SureSafe Alarms Reviews

of reviewers recommend SureSafe Alarms
Read SureSafe Alarms Reviews
Excellent service. Would recommend.
This alarm provides a bit more peace of mind all round; the unit itself is very sleek and the pendant is easy to wear and difficult to set off accidently with the easy press cover in place - a really good job all round, thank you so much.
Alarm quickly delivered and service set up. Very effective and secure service providing great peace of mind.
Great product and service. The whole family has peace of mind now.
From start to finish, Suresafe have been marvellous not just in the transaction and advice process but as importantly in the After Sales service which has been nothing short of remarkable and compassionate. Without exception, all to whom I have spoken at Suresafe have provided kind and considerate care. As a carer of someone with dementia, I sought a very simple product that has since proved it's worth many times over. Great Company, great people. I now have peace of mind and thank them for all they have done.
Simply order online by answering a few questions about the type of cover you require and delivery was next day , very simple to set up .
Excellent customer service by Daniel Westhead.
Daniel really went "the extra mile" when dealing with a request by me to "top up" my Mum's suresafe alarm. I had quoted an incorrect number of the device and he checked these details ,not once but twice, before proceeding with my request. As we have two alarms this was very much appreciated. It saved me having to pay out twice.
I can not express my gratitude enough. In this day and age I really feel that he went out of his way to help.
Well done.
Brilliant service as always- Thank you SureSafe, you continue to give me peace of mind.
Excellent product and excellent help a nd service
Great service and great product

Angela was so helpful and professional

Thanks so much
Great sales and delivery service. Actual alarm is fabulous for my 90 YO very independent mother who has dementia and can only recommend few improvements after 1st month.
1. To charge the device needs to be pushed through click on stand which my mum often fails to do so next morning it isn't charged
2. If not pressed hard to charge status no light on at all which is same as once fully charged so its impossible to tell if it is charged or hasn't been charged
3. Low battery warning works great but only sends single text and not repeated
This company deserves the highest of recognitions. I dealt with a lady called Angela, she was extremely helpful, made the whole process of getting a fall alarm for my mum so easy. No hassle and very straight forward. I cannot thank you enough for all your help. I have no hesitation in recommending this company. First class throughout.
Recently purchased a SureSafe Go for my mother in law. Found it very simple to set up, took about 2 minutes. My wife feels very confident to leave her mother at home on her own now. Makes my life considerably easier.

Donald Bravington
5 stars are just not enough ******************
I have now purchased 3 alarms for various different family members, their engineer even installed a keysafe in the current climate.
The staff are brilliant and nothing is too much trouble. Well done and keep up the good work.
My grand daughter bought me an alarm for my birthday, I can talk through it and it tells the lovely people at suresafe if I have a fall and I can press a button. I can now walk my dog further and for longer. In a world gone mad with Covid, you can still be sure SureSafe will keep you safe,
I bought an alarm as my friend had one; I cannot thank them enough for the help they have given me, this has helped me remain independent for longer in a time. They were so patient from start to finish. I would recommend anyone to have a suresafe alarm.
The strap on the wristband broke last week so I called them about it. I was told a replacement would be sent and possibly a whole replacement might be sent as I don't have a screwdriver small enough to undo the screws. I was told it would arrive on Monday. It's now Wednesday so I called to find out if it's been sent. The woman I spoke to just said I might have to buy a replacement as I broke the strap. I told her I have not broken the strap and why would I and create all this annoyance but she insisted I must have broken it because it couldn't break otherwise. Don't recommend them, very unimpressive customer service
We were very sorry to hear that your were unsatisfied with your service. Thank you for taking the time to speak with us and allowing us to explain that an order placed over two years ago would no longer be covered by the warranty. We are very happy to hear that we have now resolved your issue to your satisfaction :)
terrible customer service and a device which doesn't work. I tried to return the faulty item and have been told - "it does work as we tested it" and "we don't pay for you to return a faulty item". Both completely wrong. Both the customer services dept and the response centre are very unprofessional. I wouldn't wish to trust the safety of my elderly mother in their hands.
Thank you for taking the time to speak with us about your experience. We were very sorry to hear that your were unsatisfied with things but very happy to hear that we have now resolved your issue to your satisfaction :)
My father (91) recently had a fall at home (he lives by himself) and he used the SureSafe button that he was wearing to call for help. They quickly contacted my sister-in-law but the phone line was bad and the connection could not be made. So SureSafe then called the local emergency services in my father's area and two police officers came to get him back on his feet.

I would definitely recommend this company and their service for elderly people who may need help if they get into any difficulty.
Great to hear that we were able to get your father the help he needed quickly - we do hope he is well after his fall. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with other people too - we really appreciate it.
I wrote a review 2 weeks ago .It was for 1 star Why has it not been published?
Your reviews are not genuine if you only publish positive reviews This company are being investigated by Trading Standards You are also culpable
SureSafe Alarms is rated 4.80 based on 162 reviews