Start Traffic UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Start Traffic UK
Read Start Traffic UK Reviews

About Start Traffic UK:

We are a Midlands based traffic management distribution company who take pride in our friendly and flexible service.

Whether you are trade or a sole trader, we offer quick delivery, unmatched quality and low prices nationwide!

We offer the complete package, aiming to save you both time and money.

01905 794875

admin@starttraffic.uk

I found this on google very fast and very well mannered staff thank you for your help and support though this covid19
Great service.
All good-quality stuff, if a little dear. I got what I expected. Delivery was expeditious.
Start Traffic UK 5 star review on 14th January 2021
Professional staff, great value merchandise.
Just the job, however they don't take well to stoney ground when knocking in. Use a large bar to make the start hole first. Would recommend.
Great service qs always and quality products.
Drill bit worked ok no problems
Quick delivery and product just as I wanted. The only problem is that as you are putting it up and it gets quite knotted, like your Christmas tree lights so the job took twice as long. I'm sure there is probably a knack to it!
The cones purchased are of excellent quality, very robust and very reasonably priced.
Arrived on time good value will use again and recommend to Work mates on site
very good company helpful in every aspect would recommend
Perfect ordering and delivery! Many thanks for the quick turnaround
Great item. Great service.
Goods arrived promptly and in good order. Pleased with the quality of the product
Good service. My order arrived promptly.
Efficient. Prompt delivery. Just as described.
Very helpful service, email updates kept me informed of progress of the order, which arrived on time and we'll packaged
My 7 year old has asked for this from Santa and I asked for it to be customised but I got given a link and it’s massive! Not sure my 7 year old child will be able to hold it it’s really big, poor customer service as I would have liked it smaller, was willing to pay for it to be done
Bought two 4m x 86mm galv posts for supporting garden sail to shade patio. Delivery driver looked a bit puzzled as to why he was delivering posts that would normally support a motorway sign, to a private address, but he was very helpful. Posts look great and should hold up a sail from the Cutty Sark!!! We were tempted to buy the 'duck crossing' sign to go with it but decided against it in the end. Very good company and a great range of industrial strength products.
This item is excellent.