SwitchboardFREE Reviews

of reviewers recommend SwitchboardFREE
customer service
Read SwitchboardFREE Reviews
Amazing service, Zoe was really helpful and arranged my number change very professionally.
Fantastic service and team. Always helpful and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend.
I found the live chat on the online portal extremely helpful - my helper was very helpful and pleasant to chat with.
Zoe was a credit to SwitchboardFREE. Not only did the paperwork arrive by email, but also I had a barrage of questions. Just a case now of filling the paperwork in and getting things set up and hopefully get rid of BT.
Zoe was very helpful and took the time to explain the call features. Thank you Zoe.
Quick and easy to set up with lovely friendly service. Had been battling with Vodafone to get a similar service setup for over a month and achieved the same result in about 5 minutes with SwitchboardFree. Web site is easy to use and configure too. Highly recommend
Hannah was very responsive , very help, and provided swift and pro active advice to meet a requirement highly recommend use of this company
I would just like to say Hannah was extremely helpful and very kind as i was taking quite some time setting this switchboard and bria up. I really hope all your employees are just like her in the way they carry out customer service. If i was her employer i'd give her a raise. You should consider that, Switchboard.
Great customer service. Just received a new office phone and its perfect.
Great service from Sarah, full information. very knowledgeable staff and everyone at SBF is always willing to help no matter how small the issue. Highly recommended and a seriously much better than the competition. Don't bother with others this is the company for switchboard services. Trust me we have tried a number of them.
Great customer service 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Excellent customer service.
Polite, professional and swift service Pamla
Very friendly and helpful service was received from Hannah
Great Customer Service!
Great service resolved our issue with in minutes.
Brilliant service, lovey staff. Not aggressive at upsetting, very simple and straight forward. Great company too. I have used them for a while on the free tariff and now I am moving onto outbound calls for a great price.
Excellent service offered by Zoe - swift and efficient
I did have problems with setting my account up online, with the system claiming errors in account setup. Followed up with a call to Katie today whom has been really helpful, friendly and informative. Katie guided me through account setup and got us going with ease.
Very easy to use and very friendly and helpful staff
SwitchboardFREE is rated 4.88 based on 339 reviews