Switch Electronics Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Switch Electronics Limited
Read Switch Electronics Limited Reviews

Tell us how Switch Electronics Limited made you happy
Really impressed with speed and price. Slightly nervous because I never got any confirmation of my order (hence 4* not 5*) but needn't have worried because they turned up bang on time.
Very good on line service. Prices and quality are good. Easy to use with prompt delivery. Hope to see the range expanded.
Orders always arrive the next day & the prices are just right. The only reason I havent gave 5* is because no one ever answers the phone (could be just too busy though?)
Good Website, fast delivery, will use again
Prompt delivery
So far as this my first dealings with Switch I have no complaints and will certainly use them again in the future when need arrises
Good range, good value for money, prompt service and delivery.
A timely response to my order. Decent price for the product.
The micro switches arrived on time and were as described not use in anger yet
Very efficient service quick and good value, only minor hitch was the discount code I received for the follow up order did not reduce the price of what I ordered, perhaps there were some restrictions, but there was non stated on the card.
kindly note that I am still waiting for the deliver of goods and yesterday I send an email with this effect but I did not received any reply or feed back. Reference to my review, please note that items were delivered accordingly on the 29/01/2018. Thank you for your service. I am sorry for any inconvenience I might have caused. I am willing to use your service again.
Hello, I have checked our system and unfortunately we cannot see any emails from yourself. I have just sent you an email with the tracking number, the package was posted on the 23rd, the tracking says the parcel is currently in Malta and should be with you in the next 2 days. Regards, Ben
Good quality, delivery could have been faster.
Prompt delivery and 1st Class communication