Start Traffic UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend Start Traffic UK
Read Start Traffic UK Reviews

About Start Traffic UK:

We are a Midlands based traffic management distribution company who take pride in our friendly and flexible service.

Whether you are trade or a sole trader, we offer quick delivery, unmatched quality and low prices nationwide!

We offer the complete package, aiming to save you both time and money.

01905 794875

admin@starttraffic.uk

I am very pleased with this product
I bought some stainless steel adjustable bands for securing a vehicle activated sign & solar panel to a post. The Start Traffic staff were really helpful via email and online chat in making sure I got the right products. Once ordered the purchase was delivered promptly. A 5 star service
Ordered 4 Euromat track mats which arrived promptly in perfect condition, very efficient service from Start Traffic, will definitely recommend.
Quick brilliant service
The website and service from start to finish was excellent. I will definitely use again. Delivery was the next day. I ordered online through the website.
Cannot fault. Good website, simple ordering process and very fast delivery. Kept informed at all times.
Sales and Technical service excellence. Second to none. Delivery advice spot on.
this is great stuff, we use it to repair our potholes in the yard, this is our second order
Great easy to use service.
I purchased 2 of these disabled cones because I have inconsiderate neighbours who either park on my disable bay or park on the lines of the bay making it very difficult to park. these cones have prevented people parking in the bay. one of my neighbours actual by mistake drove over one but as they a made of strong plastic it had not effect on the cones just a few scruffs so I would highly recommend these.
Easy to install and good value for money. Liked the depth of this product as the majority of others we had looked at were only 40mm
very helpful, friendly and knowledgable
well packaged prompt delivery have not tested the 76mm. brackets yet.
I use daily and my last 3 lasted about three years. The first thing that starts to wear is the tape guide that can cut or slow the tape retract , but apart from that a brilliant and cost saving bit of kit.
First class product and service, had an issue with two signs let them know and they were changed by the next day. Will use again and again. Ian f Nicholson Ltd
good product but for the price i paid it should of come with brackets
excellent service
Excellent web site, First Class quality products and fast efficient delivery. My experience has been excellent and a company to be recommended.
Very sturdy product. Easy to use. Quick delivery and packaged well. Would highly recommend.
Boss barriers were perfect for my requirements and as described in your email
Start Traffic UK is rated 4.79 based on 722 reviews