Supercar Experiences Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Supercar Experiences Ltd

About Supercar Experiences Ltd:

Supercar Experiences are the UK’s premier supplier of Supercar hire vehicles. With an extensive fleet of luxury cars, from the latest exotic models to the most popular brands, Supercar Experiences has a supercar for every experience. Our aim is to provide the ultimate driving experience for our clients when they hire a supercar. We want to make sure these exclusive brands and models are easily accessible to our clients to ensure your experience with us is the very best.

We own and manage over 100 cars from classics to the latest models. Why pay an agent commission when you can deal direct? In fact, we offer an exceptional price match service: find a ‘like for like’ luxury car hire quote and we will match it, if not beat it! What’s more, fully comprehensive insurance is included on all cars. Our luxury car rentals can be used for special occasions like weddings and anniversaries, while our Supercar Experience Days are the perfect fun gifts.

Tell us how Supercar Experiences Ltd made you happy
Supercar Experiences Ltd 5 star review on 14th April 2021
Tracy Smedley
Supercar Experiences Ltd 5 star review on 6th April 2021
Darren Poultney
Supercar Experiences Ltd 5 star review on 1st April 2021
James Jubb
Was a fantastic experience renting the Ferrari 458 GTB, couldn’t fault the process from start to finish. I look forward my next hire in the near future.
Supercar Experiences Ltd 5 star review on 26th February 2020
Had a fantastic experience renting the Ferrari 458 GTB, price was extremely competitive and the service was second to none. I look forward to booking my next hire in the near future.
Supercar Experiences Ltd 5 star review on 26th February 2020
Amazing service. Awesome cars. And the best rates in town. Will definitely be visiting these guys again. Nik and his team are very professional.
My third time using Supercar Experiences and the best yet. Great choice of cars, excellent customer service and really know how to put a smile on your face. If you want to rent a super car and have a super experience, look no further! Thanks Nik and the guys. Ben
Thanks Ben. Its always a pleasure. Thank you for looking after the cars. Look forward to seeing you soon. Supercar Experiences Team
I hired a Ferrari California T and then a Lamborghini Huracan Spyder. Both in excellent condition and I thoroughly enjoyed driving and temporarily "owning" these cars. Nik and Richard were very helpful with arrangements and then introducing me to the cars and I am very happy to recommend Supercar Experiences. There are two big problems though - first one has to hand the cars back AND I fear the experience is addictive so I will be back!
570s mclaren for week hire. Fast, friendly service with plenty of flexibility for individual’s needs. Highly recommend!
Supercar Experiences Ltd 5 star review on 10th February 2020
Another great hire from these guys. Brilliant communication all the way through and the Ferrari California was an absolute pleasure. I’ll be back!
Love the cars and found Nik to be a great help.
Delighted with the vehicle and service received from Nik and his team. A pleasure to deal with such a professional operation and I definitely recommend them - you will not be disappointed!
Had the pleasure of hiring the AM DB11 recently for a special occasion and thoroughly enjoyed it. The car was superb and the process of hiring was very straightforward. You’re dealing directly with the guys that run the business and hiring a specific car, so none of the negatives that you sometimes get dealing with the big chains. If you’re flexible they sometimes have last minute offers too, so worth checking their website.
Richard and Nik were very helpful with my latest hire. Car was perfect and the deal too. Will be hiring again in the near future!
Supercar Experiences Ltd 5 star review on 6th January 2020
First-class customer service, nothing to much trouble, fantastic quality cars. Well done..!!
A very accommodating and professional company. We chose the Range Rover Autobiography for a week over Christmas. Nick was very helpful in guiding us through the process and was always available to us, all the way through to the collection. Tony who delivered and picked up our vehicle, was great at explaining the features of the car on delivery, and also very good with communication too throughout the process. We would recommend Supercar Experiences and will definitely use it again.
Supercar Experiences Ltd 4 star review on 2nd January 2020
Car was a lot of fun to drive at a decent price, great communication from nik at supercar experiences too. Overall positive, efficient and easy experience.
Fantastic choice of cars and top class service provided by Nik. There are quite a few companies in this market so you have to be very careful. I would thoroughly recommend Supercar Experiences because they are totally transparent and offer a bespoke service. Will certainly be back again!
Nik and his team were thoroughly professional with a great selection of cars. The Lamborghini Huracan we drove was clean, reliable and excellent. We will use these guys again for sure.
Perfessional service and an unforgettable experience
Had a great 5 days with the Hurricane spider. Beautiful car, awesome sound and Nik and Rich we’re massively helpful as always.
Was very glad to find this company. Great car, great price and well looked after throughout. A company you can trust, Nik is a great guy and I can't wait to do it again.
Having made all arrangements from our base in The Netherlands, we are very happy that the whole experience has been excellent. Nik organised delivery and collection of the car in Kent to within 15 minutes of the agreed times and the car itself, an Aston, lived up to all expectation. We highly recommend Supercar Experiences, with a special mention for Nik, who ensured our experience was carefree and one to remember.
Supercar Experiences Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 368 reviews