SureSafe Alarms Reviews

info@personalalarms.org

Bora Health Limited
Anfield Business Centre
58 Breckfield Road South

This is an absolutely brilliant alarm & far better that the old box style my mother had. If activated, a voice from the call centre can be heard loud & crystal clear through it wherever one is. Despite stating that it might not always be active on some falls I can assure everyone it categorically is. I have twice put the alarm on the bed (not thrown but possibly dropped lightly) & both times the alarm was activated in error & someone answered immediately. Can even take this with me on daily walks which is also an extra comfort. Customer service is also extremely good & everyone is so polite, friendly & helpful. Would highly recommend & have already done so to a relative.
excellent to deal with, good communication and customer service.
My 99 year old mother has pendant but as most accidents happen at night is this so useful. She needs something to wear at night on her wrist?? She is not at all technical, who that age is, she doesn’t remember to charge it and finds it difficult to out in docking charger. Advice please?
excellent service and product,my children insist on my having this alarm/
Two of my elderly relatives have been using SureSafe Alarms. The alarms have been extremely easy to order and install. The Teams dealing with dispatching and advising on setting them up have been understanding, courteous and knowledgable. Those at the centre where the alarms are monitored are great and show enormous respect and empathy for the elderly.
Thank you for your very kind review. We are honoured to be able to look after your family members, and are delighted to hear that our service is courteous, knowledgeable, respectful and empathetic. Thanks again!
Alarm was ideal for my parents. Delivery quick and easy to set - up. As it was a one time cost and is a basic system simply requiring to be living near parents using the phone system to send the alarm this is ideal for our case.
The explanation about how the receiver mobile responds to an alarm call could be clearer. I did a test call with my number one responder, who had been warned, but which happened to be picked up by her answerphone. I thought that was it and switched the alarm off. It went on to all my other two responders, who had not been warned, were at work with phones switched off. I think in principle it is good to be able to do test calls - so please add a protocol to your user advice. Otherwise alarm seems to do 'what it says on the tin' even though yet to be tested for real.
excellent service customer services are very helpful and polite
Prompt delivery. So far Mum has set off 3 accidental alarms which set off the messages/calls to our phones perfectly, this gives confidence that should a real emergency occur we can respond rapidly.
I found them very prompt in the delivery and response had no problems with the set up and adding more credit to the unit have tested it several times with my daughter and the response time is very good Would recommend this unit to anyone Michael allen
Excellent concept. We didn’t have an electric socket near the phone socket so couldn’t use a traditional alarm. Suresafe was ideal. User manual was not delivered with the product unfortunately, and being unable to review how much money is left on the SIM is problematic. Also the STATUS command doesn’t work so you can’t check what you’ve set up other than by pressing alarm.
I put Good as to date have not used it But easy to ware & Piece of Mind & I would Recommend it
Questions asked by e-mail answered clearly and promptly. Ordering went smoothly and with delivery was quite quick.. It works as advertised. No problems with the cellular signal. Ideally the speaker should be louder - difficult to achieve in a small device. I would recommend it.
Whilst delivery of the alarm was very quick it comes with very little information re set up etc and we had to call the help line to get up and running. This would have been a problem for my elderly father if he hadn't got us to help him. I think you should provide clear instructions in with the alarm itself and not have to rely on it being emailed when asked . Not everyone has a computer to do this.
Suresafe alarms were very quick delivery and the product arrived safely. The staff at the company were very helpful and simperthec . My emails sent after work hours were answered straight away. Very pleased with the product I have purchased. I would recommend SureSafe Alarms .
Arrived quickly. Slight problem in setting up but fine once we got the hang of it. Very useful for my husband to communicate if he is worried. He even uses it if I am in a different room. Sound through the device is reasonable so that I can use my phone but he doesn't need his. He just presses the button on his device.
quick and easy to arrange and speak to the company, set this up for my elderly parent to give family peace of mind the system seems to work well at present only had it activated 2 weeks up to yet.
Excellent product, gives me peace of mind. My husband says it makes him feel safe when I'm not around.
Excellent bit of kit. I have peace of mind knowing that I will be contacted straight away if anything befalls my aged parent.
Alarm delivered next day and was very easy to set up. Gives me peace of mind when I leave my elderly mum to do shopping etc. I wish I had got one sooner, an excellent piece of kit.
SureSafe Alarms is rated 4.84 based on 122 reviews