SwitchboardFREE Reviews

of reviewers recommend SwitchboardFREE
Read SwitchboardFREE Reviews
Can’t run reports of calls received
Well...surprisingly, I was told it would cost £12.95 or for 400 minutes of call redirection. Then you added £5 on for the number. So thats an agreed £17.95 this month. I was shocked then when my bank sent another alert taking £24 out of my bank for redirection money when I didn't request it or authorise it. THEN, when paying for the £17.95 they took £19.80, ramping it up some more. What I thought would be a great product is now causing a lot of tension. Very sneaky way of getting more money once you have the card details, which I've had to stop. THEN... I test my number and you take 20p off the credit (£24 which when it appeared, they had took £3 making it £20.80) confused? I am. BUT low and behold, I listened to the message for 10 seconds and they took 40 minutes YES 40 MINUTES off my FREE minutes!!! It wasn't even redirected....so how do you think I'm enjoying this product so far?
Try to overcharge customers, then disable your account when you pay
Customer service is excellent The phone app and call quality is awful
Extremely poor no assistance available at a weekend when we have a major issue to our business...
Hannah from SwitchboardFREE has been brilliant in setting up our charity number for our MACCS Befriending Companions phoneline. She understood the needs of our charity and gave us a package which is affordable and easy to use.
Been using for 10+years, reliable and good VFM!
Hannah Welsh came across in a very professional and informative manner - coupled with her friendly personality, she put me at ease very quickly at the start of the call. I love the way how she answered all the questions I had in a very concise and easy to understand manner - she even answered questions I didn't have! Overall my experience with Hannah was very positive and I would love to see her progress in her career and get promoted! If I need anything else Hannah will be the first person I go to. 10/10 service.
In these unprecedented times where businesses are closing, SwitchboardFREE has given us the ability of keeping all are staff safe at home and continue to run the business with out interruption. Great package. Special Thanks to Zoe King for all her help.
Very helpful and friendly support apart ! Payment Processor Worldpay Futurepay should be replaced with a more international and smooth payment processing and at least more alternative methods like Paypal ,Stripe or Bitcoins altogether would be very welcome !
We're all really impressed by the switchboardFREE service, especially the audio greetings and the system itself. Each and every time I've liaised with anyone in the team they've always helped quickly and professionally. Special thanks to Jodie for doing an excellent job Overall a really fantastic service, thanks team.
SwitchboardFREE is rated 4.91 based on 977 reviews