Start Traffic UK Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Start Traffic UK

About Start Traffic UK: We are a Midlands based traffic management distribution company who take pride in our friendly and flexible service.

Whether you are trade or a sole trader, we offer quick delivery, unmatched quality and low prices nationwide!

We offer the complete package, aiming to save you both time and money.

01905 794875

admin@starttraffic.uk

Price
"Excellent product at low price and delivered promptly!"
Price
"Fast and efficient and a helpful driver. A happy customer."
"Good product."
"Exactly what I required and delivered promptly"
Price
"Very easy website to use. Delivery is as stated. Excellent product which does exactly as described, and so easy to install."
Price
"great service thank you bob."
Price
"Simple purchase and delivered on time Good coms good quality barriers"
Price
"Good product list. Quick delivery. Meets our need."
Price
"Arrived the day after ordering. Very satisfied. Thank you"
Price
"When I contacted Start Traffic they were very helpful in choosing the right product. Once the order had be accepted I arranged for next day delivery by 17.00 hrs. The order arrived before 10.00am well packaged. Great service."
Price
"quick, fast and efficient"
Price
"We ordered signs at short notice and Start Traffic dispatched these on the day of purchase. The signs were of very good quality and at a very good price in comparison to other suppliers. The only let down we had was with the local courier company who failed deliver on time and we had to collect ourselves. Start Traffic however were very helpful in tracking down the couriers and reimbursed us on the cost of this."
Price
"Very easy order process and prompt delivery"
Price
"excellent service and delivery"
Price
"Easy to use website and helpful customer service online chat. Very efficient delivery."
Price
"I needed some traffic cones that blended in & that were legal , sturdy . I purchased them in the original black / unpainted so I can use them to stop cars driving in to some driveways to turn but they don’t upset the neighbors ( being a bright colour ) & are still clearly visible because of the reflective sleeve .... these fit all my needs . Delighted"
Price
"Excellent quality These signs are excellent easy to use and lightweight to carry. Found they Stored in the van easy as they fold down and take up little space. Will be changing my old metal signs for these shortly. Great company excellent service fast delivery and answer queries quickly highly recommended"
Delivery Service
"The product I wanted at the right price with swift delivery"
Price
"Detailed product info, good price, easy navigation, prompt delivery"
Price
"I needed to amend my order and the staff couldn't be more helpful. Lawn edging very sturdy yet flexible so very happy to recommend."
Start Traffic UK is rated 4.86 based on 146 reviews