SwitchboardFREE Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend SwitchboardFREE
customer service
"I have been using Switchboard for the last 10 years and they are an outstanding company to work with. I have never had a single experience where the team has not gone the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction. If you are not using them or never used them then you don't know what you are missing out on. They are very customer centric. Keep up the great work you are doing Switchboard team."
"Great service!"
"Service works well, no problems with the quality of the line."
"Fantastic Service And Support."
"Great service - had a problem, got a call straight away to help me through it. Really impressive, very happy to recommend !"
"The solution is brilliant for a small business, and the people are even better. We knew we were in good hands from the first moment"
"I have recently joined SF, everything works perfect as I wanted. Will recommend people to start using it :)"
"Fast and helpful"
"I spoke to Hannah, great girl dealt with me swiftly and fast. I was happy with the way she explained things and also went out of her way to find me what I had requested. Good price as well. All in all Happy."
"Hannah was amazing, we needed some custom recordings uploaded last minute for a meeting and Hannah jumped on it."
"Highly recommended. Set up was easy and the switchboard team are a pleasure to work with."
"Great service at affordable prices. I've looked at similar companies before making my mind but it's rare to find such excellent customer service! That won it for me."
"Was very helpful"
"Excellent, responsive service and very pleased so far."
"Katie was very helpful and responsive with my query- 10/10"
"Just joined up again . Really great service & a very competitive price . Everyone I have spoken to have been the consummate professional in their dealings Would highly recommend"
"We have used this system for a few years now and can confirm it is well worth it. Even when there have been issues, they have been sorted very quickly and professionally. Would recommend for sure."
"SwitchboardFREE have been excellent from the first moment I contacted them. Always very quick to respond to any questions I have asked and happy to answer them, no matter how obscure they may have been. I totally recommend them for both their services and their customer service team."
"Great Service. Very helpful and efficient!"
"Very useful service, and brilliant customer support - would recommend for all of those who cannot use VOIP services or Landline"
SwitchboardFREE is rated 4.84 based on 245 reviews