SwitchboardFREE Reviews

of reviewers recommend SwitchboardFREE
Read SwitchboardFREE Reviews
Had received a fantastic service from SwitchboardFree. Their customer service and support is excellent and their staff (Hannah) super friendly and knowledgeable. Highly recommend :)
Good stuff, working well
Zoe King offered great support and highly recommend and appreciated!
Switchboard free have great customer service, A+++!
Great service and support, quick answer to problems
Well this is a rather mixed review. The customer service is very good, the physical handsets are not bad but limited to just one choice of desk phone and one type of cordless. One very major and serious problem for this technology, if your in a burning building and go to dial 999 you shockingly won't get connected. The VPS technology has a work around but this doesn't seem like the urgent priority that it should be, perhaps until someone finds themselves in this situation. I am surprised its even legal tbh and screams legal challenge in the near future, god forbid something happens. Another problem is the phone app is far from ideal, the technology on screen is very limited and the design of the screen is not very sharp, also I don't like the fact that you can click "log out" so very easily, this should be hidden a bit more so that you can't accidentally lock a handset out of the network and not even realise you've done so. But on the plus side, the staff are very helpful, the technology is very clever and the pricing not too bad.
I had to call to switch board customers Servis and spoke with Zoe King she is was so polite, helpful and professional she solved all my problems and made my day I really want to thank Zoe from bottom of my heart she no doubt is an asset for her organisation Very happy customer Syed
Very helpful, great service!
Had an issue logging into my app today and Hannah Welsh was fantastic and sorted it for me straight away...
I rang the offices wanting information about my account. Zoe answered the phone and was very helpful in advising me on how to locate the information on my online account. Once I was happy then to print off my invoices, Zoe offered to supply the invoices and email them across to me. Nothing is too much trouble for this company, they offer a professional service, and customer services are a great bunch of people to deal with. Thank you Zoe.
Excellent service very friendly and helpful
We were set up with our new Business Telephone number in a matter mins and had everyone set up
Hannah was so helpful! It was great to really feel like I was talking to a person.
I am blown away with the service we have received so far. Would highly recommend to anyone. Thanks so much Hannah
Excelle4nt service from the Team at Switchboard Free. Our monthly charges are very competitive and I like the flexibility of the system to divert calls to mobiles and offer different messages when applicable. Many Thanks and Well Done
Due to last minutes decisions we had to make some last minute changes! Both Zoe & Hannah were able to make these changes and help implement. Always been excellent support from SwitchboardFREE!
I signed up yesterday and it was simple, easy and a great price. Then to get a call today from the team was a great touch! I had missed downloading the app, they spotted that and actioned it for me! Fabulous customer service. Thank you
Great service always on the ball and helpful would highly recommend to any one with a buisness.
These guys are all really helpful, within just a few mins of them helping, I was all set up with my new number - basically most of the time when you're dealing with busy offices, you get rude robots on the other end of the phone who show that they don't care with their tone. Hannah B went out of her way and was super helpful. I forgot the name of the other person who helped me there but there is also another Hannah in the office so let's just say it was her! Really liked them! Nice guys, great service. Defo worth using them coz support is key when paying for a service, it's not a proper service without the support!
The 5* is for customer service from Toby, not for the phone app itself. I called up on the Saturday evening not expecting anyone to answer, but to my surprise I got put through to reception. The lady tried to help as much as she could and assured me as soon as the team are back in on Monday I will receive a call. First thing Monday morning I received a call from Toby who listened, advised and most importantly, helped. He looked down all routes as to why my app wasn't working, replied to my emails instantly and always returned my calls. Nothing was too much of an issue. In regards to the phone app, it wouldn't let me make outbound calls, so I had to go 4 days without it working which isn't ideal and also more money was taken from my account than agreed. But as mentioned, Toby was able to sort it all out and refund me the payments.
SwitchboardFREE is rated 4.90 based on 1,033 reviews