Swagger & Swoon Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Swagger & Swoon

About Swagger & Swoon: Delighting brides and grooms for over a decade, Swagger & Swoon is the UK's largest online groomswear specialist, and winner of Best Groomswear in the UK Wedding Awards 2016.

service@swaggerandswoon.com

Nicholas HouseHeath ParkMain RoadCropthorne WorcsWR10 3NE

Tell us how Swagger & Swoon made you happy

"Always such fab customer service. Looking forward to receiving my 4th tie from swagger and swoon; the team have been fantastic in producing an ‘out of stock’ tie to match a dress for an event at such short notice! Thank you so much team swagger and swoon! :) xx"
Nikki
"Found the most perfect cravats and pocket squares for our wedding 😊 thank you swagger and swoon! Xx"
Emma Doble
"Absolutely wonderful service! The customer service from Swagger and Swoon was second to none. They have a huge range of colours and style and they did their upmost to help me chose the best option for me. The ties are excellent quality and there shipping times were very quick. Add that to their excellent communication and you'd go far to find a better service. I can't thank you guys enough!"
"Didn't really think the colour we'd chosen was uncommon but were finding it tricky match our bridesmaid dresses to cravats. Ordered a few swatches from S&S and one jumped out. Typically only one left in stock but as Lucy had text me to follow up on swatches I replied. No problem, says Lucy, we can get more made up, may take 6 weeks though. They arrived in less than 4 and look great! Just what I had in mind. Great professional, friendly, efficient and helpful service with really well made gorgeous cravats."
"Very disappointed with the communication and service I received. I originally purchased the wrong colour ties and I sent them back to exchange, thats where are the issues started. It took weeks to find the right colour, then I was told it would be 6 weeks before I recieved the ties. The six weeks deadline came and went with zero communication from swagger and swoon. I had to call multiple times to get any answers and the attitude and lack or care and attention was very clear. I finally received my ties but I wouldn't recommend this company (my profession is a wedding planner). The stress and pressure was unacceptable."
"The customer service I received was brilliant - If only all companies were like this! Swagger & Swoon literally saved the day for me in regards to my wedding. After ordering my bridesmaids dresses from abroad, I went back to the company to order the groomsman's ties in the same colour/ fabric. When they were posted from overseas (which took forever) they were completely the wrong colour and I had run out of time! I found Swagger and Swoon on a web search and the lovely Zoe came to my rescue. After emailing a few photos of the dresses she sent me some free fabric swatches very quickly, which I held up against the dresses and re-sent photos. From looking at these, she managed to find me an almost perfect shade match! I had searched so many other companies without any joy and had just about given up hope. The order arrived quickly and was beautifully packaged. Would definitely recommend this company."
"Excellent service from Swagger & Swoon. They didn't have enough ties in stock but were able to arrange for another to be made really quickly. Correspondence was excellent. The colour matching service was really helpful. Thank you"
"The lady I dealt with lovely, really helpful. Delighted with items ordered for my sons wedding in 2 weeks time. Sandra"
"The cravat was just as described and arrived promptly so that it could be wrapped for Christmas."
"My first order from Swagger & Swoon. Not had much call for a cravat before. Dad asked for one for Christmas. Delivered fast and free, great price, lovely cravat, great name. Sure will order again."
"Bought a cravat from this company, after pressing the button I realised that I had ordered the wrong one, made a call to a delightful girl/lady who was extremely pleasant and helpful who assured me that she would change it and put the money back on my card as this was a cheaper version. I had paid for next day delivery and was told that it was not a problem, I'm sorry to say I was very dubious this would happen and I would end up with the wrong item, but no the correct item arrived on time. The money difference for the two items was also reimbursed. So far an excellent company and I will definitely use again."
"Great company and service. Sophie went out of her way to cater for my every need. We communicated through emails and She asked for photos of what I was trying to match and sent our numerous samples. When the first batch didn’t match, again she send out another sample to ensure that I was able to get the perfect match. She phoned me to help me make my order. She made everything ever so simple. Awaiting my order, very excited to see them. Would recommend to family and friends and I would certainly order again!"
"I am very impressed with your product and the service you have given me and will not hesitate to do business with you again and will mention this to my friends. Yours with thanks, John Worwood"
"Was not sure what to expect exactly but when I opened the parcel was disappointed a creased cravat for £ 39 expected better."
"Parcels always arrive quickly and goods are always excellent quality"
"Easy website to use.Quick delivery and good quality goods."
"Easy to order arrived very quickly, the tie is beautiful colours very vibrant, after service wonderful. Love using swagger & swoon"
"My husband needed a tie and handkerchief to match my outfit for a wedding we’re attending. I found the perfect colour swatch and purchased the set, which arrived quickly and very well presented. I’ve purchased from the company before and would not hesitate in doing so again."
"Wonderful service even a phone call to let me know that the presentation box needed to be a different one, craved arrived today and I am thrilled with it would recommend this company to everyone. Thanks to all your team"
"Very exquisite bowties expertly packed for shipping across the channel. Thank you and merry Christmas!"
"Great cravat and service! Thank You"
"I have been purchasing cravats and ties for my husband for a number of years. Swagger and Swoon always supply excellent quality items with a prompt and efficient service and I would highly recommend them"
Swagger & Swoon is rated 4.97 based on 1,153 reviews