SureSafe Alarms Reviews

of reviewers recommend SureSafe Alarms
Read SureSafe Alarms Reviews
Straightforward SIM card renewal. Alarm continues to give Mum peace of mind that help is at hand.
Prompt & courteous service. Worked first time. Nice to have a follow up call to ensure we were happy.
Thank you for your great review. Kind regards, The SureSafe Alarms Team
Informative website, easy to order with fast delivery. Very easy to install the alarm, works when installed in the Virgin media cable telephone socket and test call was answered quickly. Thanks to the customer service team for answering my query about whether it would work or not with a Virgin cable phone and broadband installation. I like the fact the alarm can be wrist worn all the time including in the shower so that my dad doesn't forget to put it on. So far very impressed with Suresafe alarms
Thank you for your detailed review - it is great to hear that our team was knowledgeable, and able to assist you. Even better to hear that you are very impressed with everything!
excellent product and service, all in place and working well thank you
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It is great to hear!
Unobtrusive. Easy to setup and use. Gives me confidence if I have to pop out to the shops, knowing, if my wife falls, she can contact me immediately. We'll worth the investment.
Great to hear you are happy with your order. All the best, The SureSafe Alarms Team.
Product came quickly, my partner has pressed button by mistake several times, it has been answered with a nice friendly voice everytime. Since my partner has had this alarm, I feel alot happier when I am working.
Many thanks for your great review - we are delighted to hear that you have more peace of mind while at work, now that your partner has a SureSafe Alarm.
The dragon finds that the alarm is working well, thanks for the speedy delivery and service.
Thank you for your great review - we had a good chuckle at your tongue-in-cheek humour as well! Thanks again!
Waste of money , did not perform as advertised and you refused to refund my money
We are very sorry that you were not satisfied with your purchase. We strive to offer the best products and service at all times. All companies have return periods for purchases and unfortunately your request to return your alarm was made several weeks after the return period. We offered to replace your device, however you confirmed that it was working correctly so that would not help. If you change your mind and do want to upgrade to the model that allows you to talk through the pendant (which was the feature you wanted, but does not come with the basic model you ordered) then please do not hesitate to contact us. Kind regards, The SureSafe Alarms Team
Great service from start to finish. They’re alway contactable if you have any questions. Very friendly, knowledgeable staff. I feel much better now my elderly mother and uncle have an alarm each. It’s very easy for my sister and I to check the status of their alarms via our mobile phones. So glad we chose Suresafe!!
Thank you for your great review - we are honoured to be able to help keep two of your loved ones living safely and independently!
Suresafe alarms respond quickly to install the right equipment for my family and friends. They added additional services to keep my mom safe ☺️
Keeping people safe is our #1 goal - so happy we could help here!
Very pleased with SureSafe indeed, dad has no problems with it either, half the time he doesn’t even know he’s got it on, which is great, he’s had a call before from SureSafe to say he needs to charge it, which is excellent, at the moment though he’s not well enough to go out the flat, but it’s great reassurance for me, that if he needs help it’s right there, seeing as he lives on his own. Honestly couldn’t recommend this highly enough, absolutely fantastic item, and brilliant with the GPS too. There is nothing to fault with it, it’s a wonderful item, so well done. Anyone thinking of getting one, you certainly wouldn’t be disappointed with SureSafe.
Reviews like this make us proud of our goal to provide the best customer service. Thank you!
Overall the kit is a good idea my only complaint would be, it is too easy to set off. I now do not wear it, the alarm is always within easy reach
Thanks for your review. Sorry that you found the alarm easy to set off, very happy to hear that we resolved this for you by sharing some tips to avoid false alarms when we spoke with you. Thanks again!
I find that the tie up with my iPhone difficult to understand. Your instructions both in the small booklet and the larger sheets are not written for the novice although I am very computer literate. Give time I suppose I will get to comprehend the lineage.
Very sorry you found the instructions difficult and small. Based on your feedback we now provide instructions to find online access to large user guides with all new alarms we send out. Really grateful that you shared this with us, future customers won't experience this thanks to you!
It proved a bit fiddly to negotiate the whole website when all I wanted was to renew my annual rental. I and may be others, use the SureSafe device for emergency occasions only. Thus it is only switched on if out of the flat. The call allowance has hardly been used at all. Could there be a different tariff for that style of user?
Thanks for your feedback, we have shared this with our product team to see how we can do better next time!
Really pleased with the SureSafeGo alarm. Had concerns about mobile signal but it does pick up eventually and keeps trying until it does. Both mum and I feel alot happier to know she has a means of contacting me if she feels unwell or falls. Just wished the instruction booklet didn't include the word 'elderly'. Mum's fiercely independent and a very young 81 year old. Actually I could do with this alarm myself when I go horseriding!!
Thank you for your great review!
Feeling much more confident now that I have my alarm. Very friendly staff, product is easy to use and super simple to set up. Even for someone as old as me! Great work SureSafe! I would definitely recommend them.
So glad to hear that our alarm is giving you peace of mind and confidence!
Arrived quickly. Customer Services were really helpful. Fitters had a bit if a problem but it was sorted.
Thank you for your review and the positive feedback about our delivery time and customer service team! We are sorry that the engineers had a bit of a problem but happy it was quickly resolved! Anything you may need in the future, please let us know, and hopefully, we can achieve the full 5 stars! Kind regards The SureSafe Team
Very helpful
Thanks Peter :) Have a lovely day! The SureSafe Team
Very easy to choose the alarm needed and arrived exactly on time as promised. Very happy with my purchase.
Thanks Lynne for the lovely review- Have a great day! The SureSafe Team
Excellent service. Delivered very quickly. Gives our family peace of mind.,
Thanks for the great review, Irene. Happy that you are happy with our service and delivery time. Have a great day! Kind regards The SureSafe Team
SureSafe Alarms is rated 4.76 based on 220 reviews