SwitchboardFREE Reviews

of reviewers recommend SwitchboardFREE
Read SwitchboardFREE Reviews
Customer service is excellent The phone app and call quality is awful
good service, but its kinda miss and hit.
Great customer service from Hannah Ball - very helpful
Staff were all amazing! (Zoe & Katie) are a real credit to your business - smart, switched-on & great listeners. However the system needs work - I came from an industry that is worlds away from Switchboard Free but these days when you buy an app you expect it to work out the box. Not then having to set-up desktop versions for tablets & older phones. The UI in my opinion needs work especially if I was an older customer I'd find it very confusing. Please state up front that the system doesn't work with iPhone 6 and below - it would have saved me weeks of calls with your team. Great, great team & service - disappointing product & ended up having to get refunded.
Very helpful and friendly support apart ! Payment Processor Worldpay Futurepay should be replaced with a more international and smooth payment processing and at least more alternative methods like Paypal ,Stripe or Bitcoins altogether would be very welcome !
The service by Switchboard free has been beneficial to our new business. It has allowed me to receive calls on the go whilst just carrying my personal mobile phone. I love that If I miss the call it will get diverted to other phones that we set up as secondary cal receivers.
Product works ok but expensive.
Hi it’s a good product it’s just two costly
SwitchboardFREE was easy to set up, does a good job, does what it says on the tin.
Hi Ann, Thank you for the positive review. Kind regards, Chloé Customer Support Manager
SwitchboardFREE is rated 4.90 based on 914 reviews