Swagger & Swoon Reviews

of reviewers recommend Swagger & Swoon
Read Swagger & Swoon Reviews

About Swagger & Swoon:

Delighting brides and grooms for over a decade, Swagger & Swoon is the UK's largest online groomswear specialist, and winner of Best Groomswear in the UK Wedding Awards.

service@swaggerandswoon.com

Nicole
Swagger & Swoon 5 star review on 16th December 2019
Mr T Hayward
Swagger & Swoon 5 star review on 13th March 2019
Excellent service and information.
My wedding day suit arrived very quickly and even better it fitted.
I would recommend anyone to use Swagger & Swoon.
Many Thanks
Barry
I have had amazing customer service..

After purchasing over 30 different sample swacthes and 5 being from swagger and swoom I found my perfect tie color for our bridal party.

The quality of the ties and pocket squares are just fantastic.

I ordered a few matching ties and pocket squares and 1 boys pre tie which was too small.

Hannah at customer service offered to send me a replacement self tie and a free returns label to return the self tie all free of charge.

This is one of the most professional and high quality brands I've ever had the pleasure of purchasing from.

Thank you Hannah for making my wedding purchases stress free ♥️

Claire
Excellent customer service & communication, delivery came faster than initially predicted & very good quality product. We had not been able to find a match for the ties to the bridesmaids dress swatch. After purchasing several swatches that weren’t compatible, Zoe went the extra mile to find us a colour that wasn’t on their website & I’m so happy with the quality & colour match of the ties.
Couldn’t of been more helpful couldn’t find my colour to match my swatch I had received and a lovely la day called Hannah emailed me to say they had been discontinued but had some already made and sent me links so glad I found this website
Highly Recommend.
Ordered 6 ties on 9th July. Dropped an email to customer services on 13th July, as hadn't seen the potential 4 to 6 week wait. I had put the 20th July as the date of my 'event'. Explained that rather than a wedding, they were for my dad's funeral. Quick response told me they were already in the workshop (plus a little 'sorry for your loss' message) and sure enough they arrived on 16th July! Great quality ties with excellent customer service. Thank you Swagger&Swoon, they were perfect!!
Great company! The communication has been fantastic and more importantly the product is great. Our bridesmaid dresses have been ordered and I was struggling to find the colour to match however swagger and swoon have a great range of colours.
The ties and pockets squares have arrived today and all in perfect condition and the quality is fantastic.
I definately recommend using this company as good price, quick delivery and great communication
Swagger & Swoon 5 star review on 11th May 2020
Excellent service. From my initial order of swatches, to the final order for ties and pocket squares, the service received was second to none, and the special little surprise in my order box, was the icing on the cake. Thank you swagger and swoon, you are highly recommended. Thanks again Steve
A great service from start to finish. Free postage on samples was a huge plus and at 30p each I could afford to order a whole bunch to compare at home.
Process of ordering my chosen colour was really easy. I typed the colour code into the website to make sure I definitely ordered the right one and all the products came up for that colour. Ties and pocket squares arrived within a few days, nicely packaged and presented. Very happy indeed
Swagger & Swoon 5 star review on 5th May 2020
Received our ties and pockets squares quickly and presented in such a lovely way. Very helpful to talk to and made it very easy to match up with my bridesmaid dress.
The material of the ties and pockets squares is such good quality. Thanks to Gary and Hannah for all your help.
Swagger & swoon have been amazing from ordering colour swatches to ordering my ties & pocket squares. They have kept in contact to make sure everything is all ok and offered help where needed. Would definitely recommend x
Fantastic customer service, fast delivery, very helpful staff and great presentation of products. High quality. Very happy. Thankyou
So helpful, could not do enough for you and responded quickly to questions.

Great service!!
Very quick response to my query, couldn’t have been more helpful with answering any questions. All in all excellent service.
So easy. Ordered the swatches I thought would match and picked the perfect one. Easy
Excellent service, product arrived quickly and was packaged extremely well. The product quality is very good would definitely recommend
Brilliant customer service x
Ordered ties for my sons wedding , and arrived on time with amazing presentation, Gary and Charmaine love them!
One of the most helpful companies I've ever delt with was so helpful would definitely recommend this company.
Highly recommend Swagger and Swoon the customer service is outstanding and ordering online is so easy. I ordered a tie received within two days also wanted pocket square which was out of stock, made enquires as to when they would be back in stock received a lovely email from Emma to say they could make one.
Excellent product with quick delivery.
Swagger & Swoon is rated 4.97 based on 1,286 reviews