SureSafe Alarms Reviews

info@personalalarms.org

Bora Health Limited
Anfield Business Centre
58 Breckfield Road South

We bought the mobile version with included fall alarm. The built-in fall alarm was important for us, and you seem to be the only people offering this. The ability to talk to someone from any room in the house or even in the garden was important. The advice from your staff seemed good, and this appeared to be the best option for my Mum.
Being effectively a mobile phone means that you have to charge it. How the device fits into the charger is awkward, which is a shame. When we asked for help your staff made us feel stupid for having a problem, but then advised us of a trick which made it easier to connect it in reliably.
The flashing lights do not match what the manual says they will do, and actually seem slightly random which may indicate a faulty device. This caused great concern to my Mum, who worried that it was not working correctly. This is poor in a device intended to give confidence to older people who may lack confidence dealing with modern technology (like my Mum and most other old people I know).
A couple of times it appears to have lost connection, though this has returned later on.
When we have used the device to contact the support centre the delay in them calling back has seemed longer than I have seen in the past with other organisations, but they have called back when the mobile connection was working. Given the occasional problem with the connection, this delay could cause extra stress about whether the device is working.
Despite these reservations, the device seems to be generally working. I would recommend other people to consider it, with reservations.
My 99 year old mother has pendant but as most accidents happen at night is this so useful. She needs something to wear at night on her wrist?? She is not at all technical, who that age is, she doesn’t remember to charge it and finds it difficult to out in docking charger. Advice please?
Helpful in every way
Friendly, efficient and thoroughly professional service. The whole purchase, installation and testing process was made very easy and straightforward, both in the practical and the financial aspects. In short, this product seems to do 'precisely what it says on the tin'! I would recommend "SureSafe Alarms" without hesitation.
I am very pleased to say that I was very pleased with the service you provided and are very happy to recommend this product and the firm. Everyone was very helpful and had good knowledge on all aspects. Thanks again Jackie
All good news. Mother in law does a monthly check and the system works fine. Not had to use it for real yet but the family believe we are in good hands should mother in law need help.
Alarm was ideal for my parents. Delivery quick and easy to set - up. As it was a one time cost and is a basic system simply requiring to be living near parents using the phone system to send the alarm this is ideal for our case.
The explanation about how the receiver mobile responds to an alarm call could be clearer. I did a test call with my number one responder, who had been warned, but which happened to be picked up by her answerphone. I thought that was it and switched the alarm off. It went on to all my other two responders, who had not been warned, were at work with phones switched off. I think in principle it is good to be able to do test calls - so please add a protocol to your user advice. Otherwise alarm seems to do 'what it says on the tin' even though yet to be tested for real.
Whilst delivery of the alarm was very quick it comes with very little information re set up etc and we had to call the help line to get up and running.
This would have been a problem for my elderly father if he hadn't got us to help him. I think you should provide clear instructions in with the alarm itself and not have to rely on it being emailed when asked . Not everyone has a computer to do this.
I am very pleased with the product and the service i have received and would and have recommended the alarm to friends
Everything happened as stated. Easy to install and when my Dad pressed the pendant for the first time he immediately got a call back and we managed to test that all was working well. This has given my sister and I peace of mind with our Dad living seventy miles away. We know that if he has a problem, help will arrive long before we would ever be able to reach him.
Very good product, easy to set up and use.
Husband that isn't tec. minded easily got the hang of it and gives me peace of mind when out.
Easy to use, easy to setup. No problems and helpful staff. Recommended.
great alarm easy to use,the alarm box outside looks impressive.a very good product
Thankfully, and I don't like tempting fate!!!but I have not, to date needed to use this device in an emergency.
I did my research very carefully before contacting the supplier whom I must say was a delight to converse with, being most helpful and informative and thankfully he relied on his excellent knowledge without being pushy.
The benefits: For myself the important points are: Fairly easy to set up but needed help with giving the necessary details on-line, my concern here is elderly persons access to the internet. The pendant is light and not cumbersome and can be worn as a pendant or on a key ring. It is totally waterproof for use in the shower, a most important consideration as falls often happen in the bathroom. Ease of operation should I need to use. If I ever get out and about again and take a tumble I have the confidence that I can be tracked to the exact spot, GPS was a big selling point for me plus the important fact that it is British designed and produced, Considering the technology and the development costs its good sensible value for money. As it stands the device currently suits all my needs. My sister has the Council device which is very cumbersome particularly the telephone connections. I could have sold her one but she prefers direct contact over using the three friends contact numbers but I learn progress and options will be available with SureSafe alarms.
I have no hesitation in recommending this item and have done so to many friends already.
Used twice the service was quick and good.
Excellent attention from your engineer who installed and explained everything.
It was very easy and simple to buy from SureSafe. It was refreshing to speak to a person and not an automated 'machine'. The sales person explained everything simply and easily understood what my needs were.
really easy to set up
The delivery was quick. The instructions were good. I had occasion to contact youf customer relations, Daniel, and was treated really well. Daniel answered all my silly questions, and was extremely patient. He was a real credit to your company.

I will certainly recommend your company to people I know.

Brian steele.