Tadaandtoy Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Tadaandtoy
"Excellent. Great website, easy to use, promptly dispatched and arrived as ordered."
"I love Tada and Toy because they’re funky and different. Love the long trailing pieces (earrings) & love their super studs too."
"Gorgeous earrings and beautifully packaged. Love love love"
"Beautiful Jewellery- love the packaging and very quick delivery. Excellent Customer service as well :)"
"I bought these Supernova Star Stud ear rings for a present - they are lovely but so so small! I was disappointed in the size of them. The photos made them look bigger or the model has very small ears! What I did like was the lovely packaging they came in and the story behind Tada & Toy. I am not sure if I would buy from T & T again."
"Items delivered following day - beautifully packaged. Bought as a gift so hopefully she will love them."
"Absolutely love my earring cuff, second one I brought. Great delivery and service! Comes beautifully wrapped x"
"Top quality and stylish gift provided with excellent customer service."
"Love the earrings! I want to buy all of them! However, I dont think the packaging is particularly nice nor does it scream luxury or reflect the brand."
"Lovely Earrings second pair bought friends love them"
"Since discovering Tada & Toy online last year, I have become slightly obsessed with their gorgeous stuff, my collection of studs, earrings and cuffs is growing and still plenty in my wishlist. Top this off with THE BEST customer service, beautiful packaging, and speedy delivery.......what more could you want, 5* plus brand!"
"I absolutely love Tada and Toy's jewellery - it's so dainty and unique. I can't wait to get more of their pieces."
"Beautiful items, delivered quickly all wrapped up in gorgeous packaging. What’s not to love? I’ll be shopping again, that’s for sure 👍"
"Beautifully packaged and the earrings are stunning. Super quick delivery with my favourite sweeties inside. Great customer service and I love that there is somewhere for us to doodle/write a message to send back so we can get involved with empowering women!"
"Amazing earrings, I wear them all the time. Simple yet so beautiful. 100% recommended"
"Gorgeous presentation & packaging. Lovely items. Speedy delivery."
Tadaandtoy is rated 4.88 based on 16 reviews