SwitchboardFREE Reviews

of reviewers recommend SwitchboardFREE
customer service
Read SwitchboardFREE Reviews
Hi I found Zoe to be very helpful, very friendly and polite. My virtual landline was sorted very quickly with no fuss. Great service thank you
Great service and answered my questions with ease.
A good product that never lets us donw
Perfect as missed calls can be recorded and sent as an email
Fantastic Service!
Helpful and quick on chat. Got me logged back in. Thanks again!
I've known this service for around 10 years now and it's always been reliable, affordable and helpful whenever I've needed some support.
The best service and 5 stars are not enough
I've been using SwitchboardFREE for years and they've always been really helpful and professional. Highly recommended.
Katie answered my questions well and I signed up straight away, easy peasy! Thank you Katie 5 stars!
Fast, effiecient, Live chat... Wholey Recommend.
Friendly and very professional
Been with these guys since I started my business, very reliable and customisable telephone service, impeccable customer service, excellent product at a very reasonable price, couldn’t do without them 5*
Originally set up with Switchboard a couple of years ago to provide a number for our call out service. Continues to work brilliantly. Have just set up a new number for a different company where staff are now having to work from home. Again, the flexibility of the service enables you to setup exactly what is required for a really competitive and affordable cost. Have no problem in throughly recommending Switchboard - its a very slick service and their support is excellent.
Hannah was great today dealing with me query and everytime i have spoken with her she has always been very professional. 10/10
Excellent service today (and indeed previously) - very helpful and friendly service, nothing too much trouble, never a sense that I was asking a silly question..! Very patient and understanding.
Excellent Service
Spoke with Hannah sorted out my inquiry straight away
Great service as always, Hannah was very quick and efficient at sorting out my issue
Spoke to Hannah, who was very quick in replying and gave me all of the information I needed. Good, quick service, especially during these times!
SwitchboardFREE is rated 4.89 based on 415 reviews