Tada and Toy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tada and Toy
Very happy with the earrings, am super excited to give them to my sister for Christmas, she will love them.
Love it every time! Always my go to x
These earrings are stunning and such good quality, I only wish I had an endless to pot of money to buy the whole website!! Great service and fast delivery . Five star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Excellent customer service! Saw they had been posted within an hour of my purchase and arrived the next day in gorgeous packaging.
Lovely company.
Gorgeous earrings which arrived really well packaged and in super fast time
you guys are perfect! Lovely pieces, amazing servce!
Loved it, and loved the packaging!
I have bought four pairs of earrings and they are all stunning beautiful. Delivery is fantastic. Highly recommend
Love the earrings and the packaging they came in was delightful!
Thank you for great service I received,
I made a mistake when ordering, and ended up needing one item replaced and the other refunded. Tada & Toy had no issues with this, and my replacement was with me within a couple of days. Excellent customer service, wonderful products.
Super quick delivery. Loved the packaging especially as it was a present to myself😉
sliding down the ear a bit, i thought the star would be ticker
The earrings are beautiful. I also love the packaging
Excellent service, order arrived the next day.
Amazing customer service! I accidentally purchased the wrong earring but they were so responsive and replied straight away and swapped my order with no troubles thank you
Brilliant company - beautiful products. Well made, extremely good value earrings. Easy to use website. Really lovely packaging - fantastic environmental awareness shown in both product and packaging which for me is so important when I shop. Felt like my birthday opening up the box, even though I'd bought it myself!
Lovely earrings, arrived on time in really nice packaging.
I could not be more impressed with Tada & Toy. Super quick (and free!) delivery, incredible packaging and BEAUTIFUL gift wrap. I will certainly be buying more!
Tada and Toy is rated 4.85 based on 311 reviews