SureSafe Alarms Reviews

of reviewers recommend SureSafe Alarms
Read SureSafe Alarms Reviews

Tell us how SureSafe Alarms made you happy
We bought the mobile version with included fall alarm. The built-in fall alarm was important for us, and you seem to be the only people offering this. The ability to talk to someone from any room in the house or even in the garden was important. The advice from your staff seemed good, and this appeared to be the best option for my Mum.
Being effectively a mobile phone means that you have to charge it. How the device fits into the charger is awkward, which is a shame. When we asked for help your staff made us feel stupid for having a problem, but then advised us of a trick which made it easier to connect it in reliably.
The flashing lights do not match what the manual says they will do, and actually seem slightly random which may indicate a faulty device. This caused great concern to my Mum, who worried that it was not working correctly. This is poor in a device intended to give confidence to older people who may lack confidence dealing with modern technology (like my Mum and most other old people I know).
A couple of times it appears to have lost connection, though this has returned later on.
When we have used the device to contact the support centre the delay in them calling back has seemed longer than I have seen in the past with other organisations, but they have called back when the mobile connection was working. Given the occasional problem with the connection, this delay could cause extra stress about whether the device is working.
Despite these reservations, the device seems to be generally working. I would recommend other people to consider it, with reservations.
My 99 year old mother has pendant but as most accidents happen at night is this so useful. She needs something to wear at night on her wrist?? She is not at all technical, who that age is, she doesn’t remember to charge it and finds it difficult to out in docking charger. Advice please?
Helpful in every way
I had got this product because my grandmother has a heart condition and had fallen before then wasn't found until the next morning. After purchasing the product I put credit onto the device opting not to have it monitored and set the contacts up. I then gave it a test run to make sure it worked, it had called contacts and sent messages to everybody as it should. she wore it around her neck at all times and charged it at night beside her bed. A week later she had a heart attack and had fallen down in the bathroom, we all got messages and calls and responded immediately finding her on the floor. She was taken to hospital and when she saw me she held it up and said to me "it worked" and smiled at me, that memory alone will never leave me. Later that night she had died in a hospital bed with her family along side her instead of alone on the bathroom floor. This product was worth every penny, it was a little complicated to set up but once sorted worked perfectly. It has taken awhile to do this review but wanted to thank it so much as we all got to say goodbye.
Thank you for taking the time to write such a moving review of your experiences. We are very sorry to hear of your loss, but we take comfort in the fact that your grandmother was able to be with her loved ones and you could say your goodbyes. We are touched by your story and grateful that you shared it with us - it is events like this that remind us why we do what we do. To be able to help a family this way makes everything we do worthwhile - we are so happy to have been able to help you and your grandmother. Thank you again for sharing.
Whilst delivery of the alarm was very quick it comes with very little information re set up etc and we had to call the help line to get up and running.
This would have been a problem for my elderly father if he hadn't got us to help him. I think you should provide clear instructions in with the alarm itself and not have to rely on it being emailed when asked . Not everyone has a computer to do this.
Friendly, efficient and thoroughly professional service. The whole purchase, installation and testing process was made very easy and straightforward, both in the practical and the financial aspects. In short, this product seems to do 'precisely what it says on the tin'! I would recommend "SureSafe Alarms" without hesitation.
I am very pleased to say that I was very pleased with the service you provided and are very happy to recommend this product and the firm. Everyone was very helpful and had good knowledge on all aspects. Thanks again Jackie
All good news. Mother in law does a monthly check and the system works fine. Not had to use it for real yet but the family believe we are in good hands should mother in law need help.
My father (91) recently had a fall at home (he lives by himself) and he used the SureSafe button that he was wearing to call for help. They quickly contacted my sister-in-law but the phone line was bad and the connection could not be made. So SureSafe then called the local emergency services in my father's area and two police officers came to get him back on his feet.

I would definitely recommend this company and their service for elderly people who may need help if they get into any difficulty.
Great to hear that we were able to get your father the help he needed quickly - we do hope he is well after his fall. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other people too - we really appreciate it.
Exceptional Customer Service and Excellent Product. This company have completely exceeded my expectation... I can not speak highly enough about them. They went over and above to ensure that was able to achieve my goal of receiving my Fall Safe urgently and have it set up in super fast time. I would recommend them in a heart beat. My father was really pleased with the alarm warn on the wrist which is totally waterproof which means he does not need to take it off. I could see him visibly calm just knowing that someone would be there should he have a fall....... and I actually slept for the first time in a week! Great product, so easy to set up (you just plug it in), simple instructions, had a message to test the system when we were ready, very polite service centre. 5 STARS!
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with others - we really appreciate it. We are so happy that you and your father have peace of mind now. We strive to treat every customer like our own family and we're delighted to hear that you are happy with everything.
Outstanding! This is the kind of company that all businesses should strive to imitate. Their customer service and products are excellent and the peace of mind provided cannot be measured. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to anybody.
Thank you for your very kind words - we are delighted to hear that we are delivering the quality of products and services that we strive to. Thanks again!
I recently needed to organise for a smoke alarm to be connected to my grandmothers personal alarm system. She is living with vascular dementia and is listed as a vulnerable house house so the fire brigade has suggest we added this service onto the existing personal alarm system she has. SureSafe could not have been more helpful, from Miriam who organised the call out to Carl the engineer. Someone has to be at home when visitors are due as my grandmother will not know who they are, or what they need to visit for. This often causes distress so has to be managed correctly. SureSafe completely understood this when I spoke to them and bent over backwards to help. They couldn't have anymore to accommodate our needs; they were brilliant! I wish more companies were like this.
We always strive to treat every customer based on their individual needs - great to hear that we achieved this for you here. Thanks for your excellent review, and for your continued business!
Excellent professional service, very timely and detailed response to enquiries. Programmed the device prior to posting - that was very helpful. The alarm is light and very to use. Customer service is excellent, would definitely recommend the product and the company.
Thank you for your great feedback - we really appreciate you taking the time to share this. Great to hear that both the service and the product hit the spot! Thanks again!
I recently purchased a Suresafe Go Anywhere alarm on behalf of my mother. I have seldom dealt with a more helpful and professional company. The alarm arrived as promised and was pretty easy for my parents to set up. It gives them and me confidence that she is only a button away from help wherever she may be. Highly recommended!
Thank you Chris - we really appreciate you taking the time to share this. We aim to make every customer experience a good one, we are delighted to hear that you found our team to be helpful and professional. Thanks again!
SureSafe alarm with wrist band and pendant is a reliable product which is easy to set up and use.Highly recommended.The staff are friendly and helpful.
Alarm was ideal for my parents. Delivery quick and easy to set - up. As it was a one time cost and is a basic system simply requiring to be living near parents using the phone system to send the alarm this is ideal for our case.
The explanation about how the receiver mobile responds to an alarm call could be clearer. I did a test call with my number one responder, who had been warned, but which happened to be picked up by her answerphone. I thought that was it and switched the alarm off. It went on to all my other two responders, who had not been warned, were at work with phones switched off. I think in principle it is good to be able to do test calls - so please add a protocol to your user advice. Otherwise alarm seems to do 'what it says on the tin' even though yet to be tested for real.
I am very pleased with the product and the service i have received and would and have recommended the alarm to friends
Everything happened as stated. Easy to install and when my Dad pressed the pendant for the first time he immediately got a call back and we managed to test that all was working well. This has given my sister and I peace of mind with our Dad living seventy miles away. We know that if he has a problem, help will arrive long before we would ever be able to reach him.
Very good product, easy to set up and use.
Husband that isn't tec. minded easily got the hang of it and gives me peace of mind when out.
SureSafe Alarms is rated 4.81 based on 145 reviews