SwitchboardFREE Reviews

of reviewers recommend SwitchboardFREE
Read SwitchboardFREE Reviews
What an absolute pleasure it was to deal with this company, you ring its answered by a persn you deal with one person and it is all sorted. = Easy
Customer service is excellent The phone app and call quality is awful
Polite and pleasant spoken.
SwitchboardFree have been a reliable business service partner for more than 4 years and are always adapting and providing more services to enhance our communications. I can highly recommend them!
If you are after a simple extra telephone number solution SwitchboardFREE is very easy to deal with. All I wanted was a number I could use on a website in case anyone wanted to call it and for that number to be referred through to my own mobile or PC. For a very reasonable rolling monthly contract cost I have a very professional sounding number with all the alerts to my own phone so I am prepared to take the call. It also has upgrade options for when the business grows and requires more services.
Zoe was very efficient and was able to answer my query. It’s rare you get such an excellent customer service these days and people like Zoe are of great worth to a company.
I've only been with them for a short while but from the very beginning every customer service rep I've spoken to has been really lovely to deal with. Whether it's fixing a problem or being patient enough to talk you through things. So far, so good!
Hannah was extremely helpful and was quick with handling my query.
Hannah was super useful, very helpful and was efficient with her responses. The whole team of people I have spoken to from your company have been great. Will definitely recommend.
Switchboard Free offer a fantastic range of numbers, every time I contacted them with a request/change they sorted it out straight away, I preferred online chat and there was no restrictions like other companies. Always polite and would definitely recommend their services. They offer a lot of services that can help the smaller businesses succeed!
Brilliant service very helpful team ... I am getting back to business after 5 year break and technology has moved on so much from what I was used to, Hannah and Zoe from support team were very helpful anytime I had any questions . Thank you
An easy app to use and came highly recommended to me
Team members very friendly and helpful! Excellent, fast customer service.
Hannah was very helpful pleasant to talk what more can you ask as a customer Regards Mervyn
Hannah was really professional and very helpful.
Very helpful and easy to use service
Absolute star! Hanna sorted my issue no problems at all!
Good service! Hannah Welsh resolved our issue efficiently
Hannah is very helpful and takes time to listen to customers
Provides a cost effective and flexible solution to your business telephone needs.
SwitchboardFREE is rated 4.90 based on 939 reviews