Start Traffic UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Start Traffic UK
Read Start Traffic UK Reviews

About Start Traffic UK:

We are a Midlands based traffic management distribution company who take pride in our friendly and flexible service.

Whether you are trade or a sole trader, we offer quick delivery, unmatched quality and low prices nationwide!

We offer the complete package, aiming to save you both time and money.

01905 794875

admin@starttraffic.uk

So impressed , easy to use, amazing results.
Did exactly what I bought it Thor thank you
Totally professional from the very prompt and helpful live chat through to the delivery driver!
Thoroughly recommend this company!
My parking space is very tight and now I can reverse in knowing I wint hit the wall 10 out of 10
Very fast delivery.
Start Traffic UK 5 star review on 11th May 2020
I was pleased with the quality of them
Delivered the following day and these Tarmac bolts are good quality at a competitive price. I used them to anchor a fence to my driveway to avoid digging post holes.
Great service and fast delivery.
Prompt service in lockdown, previous company closed, so searched for an alternative - phone later with query and support was excellent.
Fast efficient service.
Very happy ty
Excellent product .deliver times were a little random!
very fast response , I like it
Good easy purchase
Supplied .the product very quickly, I have used the product now very easy to apply. Will order again when I can obtain Macadam cold application tarmac.
Product very good easy to clip together and is very strong. I was looking at cheaper alternatives but they were only 40mm deep. This is 65mm deep for very little extra cost well worth the money. Delivery was also very good packaged well and no damage to product.
Glad I found start Traffic just like to say thank you for a good easy purchase.
Best price on the web, fast delivery and a good robust, neat looking product.
Got good information as to which product I needed ordered by 1-30pm and was delivered the next day by 8-30am. Easy to lay and does the job looks great. Couldn't ask for more, excellent.
They delivered on time which in this day and age is tremendous!
Good service & good product