SwitchboardFREE Reviews

of reviewers recommend SwitchboardFREE
4.9
Based on 1,056 reviews
Read SwitchboardFREE Reviews
Really impressed with switchboardfree. Easily set up with a good onboarding help from Zoe
Hannah at SB Free was great, helped me set up my account online quickly, looking forward to using the service.
Zoey was very attentive, supportive, concise. She attended to my enquiries, with precision. 👏🏻👏🏻 thank you Zoey. 💯
Not sure where to begin. From my first initial enquiry explaining what I needed a lady called Hannah Welsh was able to answer all my queries and went through all the different options available. I have to admit Hannah went above and beyond to help me with what I needed. I would highly recommend choosing Switchboard and if like me your call or email is answered by Hannah you will be in extremely good hands. I can't thank Hannah enough. So Professional. Thank you so much!!!
Zoe made this process so easy and she followed it up by testing it all out and guiding me through the steps - which are easy and completely manageable. Excellent service!!
Very good service, was set up in minutes. Thank you
Great service so far! Thank you.
Zoey was very helpful very impressed
Very helpful and thank you
Amazing Service, No-Hassle and straight to the point.
Switchboard free is an amazing organisation. Pure delight to work with, especially Zoe King! The services are clearly explained and very cost effective. I would recommend them to any progressive business. Well done!
Excellent customer service and good online telecom solutions
Just started to use this service and it works really well. There are a lot of features and the system is flexible, and all manageable from my computer or my phone via the app. Hannah in customer services has been brilliant, on hand to answer any questions.
A bit of a bumpy start with some things not quite working out the box, but their support is responsive and helpful and got it sorted. The platform feels relatively stable and has lots of cool features that really allow us to fit it around our business rather than have to fit our business around them which is great. Over the next few months we'll see if they're as good as we hope.
So impressed with Hannah and the team. Helped set up the account in no time. Outstanding customer service, would highly recommend!
Fantastic, Friendly, Helpful... Been with them for nearly 15 years... Wouldn't use anyone else.
really good and simple service. the person who dealt with us explained everything in very understandable terms and provided exactly what we wanted
Hannah, was extremely helpfull, she sorted directed me through setting up our switchboard
I have used SwitchboardFREE before and have always found it very easy to use. I am also pleased by the level of service from the customer service department if there ever was an issue that I had. Great product for great prices!
SwitchboardFREE is rated 4.90 based on 1,056 reviews