SwitchboardFREE Reviews

of reviewers recommend SwitchboardFREE
Read SwitchboardFREE Reviews
Great way to have a professional business number. Very cost effective, and full featured - I can't think of functionality that I'd need that SwitchboardFREE don't provide. A special call out to their customer service (thank you Zoe!) who have been able to help me with a specific and slightly unusual request and showed amazing support and empathy. The mix of an incredibly efficient automated system, backed up by wonderful human beings when needed is a winning combination.
Cheap and affordable.
The system itself sounds great, we will only know in due course whether it will work for our organisation. Setting up the system for our requirements was confusing to start but with the help I received from your people I now believe we got there in the end.
excellent customer service.
Good service friendly and professional customer service
Quick efficient answer to my query regarding our annual statistics. Thanks.
Easy to manage business telephone line service, we especially like the ability to preplanning variable switchover times function which works well as we have variable office hours and remote cover supplemented by the pocket receptionist in event of no answer. Support is always easily contactable if you have an FAQ..
Excellent customer service!
Very good customer service, Hannah Welsh was very helpful.
These guys are brilliant. Great product, super service and expertise available when needed within the company. Keep growing Switchboardfree. We keep referring people to you.
Good service. Flexible plans. Very helpful staff. Very affordable.
I have been using switchboard for 3 years now the offer a great service and the packages are flexible and value for money.
Zoe provided excellent service from start to finish. Glad I have joined Switchboard. She maintained a sense of professionalism throughout my contact with her. I would highly recommend Switchboard.
Hannah was amazing. sorted our telephone requirements straight away with no issues.
Perfect service!
Hannah was brilliant, as she helped me navigate the new system and set up my new business number.
Short waiting times to speak to an advisro. Advisors are very polite & helpful and are aware of all the technical aspects and processes.
I had a minor glitch adding my number to whatapp business, Bella offered advice on how to resolve this and also followed me up to make sure it was all working how I wanted it to. I was welcomed to the family today and appreciate the professionalism I have received already. That's without mentioning how good the product is! Thanks again
IS a good service, for a while the android application was crashing with an OS update, but took about a month to get fixed.
Its a good product that I can configure myself which is really important. Customer service is good. The only problem we have is sometimes the phone doesn't ring on our computer and we miss calls.
SwitchboardFREE is rated 4.90 based on 1,033 reviews