SwitchboardFREE Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend SwitchboardFREE
"I would just like to say how good the Switchboard free team are when you call up. No issue is to big or small and they are such a friendly and helpful team of people. I would like to especially pass on my gratitude to Jodie who has walked me through the system with every issue I've had, which is me generally getting to know how the system works. Many thanks Mary Rotec Alarms"
"Absolutely fantastic service, always there to chat about any issues and Jodie is just outstanding in her role. The service is worth every penny paying for itself 10 times over a month with customers purchasing items via the freephone number. 10/5 stars."
"We're all really impressed by the switchboardFREE service, especially the audio greetings and the system itself. Each and every time I've liaised with anyone in the team they've always helped quickly and professionally. Special thanks to Jodie for doing an excellent job Overall a really fantastic service, thanks team."
"Really great service, I have a local number for my"
"Could not fault the service ,top notch ,keep it going"
"Good service and very good to do business with."
"Great service, very handy, thanks very much!"
"Had excellent support from Jodie yesterday. She really went above and beyond for me and answered everything that I asked her happily and thoroughly. Thank you Jodie. One very happy customer"
"I can highly recommend Switchboard Free, the customer service team are so helpful polite and always super efficient. If I ever have any issue with our phone system they are a phone call away, and my query is dealt with immediately. Thank you for such great service, Firewood Centre"
"Been dealing with SwitchboardFREE for a few years now & everytime I speak to them they are always exceptionally good at helping. The system is super easy to use & would recommend them for their services. Particular shout out to Zoe, who I try & deal with as she is very knowledgable & quick at getting results. Thanks"
"Zoe was very helpful and followed up on her email to myself after raising an enquiry with an engineer."
"Used for years, great service."
"Absolutely excellent service. With both James and Zoe nothing was a problem and they were both really helpful, making the process easy and simple. I wish i'd discovered these guys much sooner!"
"Switchboard Free have been very good to me and they are always looking for ways to make my business work better for me"
"Great customer service , have been speaking and emailing Chloe Goldsmith regarding the porting of number and she has been very helpful. Thanks again Chloe for all your help."
"This phone system is perfect for me, it works a treat and is so professional, and I can’t believe it’s actually free. I’m now able receive all my calls anywhere, and with no effort at all. I have a full blown switchboard and can easily direct my customers to the right department, and I get a full list of every call logged automatically, including missed and engaged calls. It really is excellent. Chloe has been so helpful in assisting me to get it set up, with her help it’s been a breeze. I couldn’t be more pleased. Stuart Conway Electric Bike World"
"Fantastic is the word for customer services . Thanks Chloe for your brilliant services as always. must recommend to any business."
"Great service from Chloe, nothing was too much trouble"
"Simple to setup and easy to use"
"Unfortunately, My business has not received as many calls as I would have liked, this is most likely down to my ranking on Google, However, All calls that I have received have been dealt with very proffessionally."
SwitchboardFREE is rated 4.87 based on 189 reviews