Tada and Toy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tada and Toy
j'ai été surprise de devoir payer les droits de douane a chronoposte
Great earings simple but lovely and lovely packaging
Lovely product, a gift so I haven't seen them on as yet. Delivered earlier than expected. The packaging is lovely but the gold seal would be best off left on wax paper so the purchaser can open the product on delivery to check it is correct then seal the lovely packaging. The box will rip and is therefore not usable once the seal is opened. Also, I'm pleased I risked ruining the box and seal because I found and removed the slightly pretentious 'wrapped with love by Jessica' (not real name) tag in the present. I purchased the gift for a family member, and 'Jessica' shouldn't really be included in this transaction, in the nicest possible way. Everything else about it was lovely.
Lovely company.
Love my wee heart earrings,
I ordered the bar studs and star hoops in rose gold. I have very sensitive skin so need to buy decent gold vermeil earrings to avoid an allergic reaction. My first reaction on receiving the earrings was that both designs are very very thin and fragile seeming, but once they're on the ear that doesn't seem to matter, and the best thing is that there is absolutely no allergic reaction. And the whole effect, with my old star ear cuff, looks fantastic. Tada and Toy have really nailed the curated ear. Plus I notified customer care that one of my backs was very loose and they quickly sent me two new ones. Will definitely buy from tada and toy again.
My friend was totally overwhelmed with the Little Care Package. Quality of the contents is good and the handwritten message a lovely touch. Only negative on whole experience was the delay in her receiving it and no correspondence/update to myself during the delivery period. I think it took 8 or 9 days to arrive which is fine under these Covid circumstances but a warning may help manage expectations. Will definitely look to buy other products. On a different note the product is £5 cheaper on another site which is disappointing.
The ear rings are lovely, however they are tiny and therefore very difficult to put on ! Very expensive for what they are. ( £80 )The packaging was lovely however I think that is largely what you are paying for.
Lovely earrings. A present for my daughters 18th. Safely delivered. It would be lovely to see all your packaging being plastic free....
I love the little earrings, quick delivery and adorable packaging! But I didn't realise they were only ''half earrings'', so had to scramble to find studs (which I don't wear) to attach them. Wasn't very clear on the website, unless I missed it.
Very satisfied with the service and ny purchase!
Love my earrings, quite expensive but they were a treat to myself and I wear them now most days along with a second pair of earrings. They look lovely with the second pair.
We are so glad you love your earrings as much as we do! We agree, they work amazing in a stack of earrings :)
Beautiful earrings and awesome packaging. I wasn’t aware that despatch between Christmas and New Year would be much slower though, and wasn’t able to wear them on NYE as hoped. Otherwise 5 stars.
Customer service was very good however totally disappointed by the product, a star ear cuff I had been admiring for months. Didn't fit - unable to wear - had to pay to return.
Good service & communications.
Love the earrings - I’ve used them SO MUCH. customer service is also top notch My only complaint is that they come off pretty easily but that’s a v minor concern
Thank you so much Rousol, we are so pleased to hear this. Please email customer@tadaandtoy.com if there is any kind of fault with the earring :)
Tada and Toy is rated 4.85 based on 405 reviews