sunmountaingolf.co.uk Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend sunmountaingolf.co.uk

sales@rsmg.eu

41 Eton Wick Road

How would you rate sunmountaingolf.co.uk?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Ordered replacement wheels for a Micro Cart. They were delivered promptly and when I had difficulty fitting them the after sales service was first rate in solving my problem."
"Had to buy whole brake assembly when I only needed the cable"
"The bag was delivered really quickly. The bag itself is very well engineered and it looks great."
"Very pleased with ordering and quick delivery time Allen Strange"
"The C130 Golf Bag looks and feels well made and particularly well designed. The fabric used seems to be much better than that used on other Golf Bags. It seems stronger and yet still flexible with A fine colour treatment. The pockets are well though out and positioned, with some having waterproof zips. As yet I have not used the bag on the course, but it does sit well and high on my Speed Cart as well as on the electric cart I occasionally use."
"no support available"
Hi

What support do you need? We have checked our systems and do not appear to have any outstanding requests or unanswered communication from you for any help or support?

How can we help?
"Excellent service"
"Great service, lovely buggy and arrived very quickly thank you."
"Quick delivery,quality carry bag."
"Great product and delivery was quick can't fault anything."
"Good Initial phone contact . Then I ordered the bag on-line.Then bag that was supposed to be in stock wasn't so good phone call contact from Clive to advise bag wasn't in stock. Clive was very helpful and recommended another bag and advised I get a part refund as second choice was cheaper Ordered with Clive. Bag arrived next day Very Pleased with the way Clive dealt with me"
"My order for a Sun Mountain C130 cart bag was processed quickly and delivered (to Northern Ireland) very quickly (ordered on Monday, delivered on Friday). Very good service."
"Order dispatched when you said it would excellent service will shop with you again. well done."
BallymoneyBaileyBoy
Verified Reviewer
"C130 Cart bag ordered on Monday and delivered (to Northern Ireland) on Friday morning. Excellent service from Sun Mountain."
"Prompt and accurate service with excellent communication in all stages of processing and delivery"
"I made a mistake on my order so I sent sun mountain a message and attached a message through PayPal. When I saw how quickly the item had been dispatched I assumed they hadn’t picked up my messages.... I was so pleased when I looked at the invoice and they had corrected my order. Thanks sun mountain being vigilant and checking everything at your end has saved me time and effort to sort out my mistake. Great customer service. Thanks."
"Quick service"
""Golf bag never arrived, when sun mountain were contacted they said it had been delivered and signed for. The time of delivery there was no one at home so no one in the house could have signed and I have no idea where the golf bag is. Sun mountain don't answer the phone and have stopped replying to our e-mails. Very annoyed as we have paid for a golf bag, not got one and getting no help from the company. Might have to contact police as someone is trying to forge our signature.""
"service was quick and efficient . Really happy, thanks"
"Great company, efficient and good quality equipment."
sunmountaingolf.co.uk is rated 4.42 based on 346 reviews