Tada and Toy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tada and Toy
I’ve had the star hoops for years in Silver and have received so many compliments, I love them. They are my everyday pair, and never cause any discomfort. With gold jewellery coming into fashion, I’ve now bought a new pair in gold so that I can continue wearing my faves everyday! Thank you, they are beautiful!
In a world where online purchases are going missing, being held up due to demand and Brexit, courier companies are failing to take responsibility and consumers are stuck with the stress of clawing back a refund or chasing delivery these guys restored my faith that it can be done. I ordered, I paid, I was constantly updated and goods arrived in three days. I will definitely buy from them again. Super little business.
Absolutely love this jewellery! Beautiful and aesthetically pleasing designs!
Speedy delivery and great quality product.
My earrings are exactly as described and just beautiful. They arrived in really lovely packaging, super quick, and I’ve already placed another order for ear cuffs for a friends birthday gift. Top notch service, very impressed! :)
From reviewing the impressive and frankly hard-to-choose-from range to the wonderfully wrapped and personalised package (which was in itself super speedy), everything about this company exudes quality and exclusivity. Their comms is crafted in a way that makes their customers feel very much like a name rather than a number. Just gorgeous!
Fast delivery and efficient tracking - thanks :)
Amazing little company with cute unique designs. I have the star cuff and the cuff with stars on it. Love them both and will buy again for sure
I've had several pairs of earrings from Tada and Toy now, studs, a couple of cuffs and a drop pair of earrings. All have come carefully and sustainably packaged with a very fast turn around. I have sensitive earlobes and can wear all Tada and Toy earrings without irritation. Also as someone with very small ears, I appreciate particularly the intricate and smaller stud designs. Quality, delicate jewellery that should stand the test of time.
It was a bit of a problem with the delivery. The website said if i ordered before 1 pm I'll have next day delivery which did NOT happened and i waited at home all they long for the delivery. After seeing that no-one from customers services contacted me about the delivery I decided ti contact myself customers services and asked about the delivery. I got it next day My points 1 - Companies shouldn't promise anything if they aren't ready to deliver what they promised. It's just poor customers service and poor for the company reputation 2 - If, for any reason there's a problem with the order like a delay, customers service should contact the customer, just a sign of respect and basic manners, and let them know they are on the case
Beautiful earrings. Exquisite packaging. Prompt delivery.
Great quality earrings, beautifully packaged and fast delivery. Would recommend!
Gorgeous products and really fast and free delivery. Just wish earrings would be sold as singles not just in pairs!
Love the item that I ordered. Very efficient and arrived very quickly. Excellent service
My earrings look amazing! Plus, came with great service, speedy delivery and beautifully packaged 💖
Fab earrings, just what i wanted and good quality. Delivery and communication were both really good too and the earrings were packaged so nicely.
Lovely earrings, arrived quickly and in beautiful packaging! Lovely gift or to treat yourself. Very happy.
Tada and Toy  5 star review on 12th January 2021
Love the earrings!! Great and fast delivery!! Highly recommend them
Bought three pairs of earrings recently over three orders, product quality always excellent, very easy to order and prompt delivery easily tracked. Would not hesitate to strongly recommend.
These are my second pair of earrings now and receiving the parcel was just as exciting the second time. Packaging is beautiful and thoughtful, the star hoops aren’t as big as I expected but they look really classy/trendy and comfortable to sleep in. I also have the three star earring and these are really cute, I have so many compliments on these earrings.
Tada and Toy is rated 4.85 based on 406 reviews