SwitchboardFREE Reviews

of reviewers recommend SwitchboardFREE
Read SwitchboardFREE Reviews
Answered my questions clearly
Very helpful!
Excellent service. Very helpful product and service!
Excellent service. Easy to contact. Quick rand precise response to any queries.
First class experience, many thanks
Used SwitchboardFREE for years. Fantastic service and support.
This is a decent service for the cost. We don't use many of the paid add-ons, and they provide a lot of features like voicemail and email/text alerts for free. We're a small business and use it to re-direct calls to our 'main' landline number to the mobile phones of various staff working from home. We did our own voice recordings for the switchboard options, we found this process fiddly but fortunately this was a one-time job. I just noticed they have make a few improvements since I last logged in - I'm please to see that they've made it easier to move/delete mobile numbers from the call divert order.

To rate it as 5 stars I'd like to see:
- the ability to schedule temporarily call divert order changes in advance, so that when staff book leave, we don't have to remember to remove their mobile number on the 1st morning they are off, and manually change it back to normal when they return.
- the ability to assign names or identifiers to mobile numbers, so we don't have to cross-reference this when changing the call divert order
- distinguish the genuine missed calls (where our staff have not answered when their phone rang) from calls with 00:00 hold time. I was advised the 00:00 hold time means that the caller hung up during the 'select an option' bit which is not uncommon. This is somewhat outside of our control, whereas the actual missed calls is something I'd like to reduce, so separating these in the reports would be great.
amazing services
Hannah was very helpful and explained how to use the app very clearly. Thanks for your help!
Hannah was refreshingly pleasant and super helpful!
Sales adviser did an excellent job
We are using switchboard free for a new Community radio station for Wrexham and the service is fantastic and makes out business seem big and professional. One of the main considerations and bonuses for us that even thought at the moment we are not all in the same building the Switchboard service makes us seem as though we are. The help from the staff at Switchboard has been excellent and they have past our expectations and gone above and beyond to ensure that it works for us in the way that we want it to. I would not hesitate to advise anyone to sign up and start using the service as it really has had a positive impact for our business and i am sure others would find the same.
Great services
Fantastic service from Zoe this morning. Speedy and efficient
Got myself into a mess and phoned the firm and spoke with Zoe. She got me sorted in a flash. Brilliant, thanks very much.
Excellent service - great onboarding support too!
great service by hannah
Very good but loving me out
Hannah was excellent to deal with.
Friendly and informative as well as genuinely happy to help.

Thanks to Hannah making it all so easy I signed up there and then.
Great customer service, easy to use interface, setup and app. Good choice of pre-recorded messages and very competitive pricing!
SwitchboardFREE is rated 4.90 based on 773 reviews