Storage Heater Sales / Radiator-sales Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Storage Heater Sales / Radiator-sales

About Storage Heater Sales / Radiator-sales: The number one online store for storage heaters. With over 5 different variations of storage heater and Electric radiators fromExrad & Elnur UK some of the leading manufacturers of electric heating in the UK. We can ensure we have the right heating option for you.

01942 265041

cory@merinal.co.uk

Merinal Ltd Unit 3 Eastbond Street Leigh

How would you rate Storage Heater Sales / Radiator-sales?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

How would you rate the ease of navigating our website?
"From first contacting you to receiving product, the service was first-class, no problems whatsoever."
How would you rate the ease of navigating our website?
"Easily ordered; delivered safely, on time, and at a good price. Recommended."
"One radiator incorrect on first delivery. Replacement took months to re-deliver. And when it arrived, replacement radiator was crushed on one corner. Carrier put us under great pressure to accept delivery and wouldn't give us time to inspect. We'll put radiator in the skip because we can't face dealing with this company again."
How would you rate our delivery?
"All went well with delivery etc one thing quite annoying,no cable supplied with the unit thought there would be or at least be advised that it was not"
How would you rate the ease of navigating our website?
"good service and prompt delivery"
"super fast delivery"
How would you rate the ease of navigating our website?
"Order was easy and worked well to time"
How would you rate the ease of navigating our website?
"I ordered a heater on a Saturday,and it was delivered on Tuesday. Only gripe was that they didn't ring as they say in the e mail to arrange a time and date. I rang them on Tuesday morning. But apart from that Great."
How would you rate the ease of navigating our website?
"I got you said I would."
"Quick delivery"
How would you rate the ease of navigating our website?
"The Delivery was ABOMINABLE . When giving the order I explained. My uncle who lives on his own is 92. And asked if heaters could be put inside his porch door. I was told no due to insurance reasons. I was told they would be delivered on Friday and the drivers would phone me an hour before they arrived. I got a phone call on Wednesday to say they were outside the bungalow and would have to leave them outside in the rain as they were not allowed to put them over the threshold. And at 92 my uncle could not lift them himself and was totally confused as they were supposed to be delivered Friday. Utter diabolical customer service. I would advise that you increase you insurance policies and add to the goods being sold, so as to in able you to enter peoples homes and give an outstanding customer service. I do understand about insurance claims where delivery people have been accused of damaging property, as I worked in retail for 40 years. But turning up 2. Days early. Not notifying the customer, and leaving hundreds of pounds worth of heaters on a pallet outside a front door to get soaking wet, Is diabolical .I also understand that there were probable more deliveries in the same area, and therefore brought the delivery forward from Friday to Wednesday. But to not phone first to notify the customer is appalling. Yours. Elaine East."
Hi Elaine,

Please accept our apologies on this matter, we are currently looking into what happened and why your delivery date was changed.

We arrange delivery dates to ensure that there is someone there who is able to take the delivery. I am not currently sure why your delivery was brought forward and why you didn't receive a call to say it was brought forward. I am looking into this for you now.

As you can see from our other reviews we do strive to provide a perfect service.

Once again please accept our apologies

Kind Regards

Cory
How would you rate the ease of navigating our website?
"I received the heater 3 days after placing my order. When it arrived on a Friday it had a badly damaged front pane!. I informed Storage Heater Sales on the Monday morning. I received a replacement panel 2 days later. It only requires 2 screws to fix the new panel. This service is so good you can't improve it Thank you Storage Heater Sales for such an amazing service"
How would you rate the ease of navigating our website?
"Excellent service,ordered on Tuesday and delivered Thursday. Fitted on Saturday and it’s great to have my hall warm again,plus it is very neat and looks good and a very reasonable price.Thank you,would not hesitate to use you again."
How would you rate the ease of navigating our website?
"Good clear website with plenty of details on the products. Prompt response to order and rapid delivery. Good products - no frills does what it says on the tin."
How would you rate our delivery?
"ordered a radiator on saturday, contacted on wednesday to find out when i would receive it,was told i would receive it on friday, contacted again on friday to be told it hadnt been dispatched and it would be sent next day for a saturday delivery, suprise suprise, no radiator, my first and last time using this company"
How would you rate the ease of navigating our website?
"Easy to order, no hidden delivery charges and arrived promptly"
How would you rate the ease of navigating our website?
"Telephone call to advise of delivery date"
How would you rate the ease of navigating our website?
"Satisfied with heater and delivery time. Instruction manual did say though to connect heater as per wiring diagram, but no wiring diagram found. No problem for me as I am qualified engineer but to others could be a problem."
How would you rate the ease of navigating our website?
"it was ok done on the phone"
Hi Harold,

Thank you for the review. Please could you email us with any problems you had with our service? As far as we were aware it was delivered to yourself within 3 days of placing the order and on the delivery date selected by yourself on the phone. Please send the email to sales@radiator-sales.co.uk

Cory
How would you rate the ease of navigating our website?
"Had a bit of damage with the front panel of the heater through the delivery! rang company and new panel was sent out straight away. very impressed and would definately buy from this company again."
Storage Heater Sales / Radiator-sales is rated 4.66 based on 221 reviews