Storage Heater Sales / Radiator-sales Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Storage Heater Sales / Radiator-sales

About Storage Heater Sales / Radiator-sales: The number one online store for storage heaters. With over 5 different variations of storage heater and Electric radiators, Exrad, Elnur UK & Dimplex some of the leading manufacturers of electric heating in the UK. We can ensure we have the right heating option for you.

01942 265041

cory@merinal.co.uk

Merinal Ltd Unit 3 Eastbond Street Leigh

Tell us how Storage Heater Sales / Radiator-sales made you happy

Email, Live Chat
How would you rate the ease of navigating our website?
"Ok it works but the set up in the controls stressful the instructions could be a bit better not quite certain how it works"
Hi Richard, Thank you for your review. We have checked our system and can see this item was despatched on a next day service. However, you were not available for the first delivery and it was delivered on the next available day. Have you also tried calling Elnur UK's Technical team to help with programming your heater? Their contact number is 01942 670119.

I can also see you struggled to navigate our website could you please let us know what the problems were so I can try and get these rectified.

Best regards

Cory
How would you rate the ease of navigating our website?
"Ordered at 8pm on a Tuesday, arrived 9.30am on Thursday! Superb service all round! No problems at all. Highly recommended!"
How would you rate the ease of navigating our website?
"Excellent service from the moment I phoned to place my order. Storage Heater Sales quick to answer phone. I asked for delivery on a specific day for over a week later..no problem. They provide confirmation email of order. Leading up to delivery an email is sent to confirm order out for delivery on the delivery day I specified, plus the delivery company and tracking number. I received 'Excellent' service from staff at Storage Heater Sales, 'Excellent' service from Palletways and their driver. Definitely I would recommend Storage Heater Sales."
How would you rate the ease of navigating our website?
"First when enquiring about the heaters the gentleman couldn’t have been more helpful. Paid for the radiators and was told I would get the radiators the next day which happened before 10:00 am. There was just one problem the delivery driver couldn’t find the wi fi box for the radiators which was not Storage Heater Sales fall and the Lady I spoke to said she would speak to the transport company to sort it which she did and it was delivered before 10:00 am two days later at my request. The best bit though was the price of the radiators which were a lot lot cheaper than anywhere else that that I had researched. All in all a first class job."
How would you rate the ease of navigating our website?
"The staff are good but the heater was terrible. Why are heaters allowed out of the factory with Error 1 being displayed and the heater not working. I am not impressed."
How would you rate the ease of navigating our website?
"PRODUCT DELIVERED AS PROMISED"
How would you rate the ease of navigating our website?
"Clear info on the website, next day delivery, all aspects of the purchase as expected, very straightforward"
How would you rate the ease of navigating our website?
"Great company to deal with highly recommened"
"Wouldn’t recommend - good build quality and gives good heat but it’s very deep compared with most storage heaters - plus whilst the fan is quiet it creates a background noise that just adds noise pollution to your environment. Would suite a basement or a large house whereby your not close to it."
How would you rate the ease of navigating our website?
"Very pleased with product, good price, very quick delivery"
"Professional"
How would you rate the ease of navigating our website?
"Very efficient delivery, radiator as per requirements."
How would you rate the ease of navigating our website?
"I ordered my heater and it has been up and running now for just over a week and it is doing the job I bought it for. Delivery was the very next day after ordering; which I thought was excellent service."
How would you rate the ease of navigating our website?
"Heaters are rubbish, wouldn’t heat a sauna"
Hi Mark,

Thank you for your review.

Can you please confirm if you used our heat calculator to work out what size heater you needed to heat the room? As the 750w panel heaters are only meant to heat a small room that is roughly 3m x 2m x 2.2m that is fully insulated. These heaters are meant for providing instant heat or for use with an additional heating source as they can be inefficient when used for long periods of time.

Kind Regards

Cory

Kind Regards
How would you rate the ease of navigating our website?
"Phoned at 1100. Placed order. Good price. Heaters delivered in under 24hrs. Great service"
How would you rate the ease of navigating our website?
"Stylish heater with total control"
How would you rate the ease of navigating our website?
"Supplied a feature rich convector heater at a very competitive price and provided speedy delivery."
How would you rate the ease of navigating our website?
"Excellent propmt delivery, and information at a phone call. Very poor after service when emailed regarding broken heat bricks"
How would you rate the ease of navigating our website?
"Quick ,easy to deal with and a good price"
How would you rate the ease of navigating our website?
"Member of staff who took my order was professional and pleasant. The follow-up paperwork arrived very promptly."
Storage Heater Sales / Radiator-sales is rated 4.63 based on 289 reviews