RSMG Limited Reviews

Read RSMG Limited Reviews

sales@rsmg.uk

41 Eton Wick Road, ,

Tell us how RSMG Limited made you happy
From speaking to the girl on the telephone really helped me a lot fast response then receiving my bag Thankyou 👍👍👍👍🏡
Unfortunately I have received terrible aftersales service from your company. I have contacted you a number of times in the last 2 weeks about a problem with my order (12779) and no one has bothered to respond. It wouldn't be difficult to resolve but you have just ignored my voice messages and emails. Why?
I was very happy to receive these spare trolley parts so speedily. Thanks
Product was of the standard expected thankyou. However the transaction was spoiled by a tracking system that was frozen. When I queried it the middle man agency claimed that because RSMG were a small vendor that didn’t pay a rate that qualified them for Hermes tracking service the tracking would not work. This was despite RSMG and the middleman giving what appeared to be a link to the tracking system. I play a lot of golf, I live in a retirement complex so endeavour to be home to receive deliveries. Sorry but this was ruined by an agency who seem to have today’s culture of “not my fault or job, it’s someone else to blame”.
New brake kit arrived promptly and works well. Fitting takes a little time but maybe some instructions would have been useful.
Prompt delivery. Item as described
Very efficient and fast delivery! Definitely use RSMG again
Quick delivery no problems
Excellent service and quick delivery. Thank you.
Items ordered arrived in a couple of days good service good price
Ordered a golf bag with 15 way divider, when it arrived it only had a 14 way divider. The problem was due to the manufacturer changing the spec from 2020 to 2021 model, but didn’t inform RSMG or change the product description. After a little delay in communications, I received a full refund including all postage. I was pleased with the outcome eventually, shame about the bag though.
Very happy with the golf bag. Plenty of pockets and large pocket for keeping drinks cool.
First class quality golf bag and excellent speedy service
order was delivered on time . the water proof golf bag hood fits and works well. thanks for such good service
The item I required was easy to find on website at a reasonable price. Despatched promptly and delivered on time
I am pleased with my H2NO bag. It was excellent in heavy rain today. I rang Sun Mountain on a couple of occasions for information and the gentleman I spoke to was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. My one criticism was that the website said the bag had 14 slots + a putter slot but when it arrived I found the bag had one slot less than advertised. I particularly wanted the extra slot for my ball retriever. This was not the fault of the outlet as the manufacturer hadn’t informed them of the change in construction.
Very professional informative with the product. Was a real pleasure to speak with someone who knew exactly what was required. Thank you so much. Speedy delivery and well packed 👌👌
Lowest price I found for the umbrella. Delivery included, arrived within 36hours. Excellent service allround. Product quality known, as I lost my previous after eight years.
Good product Easy ordering process Quick delivery All good
Service was very speedy and efficient. Delivery date was quicker then expected. Partner loves his Golf Bag! It was a 50th Birthday Present.
RSMG Limited is rated 4.59 based on 775 reviews