Switch Electronics Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Switch Electronics Limited
Read Switch Electronics Limited Reviews

Tell us how Switch Electronics Limited made you happy
can't beat this site for speed and Accuracy
I measure a company and the quality of service not only by how efficient companies in when things go well, but also how it respond to problems. The positives: ordered some small electronic components one day, selected Royal Mail normal delivery, delivered next day. The components were good quality, competitively priced and as described. The negative: some items missed out and no contact telephone number and online chat didn't seem to work (? COVID on site staffing problems) HOWEVER: I contacted the company via their online contact form. I received a prompt apology and next day delivery of missing items. CONCLUSION: a company selling good products with good customer service as exemplified by my case. Hence 5 stars. I would be happy to both recommend and use this company again myself.
Price, quality and delivery are excellent. I haven't found better for switches and connectors.
Excellent service! Will be ordering again! Have shared your website with a few friends
Super fast delivery! Very happy with the products! Would recommend to any of my friends looking for solid electronics!
Excellent value and service especially P&P
Through no fault of Switch Electronics mu order did not arrive, it was a very small order but I contacted them and they could not have been more helful. A replacement was sent out and arrived in very good time after I had rectified the mistake I made in my address. I would recomend.
Great customer service
Great Company, service as you'd wish to give to your own customers and the parts supplied were just as described as well as cheaper than the big suppliers. Many thanks Switch.
Good product and excellent price. Arrived quickly and in good condition.
Good range, consistent delivery time, nothing missing or wrong. Good service. Will certainly use Switch again.
Very good service. Good price. Good product.
Excellent service. Quick delivery. Would certainly recommend this company
Excellent value for money!
good product. good service. good price. very pleased
Very good . Delivered on time and as per what was ordered
Easy to order at good price. Products, led bezels and cable, look good and everything is fine.
All items arrived correctly, in good condition and in quick time.
ORDER ARIVED TODAY EVERY THING OK
Quick delivery and exactly what I ordered, would highly recommend
Switch Electronics Limited is rated 4.76 based on 977 reviews