Supercar Experiences Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Supercar Experiences Ltd

About Supercar Experiences Ltd:

Supercar Experiences are the UK’s premier supplier of Supercar hire vehicles. With an extensive fleet of luxury cars, from the latest exotic models to the most popular brands, Supercar Experiences has a supercar for every experience. Our aim is to provide the ultimate driving experience for our clients when they hire a supercar. We want to make sure these exclusive brands and models are easily accessible to our clients to ensure your experience with us is the very best.

We own and manage over 100 cars from classics to the latest models. Why pay an agent commission when you can deal direct? In fact, we offer an exceptional price match service: find a ‘like for like’ luxury car hire quote and we will match it, if not beat it! What’s more, fully comprehensive insurance is included on all cars. Our luxury car rentals can be used for special occasions like weddings and anniversaries, while our Supercar Experience Days are the perfect fun gifts.

Tell us how Supercar Experiences Ltd made you happy
Extremely efficient and hassle free way to drive the car of your dreams. I recommend them highly
Staff were extremely helpful in enabling me to make the right choice. Reception on collection and drop off was exemplary
Loved my experience with DB9 thanks to the team at Surpercar Experience. What a dream! The process and service was faultless, as was the car!! Flexible terms and accommodating to individuals needs. 5* all the way.. The best supercar hire company I have dealt with.by a mile. Many Thanks and I will return again soon..... (subject to the wife's sign off!)
Thank you sooooo much for making my husband's birthday such a special day (s) ! The service was excellent and such a lovely thought with the ballons!! What a fantastic experience with great photo opportunities......we will definately be back !! Lizzie and Craig
Had the Ferrari 488 GTB for my wedding weekend and it was incredible. Amazing car, great service and reasonably priced. Thank you to Nik for such an amazing service.
The Car was as good as in photos. Delivery and pick up went smooth. Joy or Riding Ferrari 458 for 2 days felt Great. Especially cause 1 day was given for free :)
Called about a McLaren. Took the McLaren and wow. Have had a Ferrari (or two) a Lamborghini. Great car, considered service, performance of back room staff wow
Great cars, great service! Nick was very helpful. 10/10
The Entire Experience from Booking through to Driving was outstanding. Great service and nothing was an issue. I could book the experience as a surprise without any issues. Thanks and will definitely use them again!!
We hired a Lamborghini hurricane spider in July for my husband's birthday they have very good selection of super cars, all the cars are in a very good condition very nice people the best customer service. If you thinking to hire a super car I would recommend they are the best πŸ‘
Wow had the McLaren. What a car, what an experience. Not the first car, probably the best to date.
Very good collection of super cars, car we hired in July for my husband's birthday was in mint condition reasonable price excellent customer service if you are thinking to hire a super car I would recommend πŸ‘they are the best πŸ‘
Faultless experience! I hired the Range Rover Sport for my brothers wedding. From the first quote Nik was quick to respond to all the queries I had and made the whole processes easy. Delivery and return times were flexible. The car itself was great and ideal for transporting 4 groomsmen around with 4 sets of golf clubs and luggage. A genuine pleasure and an unforgettable weekend. I would highly recommend Nik to anyone. I shall be returning. Thanks Nik!
Great service. Good value. Would highly recommend!
Our group rented couple of great supercars from this company. Cars are well maintained, in great condition. Services from Nick is professional. Safe and great company to rent cars from. We had a great time, thanks Supercar Experiences.
Cars are in very good condition, fantastic service!
Great experience! 570S was in pristine condition and they are a pleasure to work with! Would do it again with them for sure!
Awesome experience! Our group rented some beautiful cars, and Supercar Experience's team handled everything well! Pick up and drop off was great, and the experience was nothing short of spectacular. Thanks!
Great customer experience. Supercar experiences was a pleasure to deal with and the 570s was in great condition. Thanks!
Hired the maclaren, car is epic the guys at Supercar experiences were great, highly recommend and will use them again. Will be trying the Lamborghini for the weekend next.
Supercar Experiences Ltd is rated 4.91 based on 273 reviews