sunmountaingolf.co.uk Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend sunmountaingolf.co.uk

sales@rsmg.eu

41 Eton Wick Road

How would you rate sunmountaingolf.co.uk ?

"The Sun Mountain Combo trolley and bag is what I have been looking for since playing golf. Messing around trying to strap bags onto trolleys that don't fit is finally over. This Combo is well made and easy to setup and use. Used it for the first time and it aroused a lot of interest from fellow golfers."
"Kept me informed on availability of replacement part and once in stock, received within a few days. Excellent service. Thank you."
"Great product, good service."
"The cable that was provided was not the same that I had already on my speed cart, it didn't fit as it couldn't be secured at one end so was absolutely useless, waste of my money."
"Excellent service. Speedy response and delivery"
"Order arrived promptly and as expected. Used golf cart for first time today and performed as expected while of course looking great. Very pleased so far."
"The product was exactly as described, at a competative price and accompanied by a free gift. The original package's security tape had been opened and resealed with poor quality transparent adhesive tape either at or after despatch but the contents were complete and undamaged."
"Arrived on time and product easy to fit."
"Availability of spares."
"Would have been excellent but they were out of stock of what I required, however the alternative I ordered arrived as expected."
"My second Sun Mountain bag ( the first is over ten years old and still serviceable but a bit well used ) - excellent carry bag would not buy any other brand. Excellent service from Sun Mountain UK. Full choice of all the bag colours and models. Delivered within two days. Would recommend and would certainly use again."
"Striking and modern design with practicality for the British weather"
"I placed my order and money was taken from my account on 1st April, However it took 9 days just to post my parts out ( I wanted these parts so i could use my trolley on the 8th!) When the item arrived the plastic sheath that surrounds the brake cable has got a section that has worn away and the cable can be seen ."
"Total lack of information regards delivery other than shipped. No date given when it will arrive, or by which courier and no time slot. This is unacceptable given the tracking service offers by a lot of couriers."
We are sorry that you feel there was a lack of information regarding delivery of your order.
When we ship the order we also provide the email address you have given so that our carriers can send you an email with the estimated delivery slot for your order.
If you did not receive this email we can only apologise for this and we will investigate why with our carriers.
"Told by Sun Mountain carry bag on Myhermes delivery van monday early am, it was not delivered. I live approx 2 miles from depot. Spoke to salesman at SM who said he wd investigate problem and let me know outcome, he didn't. Tried phoning Myhermes as advised but put on hold at a cost until I gave up. Today (wed) goods delivered, badly damaged box, not opened parcel yet, it's a gift. May return goods to SM if not satisfactory condition. A poor service."
We are sorry you feel that this has been a poor service. We have dispatched the goods at the earliest possible time to you. Unfortunately it seems that the carriers have experienced some issues getting the delivery to you.

We will take the delivery issues up with the courier service as it seems that they did not do a very satisfactory job on our behalf this time.

An email was sent to you from us yesterday morning advising that the couriers had now confirmed that delivery would be made today (11/04/18).

We hope that all is well with your purchase once you open the packaging, if there are any issues please let us know.
"Very pleased with my Reflex trolley perfect for a small boot without sacrificing quality"
"Very helpful over the phone"
"The company provided the break assembly quickly and at good value. I really only needed the brake cable, so it is a pity that I had to buy the complete kit, but you can't complain at the price."
Samantha C
Verified Buyer
"Great product. Delivered efficiently and questions I had were answered promptly and comprehensively."
"Prompt delivery (sooner than I was expecting), driver found his way to where I live (many don't or don't bother). Also really pleased with product, love 14 way full length dividers for carry bag, clubs go in and out really easily, can see them easily. Pockets very adequate. Harness comfortable. Standing mechanism seems smooth and robust. Very pleased with the general appearance. Thanks for the free towel as well. This bag has replaced an old SunMountain carry bag that has given good (waterproof) service for about 7 years and the new one is even better."
sunmountaingolf.co.uk is rated 4.40 based on 370 reviews