SureSafe Alarms Reviews

of reviewers recommend SureSafe Alarms
Read SureSafe Alarms Reviews
Brilliant service as always- Thank you SureSafe, you continue to give me peace of mind.
Excellent product and excellent help a nd service
Great service and great product

Angela was so helpful and professional

Thanks so much
Great sales and delivery service. Actual alarm is fabulous for my 90 YO very independent mother who has dementia and can only recommend few improvements after 1st month.
1. To charge the device needs to be pushed through click on stand which my mum often fails to do so next morning it isn't charged
2. If not pressed hard to charge status no light on at all which is same as once fully charged so its impossible to tell if it is charged or hasn't been charged
3. Low battery warning works great but only sends single text and not repeated
This company deserves the highest of recognitions. I dealt with a lady called Angela, she was extremely helpful, made the whole process of getting a fall alarm for my mum so easy. No hassle and very straight forward. I cannot thank you enough for all your help. I have no hesitation in recommending this company. First class throughout.
Recently purchased a SureSafe Go for my mother in law. Found it very simple to set up, took about 2 minutes. My wife feels very confident to leave her mother at home on her own now. Makes my life considerably easier.

Donald Bravington
5 stars are just not enough ******************
I have now purchased 3 alarms for various different family members, their engineer even installed a keysafe in the current climate.
The staff are brilliant and nothing is too much trouble. Well done and keep up the good work.
My grand daughter bought me an alarm for my birthday, I can talk through it and it tells the lovely people at suresafe if I have a fall and I can press a button. I can now walk my dog further and for longer. In a world gone mad with Covid, you can still be sure SureSafe will keep you safe,
I bought an alarm as my friend had one; I cannot thank them enough for the help they have given me, this has helped me remain independent for longer in a time. They were so patient from start to finish. I would recommend anyone to have a suresafe alarm.
The strap on the wristband broke last week so I called them about it. I was told a replacement would be sent and possibly a whole replacement might be sent as I don't have a screwdriver small enough to undo the screws. I was told it would arrive on Monday. It's now Wednesday so I called to find out if it's been sent. The woman I spoke to just said I might have to buy a replacement as I broke the strap. I told her I have not broken the strap and why would I and create all this annoyance but she insisted I must have broken it because it couldn't break otherwise. Don't recommend them, very unimpressive customer service
terrible customer service and a device which doesn't work. I tried to return the faulty item and have been told - "it does work as we tested it" and "we don't pay for you to return a faulty item". Both completely wrong. Both the customer services dept and the response centre are very unprofessional. I wouldn't wish to trust the safety of my elderly mother in their hands.
My father (91) recently had a fall at home (he lives by himself) and he used the SureSafe button that he was wearing to call for help. They quickly contacted my sister-in-law but the phone line was bad and the connection could not be made. So SureSafe then called the local emergency services in my father's area and two police officers came to get him back on his feet.

I would definitely recommend this company and their service for elderly people who may need help if they get into any difficulty.
Great to hear that we were able to get your father the help he needed quickly - we do hope he is well after his fall. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other people too - we really appreciate it.
I wrote a review 2 weeks ago .It was for 1 star Why has it not been published?
Your reviews are not genuine if you only publish positive reviews This company are being investigated by Trading Standards You are also culpable
Exceptional Customer Service and Excellent Product. This company have completely exceeded my expectation... I can not speak highly enough about them. They went over and above to ensure that was able to achieve my goal of receiving my Fall Safe urgently and have it set up in super fast time. I would recommend them in a heart beat. My father was really pleased with the alarm warn on the wrist which is totally waterproof which means he does not need to take it off. I could see him visibly calm just knowing that someone would be there should he have a fall....... and I actually slept for the first time in a week! Great product, so easy to set up (you just plug it in), simple instructions, had a message to test the system when we were ready, very polite service centre. 5 STARS!
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with others - we really appreciate it. We are so happy that you and your father have peace of mind now. We strive to treat every customer like our own family and we're delighted to hear that you are happy with everything.
I was unsure about getting a pendant alarm, but am so thankful I did. It gives utter peace of mind to family and friends, but also to me. I never worry about going walks on my own, even in isolated spots, as I know I can get help very speedily, should I be unwell. Having the satellite tracking system, and also the falls alert, gives peace of mind. The centre rings me if I forget to charge the device and they never mind if you ring by accident. The service is excellent and when I recently needed an item, it came within 24 hours. Thank you!
Thank you for choosing SureSafe for your alarm needs, it is great to hear that our products and services are keeping you safe, and giving you peace of mind!
I have been very impressed by every aspect of our experience with SureSafe . After much research I opted for SureSafe for my mother and we have found the SureSafe team to be very helpful , very patient and very efficient . Knowing that Mum has her SureSafe fob has given the family extra peace of mind . The SureSafe staff were helpful in explaining the different options that were available to ensure that we chose the right option to satisfy Mum's requirements. I have already recommended SureSafe to several friends and I am considering getting myself an alarm for when I am walking in remote locations .
Thank you for your great review. Thank you too for recommending SureSafe to your friends - we really appreciate it!
Great Service!
Excellent product, simple to set up and use and very friendly and flexible customer service too!
I had got this product because my grandmother has a heart condition and had fallen before then wasn't found until the next morning. After purchasing the product I put credit onto the device opting not to have it monitored and set the contacts up. I then gave it a test run to make sure it worked, it had called contacts and sent messages to everybody as it should. she wore it around her neck at all times and charged it at night beside her bed. A week later she had a heart attack and had fallen down in the bathroom, we all got messages and calls and responded immediately finding her on the floor. She was taken to hospital and when she saw me she held it up and said to me "it worked" and smiled at me, that memory alone will never leave me. Later that night she had died in a hospital bed with her family along side her instead of alone on the bathroom floor. This product was worth every penny, it was a little complicated to set up but once sorted worked perfectly. It has taken awhile to do this review but wanted to thank it so much as we all got to say goodbye.
Thank you for taking the time to write such a moving review of your experiences. We are very sorry to hear of your loss, but we take comfort in the fact that your grandmother was able to be with her loved ones and you could say your goodbyes. We are touched by your story and grateful that you shared it with us - it is events like this that remind us why we do what we do. To be able to help a family this way makes everything we do worthwhile - we are so happy to have been able to help you and your grandmother. Thank you again for sharing.
Outstanding! This is the kind of company that all businesses should strive to imitate. Their customer service and products are excellent and the peace of mind provided cannot be measured. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to anybody.
Thank you for your very kind words - we are delighted to hear that we are delivering the quality of products and services that we strive to. Thanks again!
SureSafe Alarms is rated 4.79 based on 155 reviews