Swagger & Swoon Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Swagger & Swoon

About Swagger & Swoon: Delighting brides and grooms for over a decade, Swagger & Swoon is the UK's largest online groomswear specialist, and winner of Best Groomswear in the UK Wedding Awards 2016.

service@swaggerandswoon.com

Nicholas HouseHeath ParkMain RoadCropthorne WorcsWR10 3NE

How would you rate Swagger & Swoon?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Daniel Drayton
Daniel Drayton
Verified Reviewer
"Brilliant personal service - loved the message and treat with the delivery. Mainly the product stood me apart at a Black tie event and completed my outfit Wonderful item"
Emma-Rose
"Fantastic customer service - Amanda was so helpful and accomodating, and the little details really made a memorable shopping experience in the best way. I haven't yet received our ties but I'm sure they'll be perfect, we can't wait!! Thank you Swagger&Swoon #TiesSorted x"
John Lambert
John Lambert
Verified Reviewer
"I purchased two excellent cravats, they are superb value for money and as usual Swagger & Swoon have lived up to their reputation for quality and an exceptional swift service. In the past I have purchased bow ties and ties and all of these have been brilliant. Just when I think my wardrobe draws are full enough, Swagger & Swoon tempt me back !"
"The service was great and the product is lovely."
Jim Cockburn
Verified Reviewer
"Very happy with your products and service, and will unhesitatingly recommend both to my friends."
"Excellent service and quick delivery."
"Efficient, friendly staff, perfect colour matching service"
"A very helpful service with lots of personal touches which made it a joy to shop with Swagger & Swoon. And at the end of the day I have lovely ties in the perfect colour! I would definitely recommend"
"Good range of items. Easy ordering and fast delivery."
Lizzie Quirke
Unverified Reviewer
"Excellent Service, Quick delivery and great products. Would highly recommend! Thank you to Alison, Chris, Gary and the team x"
"Very good service from beginning to end"
"Superb service from start to finish, this is uncommon nowadays. Quick delivery and great quality product! Thank you for everything - especially my kit kat!"
"excellent service from a great team thank you"
Joy Haddow-Allen
Unverified Reviewer
"Very nice people who give an excellent service. Couldn`t ask for better. Those of my family who have collected their ties from me are delighted, and the others will be! I hope to send a photo after my daughter`s August wedding. A very big 'Thank you', Swagger and Swoon. (They love the name!)"
"Great item. Great price and swift delivery. Thanks O McG"
"Fantastic service"
"Excellent quick accurate service. I ordered ties for our wedding and they are perfect. Loved the packaging and box and the little wedding favour treats was such a nice touch. Would recommend to everyone. Swagger & Swoon took the stress away of what could of been a very challenging job. Thank you."
Michael Purcell
Unverified Reviewer
"Very happy with my ties and pocket squares, along with a rapid delivery. Making Swagger & Swoon a company I will be recommending to others and using again in the future. Many thanks!"
"Great customer service throughout and the quality of the ties we purchased is brilliant. Loved the fact they did boys ties too in the colours we needed."
"Super helpful and amazing service"
"Super quick and friendly service"
"Excellent service"
"I haven’t received my order yet but the customer service in getting it placed was excellent!"
Swagger & Swoon is rated 4.96 based on 798 reviews