SureSafe Alarms Reviews

info@personalalarms.org

Bora Health Limited
Anfield Business Centre
58 Breckfield Road South

Outstanding! This is the kind of company that all businesses should strive to imitate. Their customer service and products are excellent and the peace of mind provided cannot be measured. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to anybody.
Thank you for your very kind words - we are delighted to hear that we are delivering the quality of products and services that we strive to. Thanks again!
One of the best things about SureSafe is the communications following purchase. Always there, patient and courteous.
I needed something for my elderly mother who had suffered from some falls. The equipment was delivered quickly and was easy to use. It gave me great peace of mind knowing help would come quickly.

Support was available, and was very responsive. I would highly recommend this service.

Les
Thanks for your great feedback Les. We are delighted to hear that you would highly recommend us :)
I recently needed to organise for a smoke alarm to be connected to my grandmothers personal alarm system. She is living with vascular dementia and is listed as a vulnerable house house so the fire brigade has suggest we added this service onto the existing personal alarm system she has. SureSafe could not have been more helpful, from Miriam who organised the call out to Carl the engineer. Someone has to be at home when visitors are due as my grandmother will not know who they are, or what they need to visit for. This often causes distress so has to be managed correctly. SureSafe completely understood this when I spoke to them and bent over backwards to help. They couldn't have anymore to accommodate our needs; they were brilliant! I wish more companies were like this.
We always strive to treat every customer based on their individual needs - great to hear that we achieved this for you here. Thanks for your excellent review, and for your continued business!
Excellent professional service, very timely and detailed response to enquiries. Programmed the device prior to posting - that was very helpful. The alarm is light and very to use. Customer service is excellent, would definitely recommend the product and the company.
Thank you for your great feedback - we really appreciate you taking the time to share this. Great to hear that both the service and the product hit the spot! Thanks again!
I ordered my alarm on the internet and it arrived the next day. All staff contacted were very helpful and obliging despite the current coronavirus difficulties. I do not have a smart phone and also do not know ,or want to know , how to do texts so staff loaded my number. Item is brilliant, not only can I call for assistance if needed I can be communicated with just like a mobile, if I fall it summons help and if I wander it will provide my location to someone with a smart phone. Very good value for money and further good value at £45 per year for unlimited credit on the roaming sim. Would most certainly recommend to anyone prepared to listen.
Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback - Very much appreciated! Thanks for recommending our product and service!
I recently purchased a Suresafe Go Anywhere alarm on behalf of my mother. I have seldom dealt with a more helpful and professional company. The alarm arrived as promised and was pretty easy for my parents to set up. It gives them and me confidence that she is only a button away from help wherever she may be. Highly recommended!
Thank you Chris - we really appreciate you taking the time to share this. We aim to make every customer experience a good one, we are delighted to hear that you found our team to be helpful and professional. Thanks again!
First Class!
I can’t speak highly enough of the superb quality product and service that I received from SureSafe Alarms.
I was impressed with how quickly the item arrived after placing an order, which had been very easy to complete with Angela's assistance who was very knowledgeable and able to help with our questions especially as we wanted to use the item abroad. Anglea was able to reassure us that there would be ongoing support, they would be able to provide training to people in the country we were shipping to. We were very surprised to receive a followup phone call from Angela within one week of delivery of item again very reassuring and I would recommend this company to anyone
My appreciation is more focussed on the very helpful support I received from the SureSafe team when my wife's alarm developed a 'curious fault'. They urgently assessed the item for me and then approached the manufacturer. In the meantime, circumstances dictated that I buy a replacement alarm but I was no less appreciative of the eficiency of the attention I received.
SureSafe alarm with wrist band and pendant is a reliable product which is easy to set up and use.Highly recommended.The staff are friendly and helpful.
SureSafe provide alarms that contact family or friends directly in an emergency without any ongoing overhead charges. They provide solutions for home or mobile phone connection depending on requirements. The company is responsive and helpful. I thoroughly recommend them.
This is the 3rd alarm we've bought for our 90 year old mother from various companies and so far it is the most reliable. As she lives in a rural town, signal coverage has always been an intermittent problem but with her tracker now choosing the best from O2, EE and Vodafone, we can see exactly where she is all the time. A big improvement. SOS and fall alerts are working well too so well pleased. The company were quick to dispatch and help set up which was pretty easy.
It could do with an app so you can view the routes the tracker has taken but the company say they are working on this. However by just sending a text to the tracker you can find out within seconds where she is, and when you phone it she can speak to us despite it being buried under her jumper when she's out for a walk.
Although early days i am already impressed by SureSafe. The product choices appear to meet everyones needs, and the speedy customer service and excellent staff could not be more helpful. Great stuff.
This is an absolutely brilliant alarm & far better that the old box style my mother had. If activated, a voice from the call centre can be heard loud & crystal clear through it wherever one is.
Despite stating that it might not always be active on some falls I can assure everyone it categorically is. I have twice put the alarm on the bed (not thrown but possibly dropped lightly) & both times the alarm was activated in error & someone answered immediately. Can even take this with me on daily walks which is also an extra comfort.
Customer service is also extremely good & everyone is so polite, friendly & helpful. Would highly recommend & have already done so to a relative.
excellent to deal with, good communication and customer service.
excellent service and product,my children insist on my having this alarm/
Two of my elderly relatives have been using SureSafe Alarms. The alarms have been extremely easy to order and install. The Teams dealing with dispatching and advising on setting them up have been understanding, courteous and knowledgable. Those at the centre where the alarms are monitored are great and show enormous respect and empathy for the elderly.
Thank you for your very kind review. We are honoured to be able to look after your family members, and are delighted to hear that our service is courteous, knowledgeable, respectful and empathetic. Thanks again!
Alarm was ideal for my parents. Delivery quick and easy to set - up. As it was a one time cost and is a basic system simply requiring to be living near parents using the phone system to send the alarm this is ideal for our case.
The explanation about how the receiver mobile responds to an alarm call could be clearer. I did a test call with my number one responder, who had been warned, but which happened to be picked up by her answerphone. I thought that was it and switched the alarm off. It went on to all my other two responders, who had not been warned, were at work with phones switched off. I think in principle it is good to be able to do test calls - so please add a protocol to your user advice. Otherwise alarm seems to do 'what it says on the tin' even though yet to be tested for real.
SureSafe Alarms is rated 4.86 based on 136 reviews