Tada and Toy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tada and Toy
I have had these earrings for a few weeks and worn them twice and they have broken
Bought some earrings as a gift for my partner and she loves them. I accidentally ordered the wrong ones initially and the customer service I received swapping them for the pair I meant to buy in the first place was excellent. The products were dispatched really quickly and were wrapped and packaged beautifully. 10/10
Ear cuff is easy to take on take off, and once on hardly knew it was there. Shall be purchasing from this company again. Only snag was delivery but that was quickly solved.
Beautiful gifts - effortlessly delivered - delighted sister!
Tada and Toy  5 star review on 5th April 2022
Love the style- quick efficient delivery too!
Good earrings but wouldn’t advise paying £5 for the gift wrap
I love the packaging, recyclable but beautifully gift-worthy.
Products are lovely (great quality and care) delivery is quick and they are packaged so nicely, you can certainly see that you are purchasing something of good quality.
I think these are the nicest earrings i have owned absolutely gorgeous
Beautiful earrings / much better quality than I expected. I’m very happy with them.
Beautiful packaging and I'm really pleased with the earrings. I would buy from this company again - the packaging means a purchase would make a good present.
I love these earrings! Super unique and standout, great quality
Gorgeous earrings, easy to order x Delivered on time x Amazing gift x
Easy to order. Great price and lovely packaging.
Beautiful star hoops, make sure you intend wearing them in a hole near the edge of your earlobe as very small. Way too much packaging, beautiful packaging but too much of it. Would recommend the earrings though
Absolutely blown away by everything about my experience. High quality jewellery that is beautifully packaged and presented. So happy I finally decided to treat myself.
Great service, great packaging and great customer service. I only had to contact Tada & Toy because of my own daftness but they were really nice about it. Thanks! Love your stuff and will buy from you again thanks.
Excellent seller, item as described, beautifully packaged.
Beautiful shooting star gold earrings, great quality, design and beautifully packaged with great attention to detail. Really lovely Christmas gift - I love them!
Arrived quickly, nicely wrapped, went down well as a gift. Happy wife, happy life !
Tada and Toy is rated 4.84 based on 462 reviews