SwitchboardFREE Reviews

of reviewers recommend SwitchboardFREE
Read SwitchboardFREE Reviews
Always enjoyed using there products either when working for another company or my own. Can't wait for there outbound service to start!!
Great service ,
They are always on point. Reliable and dont miss a thing.
I have to take the data and make another report, it would be good if the report was generated automatically.
Good service and easy to set up. Though account canncelled when not used enough, which was a pain as number was on all stationary.
quality customer service care, very impressed with Jodie Taylor.
No Hassle :)
Good service, reliable and recorded voicemails to email - Amazing
a lot of the times my calls directed to mobile but some dont
Good and prompt service. very enjoyable.
Friendly and easy to use service provider and would recommend them.
Very useful service and easy to use
I have had a SwitchboardFree number for almost 10 years. I am now in the process of retirement and so I do not have anything like that activity on the number that I have had during my most active years of trading. However, I still make use of the service and find that it is very worthwhile, and that as I sometimes now do not have any calls in a given month, the service is very tolerant of my periods of low or zero call volume.
Always used Switchboard market leaders in this field.
As clients for a good number of years, we have received generally good service. The web interface works well, although not with International numbers. We do wish they would use a credit card clearer other than Worldpay, though. We have a number of problems with them accepting our cards. So, generally "Good" (although we hesitated on "Acceptable") but could do better in some aspects of customer service.
ServiceServicem is satisfactory
SwitchboardFREE is a very good & comprehensive service, but unfortunately does not seem to be compatible with our (new) phone system
Great set up and easy to use. It is a very cheap way to run my telephone line clean a small start up.
You provide a good service however on a number of occasions calls answered seem to drop as they are answered, however if the caller phones again immediately after the call drop they connect as expected
Good.
Hi Adrian, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review :) Kind regards, ChloƩ Customer Support Manager
SwitchboardFREE is rated 4.90 based on 1,009 reviews