Tadaandtoy Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Tadaandtoy
"I ordered the falling star earring backs in silver as they were sold out, and a few weeks later I received an email saying that there were problems with the workshop in India and the item was unavailable. I got offered the rose gold one with no additional price and it was sent immediately after I answered. What a service! Lovely people, the product is amazing and I'll buy from Tada&Toy again soon. I've already talked about their jewellery to a few friends and I really hope they'll try it out as well. Highly recommended!!!"
Hi Ana, Thank you so much for your kind review and for your understanding regarding our silver earring backs. We are so pleased you are happy with your Rose Gold ones and cant wait for you to add to your collection soon :) Thank you!
"Love these! Delicate, stylish and comfortable."
"the Earrings are very nice! however I am very very disappointed that there were nowhere a mention that the taxes for Switzerland were not included. And i had to pay 1/3 of the pries for it once again here in Switzerland. I would also appreciate if there was a description or some kind of document in the packaging saying what i bought and what kind of metal it was. I do appreciate eco friendly packaging but i do want a document stating what i got and saying that it is 18ct Gold Plated Vermeil on 925 Sterling Silver."
Hi Sopio, thank you so much for your review. We are so sorry about the problem with the tax payment and have sent you an email which we hope will help, thank you for bringing this to our attention.
We are pleased that you like the earrings :)
"Absolutely love the Star hoops, comfortable and stylish."
Thank you so much, we are so pleased you like them
"I am hooked on your earrings. All your styles are so wearable and the packaging makes it so exciting to receive. If ever need an ear model, please contact me 😁"
Thank you so much Claire- we are so pleased you love your jewels! Please send pictures of your ears to us at info@tadaandtoy.com- we always need ear models! :)
"Great product and great service! 2nd pair of Tara & Toy earrings - love them !"
Thank you so much Sue- we are so pleased you love your star hoops!
"The service was amazing with keeping me up to date on when they would arrive."
Thank you Joann, so pleased you love your Shooting Star Studs :)
"I bought my wife a star ear cuff as a surprise, she loves it and I’m in the good books😊"
Thank you so much for your kind review Mike- we are so pleased your wife loves her cuff and you're now in the good books!
"Thanks so much for the speedy delivery and great customer service too! Will definitely save up to buy again!"
"Beautiful earrings and such wonderful customer care......such a lovely company!!! My daughter adored her gift!"
Hi Ema, thank you so much for your kind review and we are so pleased that your daughter loves her earrings :) We look forward to packing up some more goodies for you soon
"Great website, easy to use. Kept up to date on order process and items delivered on time and beautifully packaged and all as shown on the website - I will be using Tada & Toy again!"
Thank you so much! We cant wait to pack up some more goodies for you soon! :)
"Great customer service. Regular updates on order status. Prompt delivery. Beautifully packaged and all can be recycled which is a massive plus for me. Our daughter loved the earrings to although they are tiny and not the size they seem on the website!!"
Thank you so much Tracey :) We are so pleased your daughter loves her earrings and hope we can add to her collection soon!
"Beautiful product and the presentation is incredible. Thank you so much. Can't wait to give it to the recipient. Thank you."
Thank you so much Piera! We are so pleased you are happy with your Pearl Studs and hope the recipient loves them just as much :)
"Beautiful earrings, quick shipping and customer service as I had an issue with shipping which was sorted out immediately. Cannot fault."
Hi Elena, thank you so much for your kind review- we are so pleased that you are happy with your experience with us :) We love hearing this feedback and hope we will be sending you some more goodies soon
"Items come beautifully packaged! Makes it that little bit more special! Perfect for gifts"
"Good communication. Fast delivery. Very nicely packaged and presented. I paid £38 for an ear cuff...however, I was later disappointed to see the exact same ear cuff on eBay for £1"
Thank you so much for this review- we are so sad to hear that it is also on ebay- unfortunately there is not much we can do about our design being copied even though it is copyrighted but thank you so much for bringing it to our attention- we will email the seller and ask them to take it down :)
"This was my first order. Great choice of products and prompt delivery, the packaging was absolutely gorgeous and I will definitely now be ordering gifts for friends and family."
"Such beautiful earrings, quickly delivered and the cutest packaging!"
Thank you so much! We are so pleased you love your studs and hope you add to your collection soon :)
"Beautiful ear cuff - as a present for my god daughter - lovely wrapping in a dear special bag - well done!!"
Thank you so much Elizabeth :) We are so pleased you were happy with your Star Cuff and hope your god daughter loves it!
"Lovely product. Excellent customer service. Have brought from Tada and Toy before, and have always been pleased. And will of course buy again/"
Thank you so much for your kind review. We are so pleased that you are happy with your cuff and we can't wait for you to add to your collection soon :)
Tadaandtoy is rated 4.84 based on 81 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access