Tadaandtoy Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Tadaandtoy
Click Here
"I absolutely love my ear cuff, the packaging was beautiful, and delivered so quickly. I love this brand and can't wait to get more pieces!"
"Gorgeous jewellery at a good price point. Beautiful packaging and speedy service."
"Very quick delivery, love the product."
"Delivery was very quick and the earrings I ordered as a gift for someone arrived in the most beautiful packaging. The earrings themselves were perfect and exactly as advertised!"
"Good service & communications."
"Arrived in good time and was delivered in the most gorgeous box and bag. Will definitely be purchasing more from here"
"The earrings are cute enough, nothing super special - they are very small! However, the reason for only three stars is the absolutely obscene amount of packaging. The tiny earrings were in a tiny cardboard box. That was fine. But that tiny box was then wrapped in a canvas bag, which was then tied with a long, wide piece of ribbon. The canvas bag was then placed inside a large cardboard box. Utter madness in this age of improved awareness of environmental implications of excess packaging."
"Lovely earrings! Very pretty! Beautiful packaging too, I love the way it was all packaged so thoughtfully and with time and effort! It was a nice treat to buy for myself and receive such a beautifully wrapped package! ❤️ Thank you tada & toy!"
Thank you so much Rekha! We are so pleased you are happy with your order. We always approve of buying treats for yourself :)
"Beautiful and unusual earrings,great, prompt service,friendly staff."
Thank you so much Claire! We are so pleased you were happy with your experience with us :)
"Prompt arrival of order, site easy to use. No complaints"
"Great products, wonderfully wrapped"
"Love the staff behind this brand - SO considerate of the customer x"
Thank you so much Ciara! We are so pleased to hear this, we love our customers :)
"Nicely packaged"
"Beautiful packaging (if not a little large) for my star ear cuff. Prompt delivery. No complaints and will order again. Unique designs and quality products."
Hi Jane,
We are so happy to hear this, thank you so much for your kind review :)
"Quick delivery, easy to use website."
"very good,like^^ Thank you"
Thank you! :)
"Such a big fan of the Tada and Toy products! I recently bought one of their cuffs for a friend as a thank you present, and she LOVED IT! They provided 5 star customer service too as I had to change the delivery address at the last minute. Thank you :)"
Thank you so much Jodie! We are so pleased your friend loved her ear cuff and we look forward to packing more ear candy up for you soon :)
"Absolutely beautiful earrings!! Thank you 🙏🏻"
Thank you so much, we are so glad you love your earrings :)
"Great service! I got the items quickly"
"Hi people! I love what you are doing! Your earrings are amazing! I want pretty much all of it ))) the quality is great! You can immediately see the difference. I’d like you’ll do some silver necklaces tooooo! Please, do ))"
Thank you so much for your kind review Natalia :) We are so pleased that you are happy with your earrings and cant wait to send some more out to you soon
Tadaandtoy is rated 4.82 based on 111 reviews