Swagger & Swoon Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Swagger & Swoon

About Swagger & Swoon: Delighting brides and grooms for over a decade, Swagger & Swoon is the UK's largest online groomswear specialist, and winner of Best Groomswear in the UK Wedding Awards 2016.

service@swaggerandswoon.com

Nicholas HouseHeath ParkMain RoadCropthorne WorcsWR10 3NE

How would you rate Swagger & Swoon ?

Lucy
"The whole process was easy. Swatches came next day (and only 30p each!) On receiving I selected our favourite colour and ordered our ties & handkerchiefs, which then arrived within 48 hours - all beautifully wrapped. Super swift service, great quality - couldn't be happier. Thank you Swagger & Swoon! :-)"
Alice
"Swagger and Swoon have been amazing from start to finish. Amanda and Sian have helped me through the whole process and have been so so helpful, I honestly have not had customer service like it before!! The Cravats and pocket squares turned up today, amazingly wrapped, with heart chocolates (they went straight away) and the colours are true to the samples! (which is actually very unusual!). Would recommend you to anyone and everyone, great range of colours, and amazing service, Thankyou!"
"Staff were extremely helpful, with great personal service. Ties were top quality and arrived quickly. I would recommend Swagger and Swoon to everyone."
Duncan Newton
Verified Reviewer
"Service and customer experience as good as I've received from any online retailer. Presentation and attention to detail exceptional. I would recommend and have already recommended Swagger & Swoon to others. Great job"
Craig Bateman
Verified Reviewer
"Amazing customer service from all the staff. I ordered 2 ties late one afternoon and they arrived the next day !!! The lady I spoke to on the phone was probably the most helpful person I've ever spoken to."
"Always get it right, quick delivery, good website just no hassle. Shopping as it should be!"
"You get what you see."
"The item ordered was delivered promptly and was as asked for. Unfortunately, I was too big for it and it is to be exchanged for a larger size. Communication has been excellent!"
"Excellent and super fast service. Great product!"
Sharon Edwards
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent service from start to finish. Part of the order had to be made and I was told it would be around 2wks for delivery. The order came within 2 days, just amazing! When my order arrived I was blown away by the packaging, i felt very special even before the big day. Many thanks to all the team 👍😀"
"Lovely ties with gorgeous, personalised packaging and excellent customer service. I’ve since ordered a bow tie for our page boy which I expect will be equally as lovely. Thank you!"
"Received 6 Crevats and 6 matching pocket squares. They are of an amazing quality and look wonderful. They were out of stock when first wanted to order but with an hour of emailing them they had responded and started the krder for me. Were extremely kind and efficient. Will recommend to anyone. Thankyou Swagger and Swoon"
"Very personal touch and we were delicatesse with the nice extras in the box. 10/10 for service"
"Quick and easy! Great presentation and service."
"Brilliant service from start to end. Unbelievably accommodating. The product that I wanted was sourced for me within 24 hours and arrived within another 12. Really happy. Will use again."
"Fast service and lovely products."
"We were really struggling to find a colour that matched our bridesmaids dresses so we loved the ability to order the swatches. They came SO quickly and the personal customer service is faultless. I even got a text to make sure we were happy and if there was anything they could help with! Eventually we found our colour and we couldn't be more happy with the ties and pocket squares that arrived. Perfect colour, material and quality. A brilliant company."
Christina Stevens
Unverified Reviewer
"Excellent company just received my order beautiful good quality vibrant colours. Packaging was carefully wrapped very professional. Would definitely recommend in fact I'm waiting for my next order to come back in stock can't wait to receive them."
"The item I wanted wasn't in stock so the Customer Service Team quickly responded to my requests, ordering the item I wanted from the manufacturer then delivering it to me so it arrived the day after they received it. Throughout the process their friendly staff kept me updated through email, and were all very nice people indeed."
"Fantastic, helpful service, found us a perfect match. Ties arrived promptly and beautifully wrapped. Super quality. I do reccommend you send in a sample of material as the colours on the screen don't always ring true. Thanks."
"Amazing service, very helpful staff. Very happy with the ties and pockets squares. Love the way they are presented in the postage box."
"Swagger & Swoon were amazing from the initial contact. I requested some swatches to match against my bridesmaids dresses, they arrived & one of the swatch’s was a perfect match! They got in contact to see how they were & if there was anything else they would help with. I then placed the order & was kept up to date with every step in the process. Very personalised service too. When the ties arrived, it was an exciting experience due to the box they arrived in with a little surprise for James & I which was an amazing added touch! Would highly recommend!!!"
Laura Fletcher
Verified Reviewer
"The perfect service! Nothing was too much trouble, extremely helpful and excellent communication! Beautiful ties and fast delivery!"
Swagger & Swoon is rated 4.96 based on 940 reviews