Supercar Experiences Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Supercar Experiences Ltd

About Supercar Experiences Ltd:

Supercar Experiences are the UK’s premier supplier of Supercar hire vehicles. With an extensive fleet of luxury cars, from the latest exotic models to the most popular brands, Supercar Experiences has a supercar for every experience. Our aim is to provide the ultimate driving experience for our clients when they hire a supercar. We want to make sure these exclusive brands and models are easily accessible to our clients to ensure your experience with us is the very best.

We own and manage over 100 cars from classics to the latest models. Why pay an agent commission when you can deal direct? In fact, we offer an exceptional price match service: find a ‘like for like’ luxury car hire quote and we will match it, if not beat it! What’s more, fully comprehensive insurance is included on all cars. Our luxury car rentals can be used for special occasions like weddings and anniversaries, while our Supercar Experience Days are the perfect fun gifts.

Tell us how Supercar Experiences Ltd made you happy
Supercar Experiences Ltd 5 star review on 14th April 2021
Tracy Smedley
Supercar Experiences Ltd 5 star review on 6th April 2021
Darren Poultney
Supercar Experiences Ltd 5 star review on 1st April 2021
James Jubb
A really great experience. Nik was very helpful and the whole process very smooth which was helpful as I hired the car for a 40th birthday surprise! It was very well received and we had an amazing time driving around in a brand new Porsche!
Supercar Experiences Ltd 5 star review on 21st February 2021 Supercar Experiences Ltd 5 star review on 21st February 2021 Supercar Experiences Ltd 5 star review on 21st February 2021 Supercar Experiences Ltd 5 star review on 21st February 2021
Fantastic experience - everything was well organised from start to finish. Thanks Nic
Friendly, helpful and keen to sort the package you are after.
Great service from Nik and the team, great cars and great service. Used them a couple times now and the hire has been seamless both times
Really great experience. The hire itself was great fun and the car was clean and in good condition. The best part for me was the service from Nik - it really was fantastic. I'd be more than happy to hire another supercar from Nik again, and I would 100% recommend Supercar Experiences to anyone thinking of doing the same.
Great experience from start to finish. It was my brothers life long dream to drive a Ferrari so I hired a 488 for a couple of days for his 50th birthday and he couldn’t thank me enough. The price was great and the cheapest I’d found which didn’t take away from the quality. I will definitely be hiring again soon. Thanks to Nik and his team for a great service.
Supercar Experiences Ltd 5 star review on 13th January 2021
Great service, very flexible in handling some logistical changes, remained polite and focused which is refreshing. good to see client service - others could learn a lot from Nik and his team.
Sought a week hire this November with the plethora of choices available across the UK Supercar Experiences and their Lamborghini Huracan came up trumps. Every detail to organize was not too much trouble and the drive was a pure joy wouldn’t hesitate to use or recommend their services to others. Thank you
great day and superb service from Nik
A wonderful experience from start to finish. Customer service is clearly at the heart of this business and is effortlessly woven into all that they do. The Ferrari 488 GTB was a dream and filled our weekend with so much fun and endless smiles. Without a ounce of doubt I would recommend Supercar Experiences Ltd. You are in very kind, safe hands.
Great service
I have been hiring from Nik for a couple of years. He's a great guy with great deals. I have also experienced competitors but Nik provides a personal service that others do not. Always a pleasure. Jay
Recently hired a BMW M5 through Supercar Experiences. First time I have hired such a car but Nik and the team were excellent throughout. Very straightforward to deal with. Even though I was indecisive initially, Nik was very patient and there was no pressure put on me at anytime. I would recommend Supercar Experiences to anything thinking about hiring their dream car and I will definitely be using them for my next car adventure in the future.
From start to finish a pleasure to have used and will use again. A great weekend.
From the first contact to the last call with Supercar Experiences was professional and would highly recommend if your looking for a Supercar. *****.
Supercar Experiences Ltd 5 star review on 6th November 2020
My dream was to surprise my boyfriend at the airport after being apart for 6 months in his favourite dream car... a Bentley! Nik helped me make this dream come true, so much so that my boyfriend is now my fiancé! We had the most wonderful weekend driving around Berkshire. A weekend to remember even though 2020 has been a very strange year. High recommend Nik and his team. Just wondering which car to hire next! Thank you so much 😊
Supercar Experiences Ltd 5 star review on 6th November 2020
Thanks to Nik, Gregg et al at Supercar Experiences. We hired a car for my wife for our anniversary and it was a great success - propably the best received present in 45 years! She enjoyed every minute of her drive and the whole process worked smoothly and efficiently - including delivery to and collection from the house. We really do recommend Nik & Co.
Supercar Experiences Ltd 5 star review on 23rd October 2020
Nick’s fleet of cars is exceptional.. great service and great value for money! Thanks again
Thanks Nik for making it such an easy experience to hire a supercar... Even though I changed the plans a couple of times Nik was there and sorted it out for us.... We hired the Bentley GTC which is a super car and can hold itself up there with the Lambo's, Aston's and Ferraris.... It's even much quicker of the mark right up to 100mph in most cases and a super drive, hood down is a must... I have Merc 350 Cab AMG E Class and I must say that bang for buck, I do prefer my Merc, only because it's just a softer ride than the Bentley and also my satnav is better and talks to you... I would recommend Nik's Supercars to anyone who want's to experience what they might not be able to buy....
Many thanks to Nik and the team. I hired a Lambourghini Huracan as a gift for my wife's anniversary. I think it was the best received present she has ever had. She loved every minute of the drive in the car and impressed all the children (and grandchildren!). The whole process was professional and simple and Greg did a great job delivering and collecting the car and ensuring that my wife was comfortable with driving it. I would definitely recommend Supercar Experiences
Supercar Experiences Ltd 5 star review on 18th October 2020