sunmountaingolf.co.uk Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend sunmountaingolf.co.uk

sales@rsmg.eu

41 Eton Wick Road

How would you rate sunmountaingolf.co.uk ?

"Great service, great product but I did see the Elite H2NO cart bag being sold for £250 after I made the purchase ☹️"
"Very impressed with the service and the goods"
"Ordered a rain cover for my old Sun Mountain H2NO cart bag. Delivery was prompt. No complaints from me, would highly recommend."
"Sunmountain products are second to none. Customer service was first class and delivery on time"
"Great that S-M had the cart spares. Quick delivery. The screw thread on the screw supplied was poor quality so had to use the original."
"Excellent service and the new brake cable works brilliantly, thank you."
"Great service great product."
"All delivered in a timely fashion. Very pleased with bag."
"Ordered replacement brake cable that was delivered within 10 days and came complete with brake lock and lever (which I had not expected). Very easy to fit and took less than 30 minutes. Overall very satisfied"
"The delivery was left on my doorstep despite someone being in the house!. I cannot get the zip to close completely - would appreciate some instructions as best way to fit my trolley in. It is expensive for what it is. Thank you"
"Very good service and quick delivery."
"Received my order promptly and safely; unfortunately I ordered the wrong product, no fault of sunmountain. I will be returning but will read the product list carefully."
"I purchased the brake assembly for the sun mountain micro cart and it arrived and was installed in an hour. Easy to fit, although the instructions were not easy to follow. So happy to have a brake system on my cart again."
"Great product, great service, Sun Mountain always make quality products and this is no exception. They are not the cheapest but you get what you pay for. Purchased online which was painless and it arrived as promised a few days later."
"The after service for the four wheel golf trolley ( we have 4 ) is not good !!. The top plastic latch is flimsy and breaks easily and is now no longer available. The lower latch is also easily broken even with careful use. We ordered three new yellow ones and I was not told they were out of stock. Two weeks later I tried again and discovered that only pink were available so then I had to reorder and had great difficulty cancelling the original order on the web site. I eventually spoke to a customer service guy who was very pleasant but suggested that we were not careful enough when putting the trolley up--- not so !!. I like the four wheel trolley which acts as a walking aid especially after post op hip replacements. Please keep the spares available as I do not need to replace the trolley even after 8 years. The pink lower assembly has now been replaced on two trolleys which was quite difficult but they now work perfectly. With regards Pauline Bown"
"The Sun Mountain Combo trolley and bag is what I have been looking for since playing golf. Messing around trying to strap bags onto trolleys that don't fit is finally over. This Combo is well made and easy to setup and use. Used it for the first time and it aroused a lot of interest from fellow golfers."
"Kept me informed on availability of replacement part and once in stock, received within a few days. Excellent service. Thank you."
"Great product, good service."
"The cable that was provided was not the same that I had already on my speed cart, it didn't fit as it couldn't be secured at one end so was absolutely useless, waste of my money."
"Excellent service. Speedy response and delivery"
sunmountaingolf.co.uk is rated 4.41 based on 385 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!