Tada and Toy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tada and Toy
Very nice and efficient customer service, lovely product - fitting the description and what I imagined in great minimal, environmentally conscious packaging. ONLY thing is that for what it was (an ear cuff) it came in a fairly big outer box, but I can imagine during this time of the pandemic they may be using up what they have available.
My friend was totally overwhelmed with the Little Care Package. Quality of the contents is good and the handwritten message a lovely touch. Only negative on whole experience was the delay in her receiving it and no correspondence/update to myself during the delivery period. I think it took 8 or 9 days to arrive which is fine under these Covid circumstances but a warning may help manage expectations. Will definitely look to buy other products. On a different note the product is £5 cheaper on another site which is disappointing.
Fabulous products ; so stylish and good value too .
Loving the ear cuff too .
very speedy
Delivery was quick, packaging of my item was lush and the quality of the piece I’d chosen was fantastic!
I love my star drop earring backs, for which I’ve had loads of compliments!
I love dainty ear pieces but it’s hard to find good quality options in rose gold without paying Maria Tash prices.. I will definitely be purchasing more from Tada and Toy!
Beautiful earrings
Had to contact customer service for a fault my end! They resolved issue immediately at their own cost! Really really helpful! Products arrived as expected and I was really impressed!
Bought for present next month
I love them sure my daughter will🤞Easy to order delivery quick packaging nice sure will be ordering more in the future
Many thanks Marie x
Beautiful high quality items delivered swiftly and securely. Thrilled with the purchases ❤️
Prompt service and lovely packaging
Gorgeous earrings at an affordable price . Interesting styles
My earrings are beautiful. Delivery was super quick. They arrived in lovely plastic free packaging.
Great service and love the packaging. The earrings are so beautiful.
Really happy with this purchase !
Really good website, good photos of the earrings including on models to get a good idea of size, easy checkout experience and next day delivery.
2 very pretty earrings, love them
High quality product looks lovely. Very prompt delivery
Amazing service, prompt delivery and totally beautiful earrings...unique and delicate
Lovely earrings. Fabulous service. Would highly recommend
Very pleased with my experience, lovely products and very efficient delivery
Tada and Toy is rated 4.83 based on 230 reviews