SwimNow UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend SwimNow UK
2 - 3 Hours
Read SwimNow UK  Reviews

Tell us how SwimNow UK made you happy
Being very helpful, understanding and supportive.
Dominique (Birmingham) is a fantastic coach, I enjoy my swimming classes so much. And I can’t wait for my next lesson.
I like to thank Dominic for being a fantastic and patient instructor. I have enjoyed every lesson so far and I can feel that I have progressed.
My 8 year old son has been attending lessons for over 3 months now and has really gained in confidence and ability and loves to swim now. My son has attended many lessons elsewhere but his reluctance and fear of swimming just seemed to grow. So glad we found this company. Pete is a fabulous swim instructor. He has an amazing approach - he tailors lessons perfectly to suit my son’s needs and personality and always makes them so much fun. I was so worried my son would be a non swimmer but Pete has changed that completely in such a short space of time. Highly recommend.
Peter is very friendly. He provides dedicated one to one coaching and practice routines tailored to your requirements. He is both flexible and accommodating.
Leah is really patient and great swimming teacher (Leicester). She’s got a really good way of getting to know what works and has made me feel comfortable in water for the first time ! Her teaching has actually made me enjoy going to lessons, given me confidence and wanting to get better. She’s been so patient and innovative with her teaching and always gets to know you as well and tailors the lessons. Thank You for all the patience and work, really enjoying the lessons and because of Leah, I actually feel I will be able to swim - finally! Thanks Leah 😊
Dom is patient and a fantastic coach! Looking forward to my next lesson....
Dom has been amazing (Birmingham lessons). I had a course of 6 lessons primarily aimed at mastering front crawl. To start with I had no idea at all how to breathe or where to start. I now feel confident across the 3 main strokes and have finally mastered crawl ready to try and conquer some triathlon outdoor swimming. She made the lessons fun but put me through my paces and made sure I have come away with useful drills to keep on top of the new skills learnt.
Everything went to plan, lessons were excellent and I learned a lot
Susan at East Midlands is fantastic with my 2 boys aged 7&9 they both feel confident in the water have come on so well in a short space of time she changes her teaching style to suit them individually. Susan keeps them engaged by adding fun into the lesson. Highly recommend.
Heather in Glasgow is full of encouragement and good fun when she has my 7 and 4 year old girls for a tandem lesson. Although the courses seem a bit pricey at first, there's just no way my kids would have made this much progress in a large class as they do not like the loud atmosphere of busy swimming pools - it is good value for money. I cannot imagine time and effort that it would have taken to make the same progress in a group lesson. They look forward to every lesson and learn something new each time. They are engaged for the whole lesson, and both girls benefit from having their sister with them for support.
I was petrified of water all my life after a bad experience when about 11years old! Started beginners lessons!
Heather😇is my swimming instructor.
Amazing, I love to get into Pool now.
She explains every aspect of what we will be doing, always smiling, which has given me confidence and great hope that I Will Swim... (70yr old this month). Never too late to learn! Thank you Swim Now and especially the very patient lovely Heather.
Leah is a fantastic teacher, I’m really improving on my technique when learning from her and she’s very thorough in her teaching and friendly - always pushing me to do better. I look forward to my classes and the new things I can learn and build on.
Heather has been a great coach, my friend and I have had lessons from her and she has been a great help with our confidence and swimming technique. When we first went we could swim but soon learned all we were doing was bobbing about in the water. We can now do the breast stroke very well and getting there with our freestyle. All thanks to Heather from Glasgow Hilton
(Glasgow) - Posted 8 months ago
I had to switch trainers after almost half my lessons, and I am a complete beginner, so I thought I might actually not progress as much as I wanted, but Heather was an amazing teacher. She made the lessons very easy to understand and didn't cut through the basics which I appreciate, but most importantly, she made it all so much fun.
(Glasgow) - Posted 8 months ago
The setup of the swimming lessons was easy, and the 1:1 teacher Leah is brilliant, my 6 year old adores her!
Highly recommend to anyone wishing to learn to swim!
(Leicester) - Posted 8 months ago
Susan at East Midlands centre was excellent. She listened to my goals and enabled me to achieve them. I made much more progress than in previous alternative group lessons.
(Derby) - Posted 8 months ago
Heather from Glasgow Hilton is amazing. Such a great couch.
(Glasgow) - Posted 8 months ago
Heather is an amazing instructor, my niece loves attending her lessons and learning from her. Also, Heather gives good feedback at the end of each lesson and what they were working on that day
(Glasgow) - Posted 8 months ago
Great experience, many tips and advice and very polite.
Thanks Heather for your help,I am eternally grateful for everything you’ve taught me.
(Glasgow) - Posted 8 months ago
Massive progress in a very short space of time.
SwimNow UK is rated 4.81 based on 333 reviews