SwitchboardFREE Reviews

of reviewers recommend SwitchboardFREE
Read SwitchboardFREE Reviews
Great service. Highly recommended.
Hannah was great, very responsive and friendly. I would recommend this service to anyone running a small business.
Great service, Hannah in customer service could not have been more helpful.
We have been with Switchboard FREE for many years and find using it excellent for my business needs.
Great product with lots of options, at least more than I need anyways. Customer services team is also great. They proactively contacted me to ensure I'm getting best out of the product and adjusted the options to help me save money. Thumbs up for SwitchboardFree.
Fantastic service, great customer service.
support staff very helpful
Really good service. Been dealing with Hannah and she has been extremely helpful with ensuring I have a tailored service.
I have been using Switcboard Free for about 5 years now and find them a really helpful and innovative service. They always update me with new products and services which, are always cost effective. I certainly would recommend them.

Carol
London
After a day of use I realised I had messed up my order and the support team did more for me then I thought I would have to brilliant couldn’t be happier with this company
Prompt response, very helpful... solved the issue
All good pleased now I have it working!😊
I think the SBF great services
Shahik Hasan
I used switchboard free 3 years ago and it’s still the best I have found for the money great customer service, easy to set up.
Excellent support and an excellent service.
My call was answered very quickly and my enquiry sorted there and then. Very good all-round service
Good product with good support, straightforward and easy to use. We bought the yealink dect voip phones pre-configured from them and they work well, doing everything we need.
Early days, but so far so good.
They were very helpful. They answered all my questions, were clear about the service, and walked me through getting set up so I felt confident to use it.
very kind and helpful advice and fast response
SwitchboardFREE is rated 4.90 based on 705 reviews