Swagger & Swoon Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Swagger & Swoon

About Swagger & Swoon: Delighting brides and grooms for over a decade, Swagger & Swoon is the UK's largest online groomswear specialist, and winner of Best Groomswear in the UK Wedding Awards 2016.

service@swaggerandswoon.com

Nicholas HouseHeath ParkMain RoadCropthorne WorcsWR10 3NE

Tell us how Swagger & Swoon made you happy

Nikki
"Found the most perfect cravats and pocket squares for our wedding 😊 thank you swagger and swoon! Xx"
Emma Doble
"Absolutely wonderful service! The customer service from Swagger and Swoon was second to none. They have a huge range of colours and style and they did their upmost to help me chose the best option for me. The ties are excellent quality and there shipping times were very quick. Add that to their excellent communication and you'd go far to find a better service. I can't thank you guys enough!"
Claire S
"We ordered 8 ties (dark antique rose) for our Cyprus wedding, perfect to match our beautiful bridesmaid dresses. Everyone at Swagger & Swoon were very quick to respond to my messages and very patient and helpful in everyday. We had changed our colourscheme half way throughout wedding planning and had to ask for different swatches to be sent out - which wasnt any trouble at all from S&S! Just wanted to say thank you also for the quick delivery of a last minute (forgotten) tie! Kind regards Mr & Mrs Scanlan x"
"Nice tie. Pleased with it."
"I love the silk cravat I have received but as it is a Christmas present for my husband, the final verdict will have to wait until Christmas Day ! Meanwhile, Thank you very much, Diana Wiser"
"Incredible service, the tie I wanted was out of stock so sadly I ordered an alternative. However before it was despatched one of ties I wanted came in. Zoe called and advised they were dispatching the tie I actually wanted in place of my ‘second’ choice. Truly a superb personal service, long may it continue in this very rushed and impersonal world."
"Love the product."
"Great product and service."
"Excellent product, swift service and good communication regarding progress of order."
"Prompt delivery good product"
"Excellent service great product"
"Great company, excellent service. I was looking for something different as a 74 th birthday for a good friend. We are all off to celebrate on a cruise so needed bow tie for formal night. He has a thing about sheep so when I saw the one you had it was perfect. Thank you"
"Lovely product packaged brilliantly"
"A really good choice in some great colours and design. Fabulous customer service."
"The ties I ordered were a perfect colour match to my bridesmaids dresses and excellent quality. The service was brilliant from start to finish and i received my order quickly and well packaged"
"Impressive customer service, from ordering swatches to personlised colour matching from the material of our bridesmaid dresses. Stress free experience. Would 100% recommend."
"Brilliant products, brilliant service, brilliant company. Thank you"
"I have often bought from Swagger and Swoon and on every occasion the service has been excellent. The products are always of the highest quality."
"Quick service and delivery. Everything arrived on time and as ordered. Thank you!"
"Fantastic service, very fast delivery and altogether a pleasure to deal with your Company! The two silk Cravats were a surprise gift for a friend , and he was delighted!!! Many thanks. Delia ."
"Excellent fast service"
"Amazing customer service in every way."
Swagger & Swoon is rated 4.97 based on 1,131 reviews