Storage Heater Sales / Radiator-sales Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Storage Heater Sales / Radiator-sales

About Storage Heater Sales / Radiator-sales: The number one online store for storage heaters. With over 5 different variations of storage heater and Electric radiators fromExrad & Elnur UK some of the leading manufacturers of electric heating in the UK. We can ensure we have the right heating option for you.

01942 265041

cory@merinal.co.uk

Merinal Ltd Unit 3 Eastbond Street Leigh

How would you rate Storage Heater Sales / Radiator-sales ?

How would you rate the ease of navigating our website?
"Good communication, delivery great and pleased with the product"
How would you rate the ease of navigating our website?
"Bought with the minimum of fuss and delivered with the minimum of fuss at a great price, what is there not to like."
How would you rate the ease of navigating our website?
"two of the four packs of bricks were broken in places so we had to delay the fitting of the heater. A shame as in all other regards - cost, spee3d, politeness, the company was at least good! IF the replacement packs of bricks arrive tomorrow as promised my opinion may be revised upwards..."
Hi Hew,

Sorry to hear your bricks arrived damaged. Could you please give me a call on 01942 265041 regarding the damaged bricks.

We want to ensure you get the bricks replaced and delivered as soon as possible.

Kind Regards

Cory
How would you rate the ease of navigating our website?
"Although I didn’t get a conformation email to tell me that the heater had been dispatched, I received the heater within 4 working days ."
How would you rate the ease of navigating our website?
"We purchased 2 Storage heaters and they arrived very quickly -( Storage Heater Sales state on their web site that items are shipped the next day and they were true to their word ). We live on an island off the west coat of Scotland and had our heaters delivered to a Mainland Parcel Delivery point - there was no delivery charge to the Parcel Point which although on the mainland is sometimes classed as Scottish Highlands ( when placing orders with other companies as soon as you mention the words Scottish Highlands delivery charges go through the roof,!!) I phoned to double check if free mainland delivery applied to our postcode and was informed by the very friendly member of staff that it was free mainland delivery so Storage Heater Sales are to be well commended for that. The items were packaged well and arrived in good condition. They arrived with clear instructions for installation. Comparing other websites selling similar products they are competitively priced and were in fact cheaper than other sites looked at for the specific items we were buying so we would have no hesitation in recommending this Company to others to buy from and we would definitely buy from them again Thank you Storage Heater Sales ."
J Earle
"I bought 2 radiators slightly apart , I have had excellent service, from the time of ordering, through to delivery, and when one radiator had a dent in the top grill, they send another grill out without any quibbling. I just send in a photograph. A good company to deal with, good value and an excellent product. Full marks from a grateful client."
How would you rate the ease of navigating our website?
"Had to return due to poor delivery and parts damaged by carrier!"
How would you rate our delivery?
"got heaters at good and working ok"
How would you rate the ease of navigating our website?
"Warmed up our porch very well. Adequate for the job.lo"
How would you rate the ease of navigating our website?
"Your web site was easy to navigate and informative enabling easy decision making. Despite the snow, delivery was made in a timely fashion. The unit has been installed in an investment flat and I have not had any feedback from the tenant regarding performance and therefore assume that thy are satisfied. Smart looking piece of equipment with many programming choices."
How would you rate the ease of navigating our website?
"Great service Delivered exactly as promised Ist class product"
How would you rate the ease of navigating our website?
"Very efficient service and a good heater"
How would you rate the ease of navigating our website?
"Zero communication regarding delivery of an 80KG radiator, total joke. I've just come back from the TNT depot, having spent £26 on a taxi to collect. The delivery of this thing has been a complete disaster. I've no doubt that my single order means very little to you but you need to be more aware of how to coordinate and communicate delivery - so much for free postage."
Hi,

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience with our delivery. We sent an email on the 27th February at 16.37 to say we had shipped the item and also provided you with tracking details.
I have checked the tracking on the item and they did try to deliver the item 3 times to yourself.
I am also unsure as to why you had to go to the depot to collect, TNT would of delivered it to you without having to go to collect it, you would of just needed to call them and arrange a day.

Please accept our apologies, but we did email to confirm the despatch.

Kind Regards

Cory
How would you rate the ease of navigating our website?
"The storage heater delivery was very problematic which was apparently due to the delivery firm, although the extreme weather events probably exacerbated the problem. I eventually asked to cancel the order and to have a refund so I could get alternative heating installed more quickly during the cold weather. I must say that despite the irritation of non-delivery, every time I rang the Storage Heater people they were extremely courteous, apologetic and helpful and the refund arrived back to me immediately. I guess Cornwall is just a long way from anywhere!"
How would you rate the ease of navigating our website?
"Despite the very bad weather the heater was delivered when promised. Everybody I spoke to was polite and helpful."
How would you rate the ease of navigating our website?
"Good heater, made a massive difference to the house. Thank you."
How would you rate the ease of navigating our website?
"Good price and product with fast delivery albeit delivery was not over careful."
"Friendly and efficient"
How would you rate the ease of navigating our website?
"Changed my order at my request to a larger model even though the one I ordered was on it's way that day! Brilliant service. When storage heater arrived on the chosen day, the driver very kindly put heavy bricks into storage cupboard in porch and lifted the unit into the hallway as I was on my own and would not have managed it by myself (Aged 75). Will be ordering again soon."
How would you rate the ease of navigating our website?
"Quick delivery - great product"
Storage Heater Sales / Radiator-sales is rated 4.63 based on 244 reviews