Tada and Toy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tada and Toy
Beautiful product, arrived quickly and in lovely (if not slightly excessive for the size) packaging. For a gift, hoping the recipient will love it.
Crazy fast delivery, great quality, cute style and lovely packaging. Cannot fault it!
Excellent service as always
Lovely earring ,Great quality
Really nicely packaged and came on time
Lovely pieces, really happy with the earrings I picked. Fast & efficient service. Thank you 😊 definitely recommend
Lovely piece of jewellery much admired. Also loved the little bag it came in - presentation is everything. Delivered very quickly.
Very happy with my purchase from T&T. I was looking for dainty earrings & opted for rose gold crescent shaped studs. They’re very good quality and great value for money.
I have been collecting Tada & Toy jewellery over the past few years! The quality and design of their products are truly beautiful and unique (I always get compliments when I wear them!) The customer service is also amazing! Charlotte from the team is so kind and helpful, which makes shopping with them so great! I recommend their products to everyone! - you won’t be disappointed!
Love my earrings and packaging makes me feel special
Beautiful earrings! Excellent communication and very quick delivery . These were bought for my niece who was delighted with them
Fantastic exquisite delicious delicately made amazing quality and value, I made another 2 purchases immediately after receiving my first delivery of hoops with separate charms, the customer service is out of this world not enough good words to describe the joy of finding this company, impossible to be dissatisfied or disappointed by any of their products or assistance when needed, thank you 🙏🏼
Beautiful earrings, excellent service. I will definitely be purchasing more in the future!
I rarely wear earring anymore as many cheaper kinds irritate my ears so I was looking for something small, elegant and with a less reactive metal (gold/silver) to wear everyday.

I loved the look of the tiny star studs in rose gold so ordered online, they arrived the next day in beautiful, if not a little too much packaging.

I’ve been wearing them everyday for a week now and Im really happy with the studs, I would consider buying another pair in the future.
Habe schon mehrfach bei Tada & Toy bestellt und bin sehr zufrieden. Die Ohrringe sind wirklich entzückend und genau das was ich gesucht habe.
Danke an Tada & Toy nach London
Best regards
Regina Buhl
Absolutely love the packaging!
Amazing as always
Quick, and everything is really good quality. My new staples
I love Tada & Toy earrings, They’re all I wear now - they are so pretty and dainty. Delivery is really fast too.
Lovely ear cuffs
Bought as a birthday present for my friend . She is absolutely thrilled with the silver star cuff .
Tada and Toy is rated 4.84 based on 278 reviews