Supercar Experiences Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Supercar Experiences Ltd

About Supercar Experiences Ltd:

Supercar Experiences are the UK’s premier supplier of Supercar hire vehicles. With an extensive fleet of luxury cars, from the latest exotic models to the most popular brands, Supercar Experiences has a supercar for every experience. Our aim is to provide the ultimate driving experience for our clients when they hire a supercar. We want to make sure these exclusive brands and models are easily accessible to our clients to ensure your experience with us is the very best.

We own and manage over 100 cars from classics to the latest models. Why pay an agent commission when you can deal direct? In fact, we offer an exceptional price match service: find a ‘like for like’ luxury car hire quote and we will match it, if not beat it! What’s more, fully comprehensive insurance is included on all cars. Our luxury car rentals can be used for special occasions like weddings and anniversaries, while our Supercar Experience Days are the perfect fun gifts.

Tell us how Supercar Experiences Ltd made you happy
Supercar Experiences Ltd 5 star review on 6th November 2020
Lee Cutforth
Supercar Experiences Ltd 5 star review on 6th November 2020
Supercar Experiences Ltd 5 star review on 23rd October 2020
Jon Shortland
Having made all arrangements from our base in The Netherlands, we are very happy that the whole experience has been excellent. Nik organised delivery and collection of the car in Kent to within 15 minutes of the agreed times and the car itself, an Aston, lived up to all expectation. We highly recommend Supercar Experiences, with a special mention for Nik, who ensured our experience was carefree and one to remember.
Fab service, would definitely use them again.
Supercar Experiences Ltd 5 star review on 30th October 2019
Nik and his team are very professional and have a vast knowledge of cars and a large collection of them, every hire has been simple with nothing less then smooth prefect service from drop off and go to delivery and to collection.
Hi, I hired a car for supercar exp. and what a experience it was. I can’t thank Nik enough for making the hire very professional and seamless.
I highly recommended using this company.
Elliot CB
Had the drive of my life in the 488GTB what a fantastic car it was and the service from start to finish was excellent. Would definitely use Supercars again.
Great customer service skill and a great cars 5 star 🙂
Immaculate cars. Top end service. But what really matters, a really cool and reasonable owner. Someone you can work with for the future. Highly recommended.
Fantastic company to deal with, very professional. I had the pleasure of the Lamborghini H Spider, which I have to say turned up pristine. A nice touch when you paying top whack for a supercar. The demonstration of the controls was extremely thorough and both delivery and collection was seamless and on time. The car... what a piece of kit, 610 BHP and the roar of the engine is something you will never get tired of! Forget the stereo, you can barely hear that over the rumble and popping of the engine, but who cares, it's the power that puts a permanent smile on your face. All in all a great experience, and i'd certainly recommend them to anyone looking for a supercar experience.
Hired a Ferrari 488 and it was a great experience from start to finish. Nik and his team were brilliant with correspondence, accommodating and fair with the whole package. I’ve hired sports cars before but will always come back here in the future!
Greg collected and delivered our son to his 18th birthday party in a Lamborghini Huracan. Everything worked like a dream, Greg could not have been friendlier or more helpful, it was a great success.
Fantastic cars. Fantastic people. Fantastic company! I have now hired supercars from Supercar Experiences multiple times. They are an absolute pleasure to deal with and I cannot recommend them highly enough! A+!!
Brilliant time.
Had a Ferrari 448 from these guys, excellent car, service was fantastic from start to finish, will use them again.
Rented a Mclaren 570S for my sons 9th Birthday who is supercar nuts, constantly ribbed by everyone was more for me :)
Great communication all the way, pick up and drop off made very easy, car was exceptional, not sure who cried more when dropped it back my son or me
Will definitely be back for more, cannot recommend these guys enough
Hired a car for my husband's 40th birthday as a surprise, and he was blown away! It was his dream car. Thanks Nik and your team for making this a weekend he'll never forget!
Excellent service from Nik from start to finish with hiring the Ferrari California T Everything went very smoothly. Excellent delivery and everything well explained from Greg. Will definitely use this company again. 100% recommend to anyone wanting the full supercar experience.
A fantastic experience, delivered and picked up on time. Very friendly staff, would certainly recommend Supercar experience.
Not only do Super car Experience offer set price structures, but they tailored specific deals around my needs. Very professional and friendly service from start to finish. Highly recommended!
Constant phone call from the company whilst I had my vehicle telling me I’m either speeding too much, accelerating too fast or breaking harshly. I think they forget your driving a Ferrari not a micra. Your bound to accelerate a bit faster here and there. Wouldn't go back as it wasn't the experience I was expecting. If you drive like a nanny then this definitely is the place to hire from.
Hi Rahul,

It's a shame you've left us a negative review without talking to us first but as we have a duty of care when our cars are on hire, we have to take steps to keep everyone safe.
You are quite right, we did call you and ask you to slow down as doing 120mph on multiple occasions and exceeding the RPM threshold on several occasions is simply not acceptable.
We want our customers to have fun and enjoy their hire but not when doing nearly twice the speed limit.
As a repeat customer the guys at Supercar Experiences always give me a great deal and are flexible. The car selection never fails to impress, this time I took the Bentley V8 S which was a great combination of luxury and performance
I couldn’t recommend Supercar Experiences enough. Nik made life easy for me and I cant wait until I can next hire from them.
Supercar Experiences Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 349 reviews