SureSafe Alarms Reviews

Bora Health Limited
Anfield Business Centre
58 Breckfield Road South

Click Here
"Excellent concept. We didn’t have an electric socket near the phone socket so couldn’t use a traditional alarm. Suresafe was ideal. User manual was not delivered with the product unfortunately, and being unable to review how much money is left on the SIM is problematic. Also the STATUS command doesn’t work so you can’t check what you’ve set up other than by pressing alarm."
"I put Good as to date have not used it But easy to ware & Piece of Mind & I would Recommend it"
"Questions asked by e-mail answered clearly and promptly. Ordering went smoothly and with delivery was quite quick.. It works as advertised. No problems with the cellular signal. Ideally the speaker should be louder - difficult to achieve in a small device. I would recommend it."
"Whilst delivery of the alarm was very quick it comes with very little information re set up etc and we had to call the help line to get up and running. This would have been a problem for my elderly father if he hadn't got us to help him. I think you should provide clear instructions in with the alarm itself and not have to rely on it being emailed when asked . Not everyone has a computer to do this."
"The alarm is good but set up is cumbersome and not explained particularly well."
"Fell once and was contacted immediately. Impressive."
"The alarm was delivered the after ordering and very simple to install"
"We bought the mobile version with included fall alarm. The built-in fall alarm was important for us, and you seem to be the only people offering this. The ability to talk to someone from any room in the house or even in the garden was important. The advice from your staff seemed good, and this appeared to be the best option for my Mum. Being effectively a mobile phone means that you have to charge it. How the device fits into the charger is awkward, which is a shame. When we asked for help your staff made us feel stupid for having a problem, but then advised us of a trick which made it easier to connect it in reliably. The flashing lights do not match what the manual says they will do, and actually seem slightly random which may indicate a faulty device. This caused great concern to my Mum, who worried that it was not working correctly. This is poor in a device intended to give confidence to older people who may lack confidence dealing with modern technology (like my Mum and most other old people I know). A couple of times it appears to have lost connection, though this has returned later on. When we have used the device to contact the support centre the delay in them calling back has seemed longer than I have seen in the past with other organisations, but they have called back when the mobile connection was working. Given the occasional problem with the connection, this delay could cause extra stress about whether the device is working. Despite these reservations, the device seems to be generally working. I would recommend other people to consider it, with reservations."
"Reassurance for myself and family that I can contact someone if I have a problem"
"It arrived very quickly. My son found it on the Internet as we were looking for a one off payment device. We were unaware of an advisory service. My brother was very concerned that I have an alarm & now we all have peace of mind; as I am fit 84yr. old I live on my own. It is a discreet device and I have already shown it to my neighbour. The proof of the pudding is in the eating and I hope it will fulfil its promise when needed."
"Only been installed fr about a month but we were very impressed with the speed of delivery when the need for the alarm became urgent. Spoke to Suresafe one afternoon - the device arrived lunch time the next day from Northern Ireland to Bradford! The device has already been used once "for real" and the time before the ambulance arrived was very short. So far so very good."
"Arrived as promised and easy to instal"
"Service quick and efficient. The people on the end of the phone really lovely and reassuring. The only thing which really annoys me is the cost of the calls, so far they have been brief as I have inadvertently set off the alarm. A few words is 24,25 pence, I hate to think what an emergency would be."
"Everything ok . Havent had any reason to call you so far . It was easy to join and to check it is all working should I need it which is comforting"
"really easy to set up"
"Delivered quickly and as promised. SIM card model works well though setting up instructions could have been clearer with regard to 'programming' through a mobile phone. It is much easier to successfully programme the options through text messages option as you get feedback if you have entered all the numbers correctly this way. There are three different SIM card sizes but the instructions do not state what size card the model takes and if you have a more recent iPhone which takes a nano sized SIM it will not fit in meaning you have to find an older model which not everyone has. Once set up the operation and use is good and convenient."
SureSafe Alarms is rated 4.86 based on 118 reviews