Stable Vehicle Contracts Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Over 7 Days
Read Stable Vehicle Contracts Reviews

About Stable Vehicle Contracts:

The UK's leading supplier of Audi, Volkswagen, Mercedes Benz and Land Rover contract hire and leasing contracts. Stable Vehicle Contracts has been established since 2009 and is fast becoming the industry leader in the supply of car leasing and van leasing in the UK. Part of a large privately owned dealership group with over 17 sites, Stable Vehicle Contracts has the buying power to bring the very best car leasing and van leasing deals to the web.

We work differently to most online brokers, as we specialise in supplying a limited number of brands. This enables us to focus on making sure we are offering the cheapest lease deals available on these brands. We currently specialise in Audi leasing, Volkswagen leasing, Mercedes Benz leasing and Land Rover leasing. However, with well over 50 years experience our team can supply any make and model required. All our car leasing agreements and van leasing agreements are supplied via main UK dealerships. This means every vehicle comes with the full manufacturer's warranty and breakdown assistance. Delivery within the mainland UK is free of charge.

sales@stablevehiclecontracts.co.uk

2 Evans Rd
Speke
Liverpool
L24 9PB

The Stable team were amazing in helping me source a car, especially Jack Smith who was in constant contact with me throughout the whole process. I honestly couldn't recommend them enough.
(JS) - Posted 2 days ago
Excellent service from Lee Aldis and Stable, made up with the car too. Many thanks.
Stable Vehicle Contracts 5 star review on 18th September 2020
(LA) - Posted 2 days ago
Excellent service agai. Highly recommend Mr Lee Aldis, he made my order run extremely smoothly
(LA) - Posted 2 days ago
This is our fifth car leased via Stable as a family. We made the mistake of trying to look elsewhere previously and even put money down, to be let down. I came back to Stable and within one hour I had my new car ordered and confirmed. Simply the best! Thank you once again for your excellent customer service Lee.
Great service
I would like to specially mention Alex who dealt with me. He’s very professional at his job. Thanks again for your service.
I’ve had my second Audi 12 months now, class cars class service! Ray Hughs top guy will definitely be getting another car from them
Excellent service. David Trulio was very helpful. Definitely will recommend and will use again in the near future.
Straight forward very easy service.
Stable Vehicle Contracts 5 star review on 13th September 2020 Stable Vehicle Contracts 5 star review on 13th September 2020
(JS) - Posted 1 week ago
Really happy with my new car. Jack and the support staff at stable were absolutely brilliant throughout the order process, I was kept up to date through every stage. This is the second time I have used stable to get a new lease in place and I wouldn’t use anyone else now.
(JS) - Posted 1 week ago
Made the process very easy.
(JS) - Posted 1 week ago
This is the second time iv used Stable , there team are very professional nothing is to much trouble , Jack Smith very conscientious and on the ball , a credit to the team .
Stable Vehicle Contracts 5 star review on 11th September 2020
Very happy
Delivered the wrong car originally due to 1 digit different in the chassis number
Still happy as it was sorted within the day
Good job I spotted the optional extras that was missing
I’m sure I will use again
Jack and the team have been excellent from start to finish, the process has been smooth and I would definitely recommend them.
(JS) - Posted 1 week ago
A friend recommended Stable leasing to me and I couldn't be happier. Ray was brilliant from the off, I told him what type of car I was after he suggested what he had available, I went to a local dealership to look at the car and they were gobsmacked at the deal he'd offered me and told me to 'bite his hand off!' so glad that I did...
Would highly recommend.
(RH) - Posted 1 week ago
Great service and good knowledge about the vehicles from Alex Clare who I dealt with.
The advisor who assisted me throughout the process was the ultimate professional who went above and beyond in assisting me to find the perfect car, accompanied by a deal that suits my finacal position. I am delighted with the service i received and would fully recommend this service to friends, family, colleagues and my business partners
(RH) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Dealt with Ray Hughes , he was fantastic Very helpful and professional throughout he found me the perfect car ! Would definitely use Stable again and recommend to others ! Thank you
(RH) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Fantastic service from beginning to end. Highly recommend. David Trulio dealt with us thanks for all your help getting us the perfect car.
(DT) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Great service. David Trulio was helpful, always replied quickly to any questions I had and sorted my new car in a very stress free way. I was so impressed I even recommended my brother to stable leasing and believe he has also ordered a new car through Stable. Thank you again.
(DT) - Posted 2 weeks ago