SwimNow UK Reviews

Based on 801 reviews
2 - 3 Hours
Read SwimNow UK  Reviews

Tell us how SwimNow UK made you happy
My 11yr old daughter couldn’t get into the local leisure centre swim lessons so thought I’d try 121 lessons on a 3 month basis. Her swimming and her confidence has come on amazingly. She can now do a variety of strokes and is happy in the pool. Definitely worth it as group classes don’t usually have the instructor IN THE POOL, and the 121 class with Amy means she progressed quicker as it’s tailored to her direct nerds. Thoroughly recommend Amy at the Macclesfield pool on Pickford Street. She really gets on with my daughter but pushes her to work hard too. Brilliant and worth the investment. 👍😊
Amy is a brilliant teacher. Before being taught by Amy I had never swam a full length of a pool. With her guidance and expertise she has helped me master front crawl, backstroke, butterfly & breaststroke in 3 months. I highly recommend Amy for anyone who wants to learn how to swim.
Fantastic teacher and a very nice patient man. Very encouraging
My wife and I were nervous swimmers and lacked confidence. We wanted to gain confidence and strength so we decided to join Swim Now. Amy has been brilliant, she is such a great and friendly teacher who explains everything well and makes everyone feel comfortable. We feel so much confident now. We decided to enrol our 3 children on her classes too and they love it with Amy. Great with people of all ages and backgrounds.
After a long break in my childrens swimming practice due to covid. And the fact we felt they weren't progressing week on week in a group lesson, we invested in a swim now course for both my sons aged 9 & 7 to go in the pool together. Amy's teaching skills are fantastic and from the first lesson she gained their trust and the boys have improved immeasurably in a short space of time. Their confidence has sky rocketed and my youngest who wouldn't put his face in the water two months ago is now swimming front crawl and back stroke. They both look forward to the lesson every week and we clearly see their progression from the poolside. Well worth the investment as my kids now love swimming. Thank you Amy and SwimNow.
My daughter was such a nervous swimmer, but Nick worked hard, modified the training to suit her and she’s come on leaps and bounds. We went to the Nottingham city centre, Hilton hotel. Lovely warm pool) I’m really impressed with his teaching, creativity and patience. She’s now looking forward to surfing in the summer. Prices : fairly high but one to one teaching for half an hour (and you get the full 30 mins unlike some places) we bought a 12 week block. Times of lessons are flexible as long as you give reasonable notice. Very happy with the lessons and would recommend.
Amy made a mature nervous swimmer feel very comfortable. She has improved my breast stroke technique to make it more efficient and I can now do front crawl.
After years of having a fear of water Amy has given me the confidence to learn to swim. She is extremely patient and understanding, a fantastic teacher. I’d highly recommend her.
Amy has been great with my 4 year old daughter , who had a fear of water. My daughter now enjoys attending lessons with Amy, very fun lessons and a great teacher . Thanks
After a letdown by another swimming class , found Swimnow and Amy , she is amazing , my 5 years old daughter always looking forward to her session with Amy, she is enjoying every minute of her session so so happy to know Amy , she always smiling, I highly recommend Amy she is such a great teacher.
Amy has made a life changing different to our son. After years of swimming classes and 1:1s we were introduced to SwimNow by a friend. 6 months in we have a transformed son who enjoys time in the water. Amy has got to the bottom of his swimming fear and helped him move beyond it.
Nothing but praise for SwimNow and Amy. 6 lessons in so far and I feel my confidence and technique has improved massively, so much so that I’ve booked an open water swimming event! Thanks, Jon
I’ve started my lessons with Amy in January because I’ve always had a fear of water and I wanted to address my fear. Amy has been such a great teacher and I love her patience and persistence. She is very friendly, understanding and she ensures that you make progress. I’m glad to say that I’ve overcome my fear and I’m very happy with my experience with SwimNow overall.
I started my lessons with Amy in the new year and from the very first lesson she made me feel very comfortable and confident in the water. With it being my first time learning how to swim she made the whole process simple and safe. She is very patient and extremely kind which goes hand in hand when trying to learn how to swim! I couldn’t recommend, having lessons with Amy, any more! Fantastic service!
I have been having swimming lessons with Amy since February. She is very kind, professional and extremely patient. My strokes have improved so much and my confidence in water has grown. Which has really pleased me. I definitely would recommend her to anyone who wants to learn to swim. She's a credit to SwimNow.
Amy is amazing! I came in at a fairly advanced level and wanted her to teach me butterfly, tuck turn, backstroke and to analyse my crawl she is an amazing teacher! I would highly recommend! I came out of the course confidently tuck turning and all 4 strokes are now much much better! I am now super confident in the water! Thank you Amy!
I wanted to thank Amy who has been teaching me 1-1 in Macclesfield to improve my swimming skills and water confidence. I recently retired and felt I now had the time to invest in a program and was very lucky to find swim now and in particular Amy who has been a superstar with me and I would highly recommend her for anyone wanting to get better at swimming !
My daughter started swimming lessons with Ryan in January. She started with no confidence whatsoever due to her being autistic and has now progressed through Ryan’s hard work, patience & understanding, to a level of confidence in the water & almost swimming independently. Ryan’s happy & friendly personality enables her to look forward to her swimming lessons each week & we see improvement & progression each week.
When I started taking lessons with Nick in Nottingham, I could do a serviceable doggy paddle, and didn't really feel comfortable or confident in the water. After having issues with knee injuries over the past few years, and recent diagnosis of high blood pressure I decided I needed to take lessons to improve my technique, and give me the confidence go swimming regularly. The advantage of having your own individual lessons is that they are tailored towards your own goals, and your own strengths and weaknesses. Nick is a very patient and calm teacher, and really takes the time to break things down in a way which enables you to learn, even if things seem difficult at first. The results for me are that I feel so much more confident and able in the water. At first I couldn't even put my face underwater, now I am more than happy to swim face down. I also now feel stronger and fitter and the impact on my knee health has been immensely positive. I can now do activities such as hiking and dancing that last year would have meant weeks of pain and swollen joints. I also now really enjoy swimming; I think I confessed at my first lesson that I hated swimming, and was doing it purely for the health benefits. I am now so taken with swimming that I recommend it to anyone who has mobility issues, injuries or wants to improve their fitness without causing injury. I wouldn't have been able to improve in the way I have without having lessons however; to try and improve on my own would have been difficult and if you have injuries good technique and choosing the right stroke is important. I am really grateful to Nick for all his hard work with me, and I only wish I had taken lessons years ago!
Ryan (Rugby) is an excellent teacher who understands what each individual needs to make progress. He is patient and understanding but still ensures that you make progress.
SwimNow UK is rated 4.83 based on 801 reviews