Tada and Toy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tada and Toy
The earrings were beautiful and the packaging exquisite. Service very fast
Ordered a pair of star earrings which were delivered the next day. Unfortunately they were the wrong pair. I reached out to their customer services who rectified the issue, sent me the correct pair that arrived the next day and sent me all the details needed to return the incorrect item. Great customer service and the correct pair of earrings are absolutely gorgeous! Would highly recommend.
Hey Katherine, thank you so much for your lovely review! We are so glad you eventually received the correct earrings and that you love them :)
I have now bought 5 pairs of earrings from Tada & Toy and I love everything about them. How you can mix the styles with different backs. I can’t image buying my earrings from anywhere else. Super stylish and unlike any other jewellery out there. I have recommended to friend and family and looking forward to the new range! Thank you Tara & Toy for giving me the best dressed ears!!!
Hey Celia! Thank you SO much for your review. We really appreciate it and we are so happy that you love all your earrings :)
Gorgeous jewellery, beautifully packaged with v quick delivery. Will definitely be purchasing again.
Thank you so much for your lovely review. We are so glad you love your jewellery! :)
Absolutely lovely item. I don't usually indulge in expensive jewellery, but when my necklace arrived in its gorgeous packaging, it felt really special and totally worth what I spent. I have gotten a fair few compliments as well because it's quite a unique piece and looks great ☺ thank you!
Bought as a Birthday gift and it was gratefully received, so much so that I will be having to make another purchase come Christmas.
Satisfied customer
Earrings was a lot smaller than what I thought they would be . Price is quite high for such small earrings. Emailed customer service but never heard anything back from them.
Hey, thank you so much for your review. Would you be able to resend you email to customer@tadaandtoy.com so that we can help you further. Thanks :)
The staff were very friendly and helpful with any questions or problems you had and the delivery was efficient and the next day on the dot which meant it all arrived on time for my mothers birthday ! :) The actual product itself was gorgeous and came in wonderful packaging - definitely worth the money and I would definitely buy from them again ! :)
Hey, thank you so much for your really kind review review, we are so glad you are happy with our product and service :)
Love them so so much ❤️🌟❤️
Hey, thank you so much for your lovely review we are SO glad you love your earrings! :)
Easy to use site, speedy delivery. I love the earrings that I ordered. 😍
Hey, thank you so much for your lovely review, we are SO glad you love your earrings and received them super quickly! :)
First time buying from Tada and Toy. The transaction process was easy and smooth and I was so impressed by the fast delivery. I was even more impressed that the jewellery came in Such a lovely box... makes it feel so high end. The earrings were just what I was looking for and of great quality. Thank you!
Hey, thank you so much for your lovely review we are SO glad you love your earrings and the packaging they came in ! :)
Arrived when stated in lovely box and bag perfect gift for my daughter
Hey, thank you so much for your lovely review we are SO glad the earrings were the perfect present to your daughter :)
Efficient service and the packaging is very attractive and looks very stylish for gift giving
Easy to use website. Brilliant delivery service and packaging.
Hey, thank you so much for your lovely review, we are so glad you were happy with the delivery service and the packaging :)
Loved my earrings and had loads of compliments and passed on the link. I got it from my daughter in law Olivia von Halle!
Hey, thank you so much for your lovely review we are SO glad you love your earrings and have had compliments! :)
Super easy to order and very speedy arrival. Amazingly packaged and really helpful and speedy customer service too :)
Hey, thank you so much for your review we are so glad they arrived quickly and you enjoyed the packaging. We hope you love them as much as we do! :)
Beautifully packaged, quick delivery and such cute earrings! Absolutely love them!
Amazing packaging and lovely products
Tada and Toy  5 star review on 16th June 2021 Tada and Toy  5 star review on 16th June 2021 Tada and Toy  5 star review on 16th June 2021
So pleased you love your star loops and hoops Katie! Thank you so much for your feedback.
My first purchase (cosmic star hoops) and wow such a beautiful product, gorgeous packaging and it arrived quickly. I already have my eye on a few more pieces. Definitely recommend this beautiful jewellery.
Thanks so much for your lovely feedback Toni, we're so pleased you love your Cosmic hoops!
Tada and Toy is rated 4.85 based on 430 reviews