SwitchboardFREE Reviews

of reviewers recommend SwitchboardFREE
Read SwitchboardFREE Reviews
very helpful
As always Hannah has bern very helpfull today ... Thank you
Very helpful - Toby gave me a call and helped answer all my questions.
Very helpful
Awesome, brilliant customer service from Hannah!
This is a reliable and responsive service which I have used for years without issue, The customer service is first class - I wish I could find people like Hannah to employ in my company she is that good! 10/10 guys, keep up the good work, Mike Davison
I phoned switchboard today, the setup took a few minutes it was easy and straightforward. I found Zoe who I dealt with over the phone very helpful as she explained how everything worked and set it all up for me during our phone conversation.
Very happy with service. Would definitely recommend
Top quality service
No BT landline available at our new business premises so purchased a landline telephone number from SwitchboardFREE (which I selected from loads of options) and configured the switchboard options for the different company departments, which divert to different company mobile phones, in under 30 mins. Also configured the landline number to align with our business opening hours so callers receive a message advising them that the business is closed and to call back. What an excellent product! Any missed calls are visible in the app and you have the option to record calls.
Our Charity has been using Switchboard free for about a year now and it has been very reliable. As an internet based service it doesn't have all the bells and whistles of an expensively managed system but it does the job well. I recently had occasion to need extra support (first time) and the response was quick, accurate and I was able to solve the issue in a few hours. Thank you
Very quick and efficient.
Great service, seems like a great user friendly product
Hannah was really helpful, told her what my problem was 4 minutes later was sorted. Really great service and good for price.
Good reliable service
Seems fine so far
I have used SwitchboardFREE for a few years now and I must say the service has been great and good value for money. Yesterday I purchased a new number and cancelled another today......all with ease! Hannah was extremely prompt with her replies to my emails for helping me remove the number I did not need anymore. I have no hesitation in recommending SwitchboardFREE!!
Simply excellent facility and service for many years now.
Best phone system for businesses, so easy and simple to use.
Excellent to deal with. Very good service.
SwitchboardFREE is rated 4.91 based on 947 reviews