Start Traffic UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Start Traffic UK
Read Start Traffic UK Reviews

About Start Traffic UK:

We are a Midlands based traffic management distribution company who take pride in our friendly and flexible service.

Whether you are trade or a sole trader, we offer quick delivery, unmatched quality and low prices nationwide!

We offer the complete package, aiming to save you both time and money.

01905 794875

admin@starttraffic.uk

Excellent product and excellent service
Easy to order. Swift delivery. Very well packaged. On the whole, a pleasurable transaction. Thank You.
Very pleased with the quality of template we purchased to assist social distance queuing. I have used a template of this nature before but this one is superior being made of better quality material and slightly thicker. It enabled a much more professional job. - Thank you
Very quick delivery, could have been packed slightly better.
Excellent Service
Cracking service - excellent price product and speedy delivery. Arrived day after order at 8AM - perfect!
No Entry signs are much better than I had expected. Hard wearing and weather proof. Delighted with this product.
Kept informed throughout and very happy overall thank you
Good material , speedy delivery
Could not ask for more
Excellent!!
10 out of 10
All I needed was 50 x 750mm cones, every person I dealt with bent over backwards to help.
Initially, they only had 39, which were delivered in record time and the remaining 11 soon after.
Both deliveries earlier than expected and the cones in perfect order.
Please use Start Traffic for all your highway equipment needs.
Efficient and professional service with good website process.
Products ordered were good quality as detailed and delivered promptly with good communications throughout.
Great product with first class delivery
Ordered ColdFix Tarmac Crack & Joint & Bar Hole Sealant. The product itself seems quite acceptable. Delivery prices very high - £13.00 for one cartridge - not sure why - and that was for 2 day delivery . Also you will need 380mm cartridge gun - not the usual size you will typically use for silicone/caulking etc. - in fairness it does say that on the website, but it may be something you overlook.
Perfect. Delivered what I wanted exactly when I wanted it. Very Easy.
Very good service
ordered three items and they were shipped as three separate deliveries. ten days later, only two have arrived
Superb product, superb turnaround and superb communication. In a word SUPERB! We will definitely be using you guys again.
Excellent delivery and great product.
Always great service from Start Traffic. Good pricing and fast delivery.
Start Traffic UK 5 star review on 17th June 2020
I ordered a steel post. It arrived next day, just as promised. It was steel, strong, straight, and did exactly what I needed. Could not have improved on any aspect of it.
Start Traffic UK is rated 4.80 based on 573 reviews