SwitchboardFREE Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend SwitchboardFREE
"Very helpful and friendly"
"Excellent service with easy access via the web and app. Allows me to divert my number to another phone if I'm in a meeting or on holiday. :-)"
"We have found switchboard to be an invaluable resource to keep us constantly connected to our customers and suppliers, helping us to keep our business growing and offering good customer service."
"Great service ,"
"They are always on point. Reliable and dont miss a thing."
"Great service and you never miss a call!!"
"A great service from Switchboard FREE"
"This service really adds value to the company as, there is a presence feeling with the phone."
"Great service for a small business up to a large concern, great customer service and back up if required."
"Excellent service !"
"Great service, very cost-effective and efficient"
"SwitchboardFREE is, without question, the best virtual service of it's kind. If you are starting a business or, cannot justify the overheads of providing an in-house service, then this is the answer. I struggle to see why I would need anything other than SwitchboardFREE."
"I have to take the data and make another report, it would be good if the report was generated automatically."
"This has been an invaluable service for us a small social enterprise with no physical office space. We are hoping to migrate to premium services in the not too distant future. A real god-send service! Thank you."
"Very good reliable service"
"Having used Switchboard Free services for a few years now. I would not hesitate to recommend them to other Businesses. Set up of the numbers is easy and hassle free. There customer service team has always quickly set up the numbers you want.You just tell them what number you want they do the rest."
"Very useful and adaptable tool."
"I would not hesitate to recommend SwitchboardFree to anyone. They system is straight forward to use and the Customer Care is the very best around."
"We have been using Switchboard Free for over 10 years and have never had a problem. The team there are always happy to receive feedback from their clients and make improvements where necessary. The set-up is professional and has made a huge difference over the years to the operation of our company and its image."
"Great customer service, helpful and would recommend!"
SwitchboardFREE is rated 4.85 based on 165 reviews