SwitchboardFREE Reviews

of reviewers recommend SwitchboardFREE
Read SwitchboardFREE Reviews
Had a few issues with connection when a customer was on the line, but otherwise great, would choose again if needed!
Great customer service! Dealt with my queries quickly & efficiently. I am a new customer so cannot comment as yet on the day to day use of this product but so far so good.
easy user interface
Great customer service
A great service which I found a little tricky to set up but was greatly helped by Zoe via the live chat. All good now and enjoying the functionality.
I phoned switchboard today, the setup took a few minutes it was easy and straightforward. I found Zoe who I dealt with over the phone very helpful as she explained how everything worked and set it all up for me during our phone conversation.
Provides a cost effective and flexible solution to your business telephone needs.
This is a decent service for the cost. We don't use many of the paid add-ons, and they provide a lot of features like voicemail and email/text alerts for free. We're a small business and use it to re-direct calls to our 'main' landline number to the mobile phones of various staff working from home. We did our own voice recordings for the switchboard options, we found this process fiddly but fortunately this was a one-time job. I just noticed they have make a few improvements since I last logged in - I'm please to see that they've made it easier to move/delete mobile numbers from the call divert order. To rate it as 5 stars I'd like to see: - the ability to schedule temporarily call divert order changes in advance, so that when staff book leave, we don't have to remember to remove their mobile number on the 1st morning they are off, and manually change it back to normal when they return. - the ability to assign names or identifiers to mobile numbers, so we don't have to cross-reference this when changing the call divert order - distinguish the genuine missed calls (where our staff have not answered when their phone rang) from calls with 00:00 hold time. I was advised the 00:00 hold time means that the caller hung up during the 'select an option' bit which is not uncommon. This is somewhat outside of our control, whereas the actual missed calls is something I'd like to reduce, so separating these in the reports would be great.
Hannah has been very helpful sorting my account out
Great customer service
All good pleased now I have it working!😊
Shame about paying for a premium number and getting calls from Lloyds Bank customers. Apart from that they seem to have all the bells and whistles in terms of features. In terms of customer service 5/5. I've dealt with 3 different advisors since becoming a customer. Cant fault it.
I've been really happy with SwitchboardFREE so far. The set up was easy and the product is exactly what I need
We have found this facility extremely useful. Today when I needed help that was given and I was able to carry out the change successfully . Thank you
Very good service, a bit expensive compared to other companies but reliable and responsive always. Many thanks for everything.
Took a little bit of extra help to get going but Hannah was more than happy to do that and answered all our questions without hesitation. Early days but seems good so far.
All staff members were excellent and extremely helpful over chat. All problems were resolved really quickly and everyone was friendly. Particularly impressed with the service provided by Hannah, who closed the account for me in record time. The only negative we experienced was some difficulty with changing over phone numbers on the website, so some clients called on 2 occasions and were unable to get through as the website didn’t save the updated redirect number. This was quickly resolved by staff immediately when we contacted them and the clients reached voicemail so no harm was done. We are closing down a voluntary Covid 19 hotline as it is no longer needed but I would definitely use SwitchboardFREE again in the future.
Website was very glitchy when putting order through. Received a phone call next day which made sure all was in order and set uo the voip app. App didn't want to work initially but was quickly resolved via chat. Customer service very helpful.
Provides the functionality of in in house system with good customer support.
After an issue, a solution was found very quickly and implemented within the hour Customer service is really noticed when things go wrong, which they always will, and I appreciate the swift response. Thank you.
SwitchboardFREE is rated 4.91 based on 977 reviews