SwitchboardFREE Reviews

of reviewers recommend SwitchboardFREE
4.9
Based on 1,056 reviews
Read SwitchboardFREE Reviews
I have used SwitchboardFREE before and have always found it very easy to use. I am also pleased by the level of service from the customer service department if there ever was an issue that I had. Great product for great prices!
SwitchboardFREE has made choosing a small business VoIP system easy and stress-free. Hannah explained everything and assisted with the setup. What SwitchboardFree offers is a complete package that allows us to adapt as our business changes.
I was very pleased with Zoe, she was very helpful and guided me through setting up our switchboard
Great way to have a professional business number. Very cost effective, and full featured - I can't think of functionality that I'd need that SwitchboardFREE don't provide. A special call out to their customer service (thank you Zoe!) who have been able to help me with a specific and slightly unusual request and showed amazing support and empathy. The mix of an incredibly efficient automated system, backed up by wonderful human beings when needed is a winning combination.
Cheap and affordable.
The system itself sounds great, we will only know in due course whether it will work for our organisation. Setting up the system for our requirements was confusing to start but with the help I received from your people I now believe we got there in the end.
excellent customer service.
Good service friendly and professional customer service
Quick efficient answer to my query regarding our annual statistics. Thanks.
Easy to manage business telephone line service, we especially like the ability to preplanning variable switchover times function which works well as we have variable office hours and remote cover supplemented by the pocket receptionist in event of no answer. Support is always easily contactable if you have an FAQ..
Excellent customer service!
Very good customer service, Hannah Welsh was very helpful.
These guys are brilliant. Great product, super service and expertise available when needed within the company. Keep growing Switchboardfree. We keep referring people to you.
Good service. Flexible plans. Very helpful staff. Very affordable.
I have been using switchboard for 3 years now the offer a great service and the packages are flexible and value for money.
Zoe provided excellent service from start to finish. Glad I have joined Switchboard. She maintained a sense of professionalism throughout my contact with her. I would highly recommend Switchboard.
Hannah was amazing. sorted our telephone requirements straight away with no issues.
Perfect service!
Hannah was brilliant, as she helped me navigate the new system and set up my new business number.
Short waiting times to speak to an advisro. Advisors are very polite & helpful and are aware of all the technical aspects and processes.
SwitchboardFREE is rated 4.90 based on 1,056 reviews