Start Traffic UK Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Start Traffic UK

About Start Traffic UK: We are a Midlands based traffic management distribution company who take pride in our friendly and flexible service.

Whether you are trade or a sole trader, we offer quick delivery, unmatched quality and low prices nationwide!

We offer the complete package, aiming to save you both time and money.

01905 794875

admin@starttraffic.uk

Regis Ortais
"very good"
Stan Lupton
"This is my second order of traffic cones, they are easily painted and the sleeves slip over and are a good fit. They were delivered the day after I ordered them, wouldn’t hesitate to deal with Start Traffic UK ,"
Gary Callaghan
"An excellent product. Great customer service."
Price
"Excellent communication - excellent service. We ordered in the morning and our delivery arrived the next day. We are very happy with our purchase."
Price
"Quick delivery which is a bonus."
Price
"delivery on time and very good product but a little expensive"
Price
"Very good product and speedy delivery."
"Fulfilled expectations!"
Price
"Super quick delivery. Quality items. Easy to install and still looking good one year later. Recommended."
"It did the job"
Price
"Easy to erect, needs to be set in concrete. Very easy to find my house in the dark, as it reflects well."
Price
"The traffic cones that I bought are sturdy and a good weight but the no waiting sticker is starting to peel off on some of them after only a short period of use."
Price
"looks good set in front of our house ."
Price
"Good service, product as advertised, was as required!"
"Bought 2 yellow plastic wheelchair ramps to get my custom harley davidsons out of the garage without them grounding. They are sturdy, easily manageable and do the job."
Price
"Good Quality cones with speedy delivery. Cant ask for more"
Price
"Great communication and delivery was fast and well packaged. Would certainly order from Start Traffic UK again."
Price
"Excellent Service, Great Product. We already have the same traffic cone, I ordered this latest one for our neighbour. They are extremely pleased with the weight and size. Delivery time and ease of ordering was exceptional."
Price
"Solid post with reflectors to separate drives and give reference point whilst reversing- good buy"
Price
"Service was really good and happy to help"
Price
"Delivery was quick and the product met my requirements."
Price
"Only 50% of them are still in place, very dissapointed"
Price
"They supplied bags which were ideal for the purpose I needed and they performed really well"
Start Traffic UK is rated 4.81 based on 211 reviews