Swagger & Swoon Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Swagger & Swoon

About Swagger & Swoon: Delighting brides and grooms for over a decade, Swagger & Swoon is the UK's largest online groomswear specialist, and winner of Best Groomswear in the UK Wedding Awards 2016.

service@swaggerandswoon.com

Nicholas HouseHeath ParkMain RoadCropthorne WorcsWR10 3NE

2 - 3 Hours

How would you rate Swagger & Swoon ?

Claire S
"We ordered 8 ties (dark antique rose) for our Cyprus wedding, perfect to match our beautiful bridesmaid dresses. Everyone at Swagger & Swoon were very quick to respond to my messages and very patient and helpful in everyday. We had changed our colourscheme half way throughout wedding planning and had to ask for different swatches to be sent out - which wasnt any trouble at all from S&S! Just wanted to say thank you also for the quick delivery of a last minute (forgotten) tie! Kind regards Mr & Mrs Scanlan x"
Hannah Jasper
"Delighted with the colour match to the Swatch I sent you and the quality was fantastic. The service was great and I received my order alot sooner than expected! Would highly recommend!"
"Swagger & Swoon were FANTASTIC and would go back to them in a heart beat. Their customer service was exceptional and go the extra length to help out. Everyone commented on the ties at my wedding and already have a friend using them for his wedding next year. A big shout out to Hannah for helping out and the little treats that came with ties."
"The best customer service I have ever come across! I needed a tie and pocket square for my fiancé, after struggling with the swatches I emailed a picture of my dress and was sent out more swatches to try match, finally found the best match! Delivery is super fast and they added cute little chocolates! 100% service from start to finish, I can’t recommend them enough. No doubt will be using them again in the near future. Thanks guys xx"
"From the swatch service to the finished product the website was a dream to negotiate, the samples & finished product were swiftly received & excellent quality."
"I started my Swagger & Swoon journey by ordering some swatches and then a tie. When my fiancé changed his mind Alison, Zoe and the team were very helpful in sending me other swatches and providing advice. When I finally decided on an alternative, there were only 3 available and I needed 7. Hannah was very kind to put an order in for the remaining 4 to be shipped as soon as they were ready. Great service! Quick delivery and a high quality product. Very pleased. Would highly recommend."
"Brilliant service! They sent so many samples for us to choose from to match the colours. They were so so helpful and quick in responding. Got the ties and pocket squares yesterday and absolutely love them! Thank you!"
"The choice on the website was amazing we needed a specific shade of blue that I struggled to find everywhere else but we found it here. The quality of the tie was second to non we are so pleased with it it will look sensational on the wedding day. The ties were delivered very fast and were so nicely packaged with a little note and favour which was a lovely touch. I would happily recommend this company to everyone."
"So pleased with the speed of receiving the samples and the ties ordered. The ties were beautifully packaged with lovely personal touches! We’re really pleased with the quality and colour of the ties, they will be perfect for our wedding day!"
"We had first class service from swagger & swoon!! Efficient , prompt and friendly. Already recommended you guys & I'm sure my husband to be will be using you again :) Thanks so much !"
"Great to deal with, so helpful and really fast delivery. The thought that goes into the packing & presentation for when you open the box really is extra special. Thank you."
"First class customer service and product. Highly recommend"
"Great products, sent with a great deal of care and attention ! Will happily use again."
"A good collection and on-time delivery. I think what your brand needs is better marketing. Overall, excellent stuff and service. Would recommend."
"Absolutely amazing Company! I cannot thank Swagger & Swoon enough, they have been extremely helpful and went above and beyond to help me. The personal touches and customer service is the best I have received. Just what you need in a panic a few weeks before your Wedding!"
"I was extremely pleased with the whole service I received from Swagger and Swoon. I received swatches earlier than expected and was able to order and pay for the ties over the weekend (out of office hours). The ties are perfect for our wedding. I would 100% recommend using this company. Thank you all for your help 5 star rating!!!"
"I had been searching for the right shade of purple for the ties for my sons wedding when I found this site...received the swatches and chose the correct shade ordered and they were delivered fast...... boxed .....very happy with the service....Zoe on the phone was a very polite and helpful lady."
"All the team couldn’t do enough for me, they handled my order with expertise and i was kept up to date with delivery details etc. Ties are lovely and Of good quality Well done team, special thanks to Alison and Gary"
"Excellent customer service. The ties I received for my wedding were beautifully packaged with a personal note to say thanks."
"My order arrived next working day in perfect condition. The product was of much higher quality than others i had seen. Also the price was cheaper too. I couldn't be happier with the company. I would use this company again and would recommend this company to anyone."
"Ansolutely wonderful service from beginning to end, making sure I got everything I needed in time for my wedding. Can’t thank them enough"
"Ordered 4 ties and they have arrived today and are exactly right. The service I have received from swagger & swoon has been amazing and I would recommend them without hesitation. Thank you for your first class service"
Swagger & Swoon is rated 4.97 based on 1,028 reviews