SureSafe Alarms Reviews

of reviewers recommend SureSafe Alarms
Read SureSafe Alarms Reviews

Tell us how SureSafe Alarms made you happy
My father (91) recently had a fall at home (he lives by himself) and he used the SureSafe button that he was wearing to call for help. They quickly contacted my sister-in-law but the phone line was bad and the connection could not be made. So SureSafe then called the local emergency services in my father's area and two police officers came to get him back on his feet.

I would definitely recommend this company and their service for elderly people who may need help if they get into any difficulty.
Great to hear that we were able to get your father the help he needed quickly - we do hope he is well after his fall. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other people too - we really appreciate it.
I wrote a review 2 weeks ago .It was for 1 star Why has it not been published?
Your reviews are not genuine if you only publish positive reviews This company are being investigated by Trading Standards You are also culpable
Exceptional Customer Service and Excellent Product. This company have completely exceeded my expectation... I can not speak highly enough about them. They went over and above to ensure that was able to achieve my goal of receiving my Fall Safe urgently and have it set up in super fast time. I would recommend them in a heart beat. My father was really pleased with the alarm warn on the wrist which is totally waterproof which means he does not need to take it off. I could see him visibly calm just knowing that someone would be there should he have a fall....... and I actually slept for the first time in a week! Great product, so easy to set up (you just plug it in), simple instructions, had a message to test the system when we were ready, very polite service centre. 5 STARS!
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with others - we really appreciate it. We are so happy that you and your father have peace of mind now. We strive to treat every customer like our own family and we're delighted to hear that you are happy with everything.
I was unsure about getting a pendant alarm, but am so thankful I did. It gives utter peace of mind to family and friends, but also to me. I never worry about going walks on my own, even in isolated spots, as I know I can get help very speedily, should I be unwell. Having the satellite tracking system, and also the falls alert, gives peace of mind. The centre rings me if I forget to charge the device and they never mind if you ring by accident. The service is excellent and when I recently needed an item, it came within 24 hours. Thank you!
Thank you for choosing SureSafe for your alarm needs, it is great to hear that our products and services are keeping you safe, and giving you peace of mind!
I have been very impressed by every aspect of our experience with SureSafe . After much research I opted for SureSafe for my mother and we have found the SureSafe team to be very helpful , very patient and very efficient . Knowing that Mum has her SureSafe fob has given the family extra peace of mind . The SureSafe staff were helpful in explaining the different options that were available to ensure that we chose the right option to satisfy Mum's requirements. I have already recommended SureSafe to several friends and I am considering getting myself an alarm for when I am walking in remote locations .
Thank you for your great review. Thank you too for recommending SureSafe to your friends - we really appreciate it!
Great Service!
Excellent product, simple to set up and use and very friendly and flexible customer service too!
I had got this product because my grandmother has a heart condition and had fallen before then wasn't found until the next morning. After purchasing the product I put credit onto the device opting not to have it monitored and set the contacts up. I then gave it a test run to make sure it worked, it had called contacts and sent messages to everybody as it should. she wore it around her neck at all times and charged it at night beside her bed. A week later she had a heart attack and had fallen down in the bathroom, we all got messages and calls and responded immediately finding her on the floor. She was taken to hospital and when she saw me she held it up and said to me "it worked" and smiled at me, that memory alone will never leave me. Later that night she had died in a hospital bed with her family along side her instead of alone on the bathroom floor. This product was worth every penny, it was a little complicated to set up but once sorted worked perfectly. It has taken awhile to do this review but wanted to thank it so much as we all got to say goodbye.
Thank you for taking the time to write such a moving review of your experiences. We are very sorry to hear of your loss, but we take comfort in the fact that your grandmother was able to be with her loved ones and you could say your goodbyes. We are touched by your story and grateful that you shared it with us - it is events like this that remind us why we do what we do. To be able to help a family this way makes everything we do worthwhile - we are so happy to have been able to help you and your grandmother. Thank you again for sharing.
Outstanding! This is the kind of company that all businesses should strive to imitate. Their customer service and products are excellent and the peace of mind provided cannot be measured. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to anybody.
Thank you for your very kind words - we are delighted to hear that we are delivering the quality of products and services that we strive to. Thanks again!
One of the best things about SureSafe is the communications following purchase. Always there, patient and courteous.
I needed something for my elderly mother who had suffered from some falls. The equipment was delivered quickly and was easy to use. It gave me great peace of mind knowing help would come quickly.

Support was available, and was very responsive. I would highly recommend this service.

Les
Thanks for your great feedback Les. We are delighted to hear that you would highly recommend us :)
I recently needed to organise for a smoke alarm to be connected to my grandmothers personal alarm system. She is living with vascular dementia and is listed as a vulnerable house house so the fire brigade has suggest we added this service onto the existing personal alarm system she has. SureSafe could not have been more helpful, from Miriam who organised the call out to Carl the engineer. Someone has to be at home when visitors are due as my grandmother will not know who they are, or what they need to visit for. This often causes distress so has to be managed correctly. SureSafe completely understood this when I spoke to them and bent over backwards to help. They couldn't have anymore to accommodate our needs; they were brilliant! I wish more companies were like this.
We always strive to treat every customer based on their individual needs - great to hear that we achieved this for you here. Thanks for your excellent review, and for your continued business!
Excellent professional service, very timely and detailed response to enquiries. Programmed the device prior to posting - that was very helpful. The alarm is light and very to use. Customer service is excellent, would definitely recommend the product and the company.
Thank you for your great feedback - we really appreciate you taking the time to share this. Great to hear that both the service and the product hit the spot! Thanks again!
I ordered my alarm on the internet and it arrived the next day. All staff contacted were very helpful and obliging despite the current coronavirus difficulties. I do not have a smart phone and also do not know ,or want to know , how to do texts so staff loaded my number. Item is brilliant, not only can I call for assistance if needed I can be communicated with just like a mobile, if I fall it summons help and if I wander it will provide my location to someone with a smart phone. Very good value for money and further good value at £45 per year for unlimited credit on the roaming sim. Would most certainly recommend to anyone prepared to listen.
Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback - Very much appreciated! Thanks for recommending our product and service!
I recently purchased a Suresafe Go Anywhere alarm on behalf of my mother. I have seldom dealt with a more helpful and professional company. The alarm arrived as promised and was pretty easy for my parents to set up. It gives them and me confidence that she is only a button away from help wherever she may be. Highly recommended!
Thank you Chris - we really appreciate you taking the time to share this. We aim to make every customer experience a good one, we are delighted to hear that you found our team to be helpful and professional. Thanks again!
First Class!
I can’t speak highly enough of the superb quality product and service that I received from SureSafe Alarms.
I was impressed with how quickly the item arrived after placing an order, which had been very easy to complete with Angela's assistance who was very knowledgeable and able to help with our questions especially as we wanted to use the item abroad. Anglea was able to reassure us that there would be ongoing support, they would be able to provide training to people in the country we were shipping to. We were very surprised to receive a followup phone call from Angela within one week of delivery of item again very reassuring and I would recommend this company to anyone
My appreciation is more focussed on the very helpful support I received from the SureSafe team when my wife's alarm developed a 'curious fault'. They urgently assessed the item for me and then approached the manufacturer. In the meantime, circumstances dictated that I buy a replacement alarm but I was no less appreciative of the eficiency of the attention I received.
SureSafe alarm with wrist band and pendant is a reliable product which is easy to set up and use.Highly recommended.The staff are friendly and helpful.
SureSafe provide alarms that contact family or friends directly in an emergency without any ongoing overhead charges. They provide solutions for home or mobile phone connection depending on requirements. The company is responsive and helpful. I thoroughly recommend them.
SureSafe Alarms is rated 4.84 based on 144 reviews