 5 stars.
Customer service was very good however totally disappointed by the product, a star ear cuff I had been admiring for months. Didn't fit - unable to wear - had to pay to return.
Good service & communications.
Love the earrings - I’ve used them SO MUCH. customer service is also top notch My only complaint is that they come off pretty easily but that’s a v minor concern
Thank you so much Rousol, we are so pleased to hear this. Please email customer@tadaandtoy.com if there is any kind of fault with the earring :)
Tada and Toy is rated 4.79 based on 167 reviews