sunmountaingolf.co.uk Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend sunmountaingolf.co.uk

sales@rsmg.eu

41 Eton Wick Road

How would you rate sunmountaingolf.co.uk?

"My second Sun Mountain bag ( the first is over ten years old and still serviceable but a bit well used ) - excellent carry bag would not buy any other brand. Excellent service from Sun Mountain UK. Full choice of all the bag colours and models. Delivered within two days. Would recommend and would certainly use again."
"Striking and modern design with practicality for the British weather"
"I placed my order and money was taken from my account on 1st April, However it took 9 days just to post my parts out ( I wanted these parts so i could use my trolley on the 8th!) When the item arrived the plastic sheath that surrounds the brake cable has got a section that has worn away and the cable can be seen ."
"Total lack of information regards delivery other than shipped. No date given when it will arrive, or by which courier and no time slot. This is unacceptable given the tracking service offers by a lot of couriers."
We are sorry that you feel there was a lack of information regarding delivery of your order.
When we ship the order we also provide the email address you have given so that our carriers can send you an email with the estimated delivery slot for your order.
If you did not receive this email we can only apologise for this and we will investigate why with our carriers.
"Told by Sun Mountain carry bag on Myhermes delivery van monday early am, it was not delivered. I live approx 2 miles from depot. Spoke to salesman at SM who said he wd investigate problem and let me know outcome, he didn't. Tried phoning Myhermes as advised but put on hold at a cost until I gave up. Today (wed) goods delivered, badly damaged box, not opened parcel yet, it's a gift. May return goods to SM if not satisfactory condition. A poor service."
We are sorry you feel that this has been a poor service. We have dispatched the goods at the earliest possible time to you. Unfortunately it seems that the carriers have experienced some issues getting the delivery to you.

We will take the delivery issues up with the courier service as it seems that they did not do a very satisfactory job on our behalf this time.

An email was sent to you from us yesterday morning advising that the couriers had now confirmed that delivery would be made today (11/04/18).

We hope that all is well with your purchase once you open the packaging, if there are any issues please let us know.
"Very pleased with my Reflex trolley perfect for a small boot without sacrificing quality"
"Very helpful over the phone"
"The company provided the break assembly quickly and at good value. I really only needed the brake cable, so it is a pity that I had to buy the complete kit, but you can't complain at the price."
Samantha C
Verified Buyer
"Great product. Delivered efficiently and questions I had were answered promptly and comprehensively."
"Prompt delivery (sooner than I was expecting), driver found his way to where I live (many don't or don't bother). Also really pleased with product, love 14 way full length dividers for carry bag, clubs go in and out really easily, can see them easily. Pockets very adequate. Harness comfortable. Standing mechanism seems smooth and robust. Very pleased with the general appearance. Thanks for the free towel as well. This bag has replaced an old SunMountain carry bag that has given good (waterproof) service for about 7 years and the new one is even better."
"This is my second Sun Mountain golf bag, they are simply the best bags you can get, built to last, and you get what you pay for"
"Fast, efficient service and a fantastic product. Really cannot fault in any way. Brilliant."
Caroline L
Verified Buyer
"I have been asked to write a review on a product I haven’t received ☹️"
Hi Apologies if you have received this before you have received your order. On checking it seems that there has been a slight delay in delivery for your order which we shipped on 28th February due to the adverse weather conditions across the country from the 1st March.

Our couriers are now working hard to clear the backlogs. Hopefully when your order arrives you will be happy with it. Many thanks RSMG Sales
"I was disappointed this was not a Sun Mountain product and was a universal one and not specifically for a Sun Mountain bag. My hood zip broke and I was wanting to get a new one and this was the only one I could find. Could you advise me if you do replacement hoods for the waterproof bags ?"
"Ordered replacement wheels for a Micro Cart. They were delivered promptly and when I had difficulty fitting them the after sales service was first rate in solving my problem."
"Had to buy whole brake assembly when I only needed the cable"
Hi

Unfortunately, we are only supplied the spares as a complete brake assembly kit, therfore this is what is sold.
"The bag was delivered really quickly. The bag itself is very well engineered and it looks great."
"Very pleased with ordering and quick delivery time Allen Strange"
"The C130 Golf Bag looks and feels well made and particularly well designed. The fabric used seems to be much better than that used on other Golf Bags. It seems stronger and yet still flexible with A fine colour treatment. The pockets are well though out and positioned, with some having waterproof zips. As yet I have not used the bag on the course, but it does sit well and high on my Speed Cart as well as on the electric cart I occasionally use."
"no support available"
Hi

What support do you need? We have checked our systems and do not appear to have any outstanding requests or unanswered communication from you for any help or support?

How can we help?