Swagger & Swoon Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Swagger & Swoon

About Swagger & Swoon: Delighting brides and grooms for over a decade, Swagger & Swoon is the UK's largest online groomswear specialist, and winner of Best Groomswear in the UK Wedding Awards 2016.

service@swaggerandswoon.com

Nicholas HouseHeath ParkMain RoadCropthorne WorcsWR10 3NE

How would you rate Swagger & Swoon?

Emma Doble
"Absolutely wonderful service! The customer service from Swagger and Swoon was second to none. They have a huge range of colours and style and they did their upmost to help me chose the best option for me. The ties are excellent quality and there shipping times were very quick. Add that to their excellent communication and you'd go far to find a better service. I can't thank you guys enough!"
Claire S
"We ordered 8 ties (dark antique rose) for our Cyprus wedding, perfect to match our beautiful bridesmaid dresses. Everyone at Swagger & Swoon were very quick to respond to my messages and very patient and helpful in everyday. We had changed our colourscheme half way throughout wedding planning and had to ask for different swatches to be sent out - which wasnt any trouble at all from S&S! Just wanted to say thank you also for the quick delivery of a last minute (forgotten) tie! Kind regards Mr & Mrs Scanlan x"
Hannah Jasper
"Delighted with the colour match to the Swatch I sent you and the quality was fantastic. The service was great and I received my order alot sooner than expected! Would highly recommend!"
"Great cat tie , the boss loved his birthday present !"
"Prompt and efficient, well presented goods."
"Extremely quick and helpful responses for what was a small purchase."
"Excellent service,pleased to do business with Swagger& Swoon. Recommend them entirely."
"Great product. Colour true to photograph. Prompt delivery to France. Thank you."
"My order arrived fast and was packaged very nicely. Lovely personalised note inside with few sweets which is never a bad thing! Would definitely use them again in the future!"
"Excellent service ..well packaged & presented with nice little touches thrown !!!"
"I ordered ties for a friend who is getting married in Cape Town. She couldn't find the right colour and she contacted me. I found S&W online and sent her the link. The ties arrived beautifully boxed and travelled to CT with me. All are delighted and the ties will be worn by the groom and his men in the wonderful setting of the Western Cape winelands."
"They took away the pressure of trying to find ties and cravats for the colour we had chosen for our wedding. The service was great and they came in super quick time. I would recommend them to anyone."
"Very good customer service, everyone was very helpful and friendly. They helped me pick the right colours for my ties/ pocket squares and they arrived quickly. They are very nice quality and I am very happy with them. I especially liked the personal note in the package that was a nice touch. I would definitely recommend Swagger & Swoon to others."
"What a brilliant little find this company was! I wanted a tie to match the grey of my groomsmen’s waistcoat and after a quick google search found Swagger and Swoon. The option to order swatches is such a good idea, I ordered serveral different greys and found their Lunar Grey to be a perfect match. The men’s ties and pocket squares arrived quickly and were very well packaged, the ties and pocket squares themselves are brilliant quality. Swagger and Swoon went above and beyond and managed to obtain the same ties for my Page Boys despite them being out of stock. Fab company who I would thoroughly recommend!"
"Delivered on time. Quality of the product was good as expected."
"Fast delivery and very nice presentation of the product"
"The customer service is excellent I got a follow up call from Sophie once I had received my swatches then Zoe was extremely helpful when phoning my order through . The little touch with sweet favours in the beautiful packaged parcel brought a smile to me thank you."
"Very helpful, fast and friendly!"
"Excellent, product, service and quickly delivered"
"Excellent choice & service , delivered in 3 days of order"
"I bought a Paisley patterned cravat for a very suave friend. It’s beautiful and he will love it. It arrived beautifully packaged and the presentation box was well protected, so it was in perfect condition. It also arrived before the estimated date. A lovely message was also enclosed. Very professional and personal service. Thank you!"
"Very happy with the service and informative. I spoke to 3 people while dealing with swagger and swoon and all members of staff were very helpful and polite. Beautifully packed items and fast delivery. Thank you"
"Staff were very helpful and kept me informed throughout ordering process. Ties were excellent colour match and good quality. They were also sent very quickly. All in all a great company. Would highly recommend"
Swagger & Swoon is rated 4.97 based on 1,092 reviews