Start Traffic UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Start Traffic UK
Read Start Traffic UK Reviews

About Start Traffic UK:

We are a Midlands based traffic management distribution company who take pride in our friendly and flexible service.

Whether you are trade or a sole trader, we offer quick delivery, unmatched quality and low prices nationwide!

We offer the complete package, aiming to save you both time and money.

01905 794875

admin@starttraffic.uk

Excellent Product
I already had 20 pieces of this edging, but needed 4 more. I found Start Traffic with an internet search and they had the items needed at a great price (in stock and available for dispatch). Many other 'stockists' didn't hold stock and couldn't guarantee getting them quickly.... and they cost far more as well! Parts arrived within 2 days (ordered on Standard not Expedited delivery), were very well packaged, and perfect in every way.
Excellent service
excellent service
Prompt delivery of goods.
Good price, quick delivery and great Custer service. Ian was happy to answer all my questions about install the ecogrid system we purchased.
Turned up 4 days late after paying for next day, when items arrived, they came damaged. I'd of given two stars rather than one due to their communication skills but no offer of a discount on the delivery hence 1 star.
Line marking tape. Pretty easy to lay. Much easier than paint and not much more expensive. Most done on warm day - no problem. Last eight done today when much colder and tape kept snapping as you rolled it out - warm it up first. [they don't tell you that on their website!
Had to use much more tack coat than they recommend as Tarmac a few years old.
Start Traffic UK 5 star review on 15th October 2020
Hi John, thanks for your review! we really appreciate it.

Thank you also for your feedback on the item, we will make the changes to our website.

We hope to serve you again soon!
Fantastic service
Excellent fast service. Very pleased with all items. Thank you.
great service
fast delivery, well packaged, excellent service
First time I have used Star Traffic, service good but packing of goods was not to standard as one of the grass edings arrived broken, but it did not stop using it. Need to look at their packing arrangements.
Hi Brian,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a positive review! With regards to the packaging, we are always reviewing this process so your comments are greatly appreciated. We will look to improve on this moving forwards.

Kind regards,
Lawrence
Great little unit, which take no time to fit (but you need a screwdriver to open the compartment where the batteries go, so maybe the other side of the allen key could be shaped like a phillips screwdriver so no need for another tool). I have purchased 2 little padlocks to make sure the units do not get stolen off my skip.
Great service
Great product
Highly recommend
Excellent service by phone, email and chat. Thank you Maxine. The delivery went well
Top company, ordered them last minute in a rush and they where delivered straight away perfect, couldn't ask for more 😊
Very quick delivery, very good customer service.
good price for a good product and efficient delivery
Excellent speedy service - great value for money
Start Traffic UK is rated 4.80 based on 642 reviews