SureSafe Alarms Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend SureSafe Alarms

info@personalalarms.org

Bora Health Limited40 The LoomsNeston

"We bought the mobile version with included fall alarm. The built-in fall alarm was important for us, and you seem to be the only people offering this. The ability to talk to someone from any room in the house or even in the garden was important. The advice from your staff seemed good, and this appeared to be the best option for my Mum. Being effectively a mobile phone means that you have to charge it. How the device fits into the charger is awkward, which is a shame. When we asked for help your staff made us feel stupid for having a problem, but then advised us of a trick which made it easier to connect it in reliably. The flashing lights do not match what the manual says they will do, and actually seem slightly random which may indicate a faulty device. This caused great concern to my Mum, who worried that it was not working correctly. This is poor in a device intended to give confidence to older people who may lack confidence dealing with modern technology (like my Mum and most other old people I know). A couple of times it appears to have lost connection, though this has returned later on. When we have used the device to contact the support centre the delay in them calling back has seemed longer than I have seen in the past with other organisations, but they have called back when the mobile connection was working. Given the occasional problem with the connection, this delay could cause extra stress about whether the device is working. Despite these reservations, the device seems to be generally working. I would recommend other people to consider it, with reservations."
"I can be rest assured to know that my mum is only a push of a button away from safety."
"Reassurance for myself and family that I can contact someone if I have a problem"
"Having the phone facility on the alarm is a great assett. Enables comminication direct to the wearer whatever the situation."
"it arrived very quick easy to set up and it works which means peace of mind thank you"
"I am very pleased with the product and the service i have received and would and have recommended the alarm to friends"
"Helpful in every way"
"Immediate and excellent response to all queries"
"Very impressed so far with SureSafe Alarms. Easy to set up,very reasonably priced and it arrived quickly by post. Had a bit of correspondence with Daniel who was excellent. Would and actually have recommended this company to friends."
"Very helpful with advice on buying the right alarm. Very quick delivery and good advice and service on the occasions we have spoken to anyone at the end if the line."
"Everything was arranged very easily. The alarm arrived quickly and the test of the equipment was very reassuring"
"Everything happened as stated. Easy to install and when my Dad pressed the pendant for the first time he immediately got a call back and we managed to test that all was working well. This has given my sister and I peace of mind with our Dad living seventy miles away. We know that if he has a problem, help will arrive long before we would ever be able to reach him."
"The person I spoke to on the phone was very helpful. I tried twice to order the alarm online and twice it wouldn't accept my cards so I had to resort to making an order on the phone. Again the same person I spoke to at a follow-up after the alarm arrived sorted out the problem. ; You should give him a gold star."
"Professional friendly service. We were kept informed every step of the way. System installed as planned. My mother tripped the alarm twice that day by mistake, but this tested the system and it worked perfectly. The whole thing brings considerable peace of mind for me and for my mum ( the service user)"
"Good price, easy to fit - whats not to like?"
"The equipment arrived very quickly and was easy to set up, a quick test call to make sure it's all working, and a quick phone call to make sure the house phone still works. All done in no time."
"It arrived very quickly. My son found it on the Internet as we were looking for a one off payment device. We were unaware of an advisory service. My brother was very concerned that I have an alarm & now we all have peace of mind; as I am fit 84yr. old I live on my own. It is a discreet device and I have already shown it to my neighbour. The proof of the pudding is in the eating and I hope it will fulfil its promise when needed."
"Only been installed fr about a month but we were very impressed with the speed of delivery when the need for the alarm became urgent. Spoke to Suresafe one afternoon - the device arrived lunch time the next day from Northern Ireland to Bradford! The device has already been used once "for real" and the time before the ambulance arrived was very short. So far so very good."
"Yes, I am very pleased with the Sure Safe Alarm, it was easy to set up. I have only used it on a test call up to now. It give me and my family peace of mind. The pendant is so light I don't notice that I am wearing it, in fact I keep it on all the time even when I am out shopping.This was there is no chance that I may forget to wear it. Many thanks."
"The goods hadnt even arrived and yet the customer relations gentleman called to advise me of its progress and to chase up contact details in preparation. So far so very Good!"
SureSafe Alarms is rated 4.88 based on 74 reviews