SwimNow UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend SwimNow UK
2 - 3 Hours
Read SwimNow UK  Reviews

Tell us how SwimNow UK made you happy
My son has recently been having lessons with Dominique he is a competitive swimmer for a club thought it would give him a bit more confidence having a few extra lessons,after meeting Dominique he was relaxed straight away she worked really hard on his strokes and turns the difference it has made in his swimming and gAlas he even managed lots of medals this year.Have booked another block booking for him as he enjoyed it that much and looks forward to his lessons
My son was learning to swim in a group but wasn’t progressing very well and didn’t really enjoy swimming. I booked him on a 12 lessons course with Dominique and from the very first lesson he changed his feelings towards swimming all thanks to Dominique. He looks forward to his lessons and smiles through out the whole lesson which is all down to Dominique’s approachable manner. I can’t thank Dominique enough for doing her very best and being amazing at teaching this life skill to my son!
Was very nervous when joining swim now but I have no regrets. My swimming instructor was so good that she made me feel confident in what I was doing and was full of encouragement. Lessons were very enjoyable. I would definitely recommend anybody who is thinking of taking up swimming to join swimnow
I am coming up to 50 and have wanted to learn how to swim I’ve been to many lessons in the past and my fear had never gone away Dominique has taught me how to get over my fear and have an understanding of what needs to happen when you’re in water (breathing techniques how to use my feet) I now can put my face in the water which was my biggest stumbling block I cannot swim yet but getting better and better with every lesson thank you
After 3 lessons my son is confident in the water and I'm really surprised how well quickly he is learning to swim. His instructor is really good with him and the exercise is fantastic. Would definitely recommend thumbs up.
SwimNow is fabulous! It’s made a massive difference to my daughters’ confidence to have 1-2-1 swimming lessons. Would completely recommend.
I am now a confident and good swimmer. Now believe everyone can swim.
Dominic is such a brilliant and talented instructor. Can’t thank him enough.
Very happy with my daughter's swimming lessons. Very good teacher who has really helped her improve her confidence.
Connie was really a good instructor. She started to teach me floating and breathing techniques. She was very patient and supportive and I guarantee, who always advises to relax and swim better. Tho, I needed more time to be better.
Ben is a brilliant swim teacher my son loves going to his lessons during the summer and learns so much this is the second year my son has had Ben and he just gets better and better, the difference in my son's swimming in just a few lesson amazes me Ben works really hard on his strokes with him but also makes it fun. Swimnow keep in touch to see how my son is getting on which is lovely also.
I wanted to learn to swim from scratch after a long break of not being in a pool. After 1 lesson with Kaitlyn, she had me swimming front crawl. After only 2 and a half hours of lessons, I’m almost where I wanted to be. Kaitlyn is an amazing instructor, I’m learning fast and she is pushing me which I enjoy. Can’t recommend enough and looking forward to taking out another package in future!
An excellent personalised service for every ability, Dominique is an amazing instructor
Never been swimming since a near drowning experience in childhood. I have finally decided to conquer my fears 40 years later. My confidence in the water has improved & I’m now able to swim lengths. However, my breathing and technique needs improvement. Thanks to Andy for his kindness, patience, perseverance & expertise.
My 4 yr old daughter Isobel has progressed really quickly with her instructor Pete. He’s structured lessons so she’s gained confidence in the water, and looks forward to lessons. I would recommend Pete to anyone!
My instructor Kaitlyn was fanstastic. Knowledgable, friendly, professional and very helpful. I now feel more confident in the pool than I ever have before. I will definitely be recommending Swim Now to friends and family.
I found the lessons with Maria very good, she was very encouraging and gave me very enjoyable lessons. I can now swim breast stroke, and I can float and swim on my back, which I have wanted to do for years!!
Facing my fears at 40; I took the decision to combat the fear of swimming, swimming pools and generally any large bodies of water!
Dominique's commitment, expertise, professional approach all delivered with patience, care and a smile have made my swimming journey a success.
I have plenty to learn and practice particularly breathing!! However feel confident more lessons with Dominique over the coming months will deliver results.
I am 48 years old and approximately 4 weeks ago, I could barely swim. Fast forward and I can float, swim on my back and front which I never ever imagined possible and I can do the front crawl- just need to learn to breathe. Best thing I’ve done for myself this year. Million thanks to Kaitlyn who is very patient and kind throughout xx
SwimNow UK are a great company and Dominic is an absolutely outstanding teacher. Calm, well-prepared and an expert in his field who produces brilliant results.
I really enjoyed the lessons, very professional and honest, very good coaches.Dominic was my coach very enthusiastic and motivating coach taught me in the first day how to swim which was amazing.
SwimNow UK is rated 4.81 based on 335 reviews