Start Safety UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Start Safety UK
Read Start Safety UK Reviews

About Start Safety UK:

We are a Midlands based traffic management distribution company who take pride in our friendly and flexible service.

Whether you are trade or a sole trader, we offer quick delivery, unmatched quality and low prices nationwide!

We offer the complete package, aiming to save you both time and money.

01905 794875

admin@startsafety.uk

Start Safety, Drury Lane, Worcester

i had a problem with the item i ordered, they phoned me twice, but didnt resolve the problem, i am left with a product that is useless for my requirement
many thanks great product and prompt service.
Very good products, very good service and all at a good price.
Very helpful, very quick delivery, great prices.
We ordered 4 flexi posts and they arrived very fast no complaints here.
great service needed traffic cone lights for next day delivery turned up on time job complete
Easy to order. Payment methods and prices are clearly shown. Prompt delivery of required goods.
Easy to use website, competative prices and prompt delivery. What more do you need?
Excellent service, fast delivery and a good product
A company was putting broadband cable into the street. The trench covers they used, looked robust and just what I needed to secure a damaged manhole cover on my drive. Quick delivery.
A quick and competent service. Good communication from a sales assistant and products were rapidly delivered.
I bought a Plastic Crowd Control Barrier for blocking other cars from using my private car park space. It was delivered on time however, after a few days the leg was broken due to wind toppling it. I spoke with the support team and Diane from customer service who was super helpful asked me to send the photo of the broken foot and she arranged the foot and the spigot to be delivered the next day. I must admit I had never expected them to replace the part free of charge and free of delivery as it was not their fault that the foot snapped. This company went above and beyond to help a customer who just bought 1 piece of Plastic Crowd Control Barrier. I would highly recommend this company and their service is 5 star. Especially thank you so very much to Diane and her team.
Have used start traffic/start safety for many years now. Have had many custom signs manufactured through them and has never been any issues, proof provided before hand and manufactured to exact specifications and as per proof. Have also used and will continue to use them for all general traffic management equipment, cones, barriers, standard signage etc. very efficient service and very fast dispatch even if you miss the next day delivery cut off when ordering online. Would recommend for any of the above needs.
great service, quick delivery, would recommend
Great product, very satisfactory results for our customer 👍
Good product and quick service, just what I wanted .
great service and fair price
Excellent service! Delivered next day. Good online advice and excellent product.
Very good delivery service