SwitchboardFREE Reviews

of reviewers recommend SwitchboardFREE
Read SwitchboardFREE Reviews
Great service, seems like a great user friendly product
Hannah was really helpful, told her what my problem was 4 minutes later was sorted. Really great service and good for price.
Good reliable service
Seems fine so far
I have used SwitchboardFREE for a few years now and I must say the service has been great and good value for money. Yesterday I purchased a new number and cancelled another today......all with ease! Hannah was extremely prompt with her replies to my emails for helping me remove the number I did not need anymore. I have no hesitation in recommending SwitchboardFREE!!
Simply excellent facility and service for many years now.
Best phone system for businesses, so easy and simple to use.
Excellent to deal with. Very good service.
Very Helpful
Great service
Henna Welsh had to run around to provide information, explanations, clarifications on questions I raised; she seems to be the one-woman-army fulfilling the deeply felt need of professionally developed documentation and package details which the subscriber is signing on.
Quick to answer my calls and all questions asked.
Great service
brilliant staff and a brilliant service - it's so nice to deal with people with a great, positive, 'can-do' spirit! Brilliant...
Great customer service
Customer service was spot on. Was helped via the chat system by Hannah who communicated everything clearly and simply. Would recommend.
What an absolute pleasure it was to deal with this company, you ring its answered by a persn you deal with one person and it is all sorted. = Easy
Customer service is excellent The phone app and call quality is awful
Polite and pleasant spoken.
SwitchboardFree have been a reliable business service partner for more than 4 years and are always adapting and providing more services to enhance our communications. I can highly recommend them!
SwitchboardFREE is rated 4.90 based on 915 reviews