SwitchboardFREE Reviews

of reviewers recommend SwitchboardFREE
Read SwitchboardFREE Reviews
Toby is a great asset to your company. He gave me expert advice and helped me with my enquiry.
A great service which I found a little tricky to set up but was greatly helped by Zoe via the live chat. All good now and enjoying the functionality.
Very efficient service. Did exactly what I requested. All set, easy.
Very excellent services,good customer approach
really great product and great service from Han,
The technology is great! The customer service even better! I highly recommend it to any business.
I had to contact SwitchboardFREE regarding a failed payment issue this morning. Friendly helpful service, easy to deal with staff, and the issue was sorted and payment made within minutes. They are always really helpful, very happy with the service provided, a simple effective system for having a local number directed to whichever phone number YOU want. Great service.
Hannah was incredibly helpful and got me a new number as well as solution for WhatsApp in no time at all
very helpful
As always Hannah has bern very helpfull today ... Thank you
Very helpful - Toby gave me a call and helped answer all my questions.
Very helpful
Awesome, brilliant customer service from Hannah!
This is a reliable and responsive service which I have used for years without issue, The customer service is first class - I wish I could find people like Hannah to employ in my company she is that good! 10/10 guys, keep up the good work, Mike Davison
I phoned switchboard today, the setup took a few minutes it was easy and straightforward. I found Zoe who I dealt with over the phone very helpful as she explained how everything worked and set it all up for me during our phone conversation.
Very happy with service. Would definitely recommend
Top quality service
No BT landline available at our new business premises so purchased a landline telephone number from SwitchboardFREE (which I selected from loads of options) and configured the switchboard options for the different company departments, which divert to different company mobile phones, in under 30 mins. Also configured the landline number to align with our business opening hours so callers receive a message advising them that the business is closed and to call back. What an excellent product! Any missed calls are visible in the app and you have the option to record calls.
Our Charity has been using Switchboard free for about a year now and it has been very reliable. As an internet based service it doesn't have all the bells and whistles of an expensively managed system but it does the job well. I recently had occasion to need extra support (first time) and the response was quick, accurate and I was able to solve the issue in a few hours. Thank you
Very quick and efficient.
SwitchboardFREE is rated 4.90 based on 915 reviews