Stable Vehicle Contracts Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Over 7 Days
Read Stable Vehicle Contracts Reviews

About Stable Vehicle Contracts:

The UK's leading supplier of Audi, Volkswagen, Mercedes Benz and Land Rover contract hire and leasing contracts. Stable Vehicle Contracts has been established since 2009 and is fast becoming the industry leader in the supply of car leasing and van leasing in the UK. Part of a large privately owned dealership group with over 17 sites, Stable Vehicle Contracts has the buying power to bring the very best car leasing and van leasing deals to the web.

We work differently to most online brokers, as we specialise in supplying a limited number of brands. This enables us to focus on making sure we are offering the cheapest lease deals available on these brands. We currently specialise in Audi leasing, Volkswagen leasing, Mercedes Benz leasing and Land Rover leasing. However, with well over 50 years experience our team can supply any make and model required. All our car leasing agreements and van leasing agreements are supplied via main UK dealerships. This means every vehicle comes with the full manufacturer's warranty and breakdown assistance. Delivery within the mainland UK is free of charge.

sales@stablevehiclecontracts.co.uk

2 Evans Rd
Speke
Liverpool
L24 9PB

Was a pleasure dealing with stable vehicle contracts. Peter Davies was very informative and quick with responses. I would recommend them to anyone.
The only reason I have not given 5 stars is due to their vehicle tracking system which doesn’t appear to work or be updated quickly to follow any orders. It would still show as “vehicle ordered, awaiting build date” even though the vehicle had already been shipped. In this manner I felt I was chasing for order updates.
The staff are faultless though. Purchasing a new car has never been so easy.
(PD) - Posted 2 months ago
My sale manager was very kind and attentiousness, he provided everything I needed, Really good company...I am very satisfied
(DT) - Posted 2 months ago
Stables provide excellent service at affordable price
Very easy , only had one conversation over the phone and all done , hope all goes smoothly when my contract comes to an end
Thanks for taking the time to leave a 5 star review Darrell. Great to hear you were happy with our service.

We will contact you well in advance of your contract ending in order to guide you through the final stages of the agreement.
Everything went well with the delivery, shame I never received an email or phone call since delivery of my new car!!
Hi Preston,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. I'm sorry to hear you didn't receive a follow up call or email since delivery. This should happen.

Other than that, I'm pleased you were happy with our service.
Ray was very helpful

Shame about Audi’s customer service
Thanks for your feedback Adam.
A little bit of confusion at the start regarding the car I wanted and the dates it was due to arrive but eventually got there lol car I received is better than expected
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I'm sorry to hear there was some confusion regarding the required dates. I hope you are now enjoying your VW Touareg and look forward to speaking with you in the future.
The service to obtain the car was good but assistance with the finance documents was not so good.
I'm sorry to hear you weren't completely satisfied with our service around the finance documents.

If you could drop me an email (d.moffatt@stablevehiclecontracts.co.uk) with some more information I would like to investigate this further to see what areas we can improve.

Regards,

David Moffatt
Vehicle was delivered on the date as promised, however there was lack of checking before delivery which caused the vehicle bearing the wrong registration number rendering the vehicle unusable for two days.
Having said that, the process of getting the lease was straightforward and Stable’s team were quite helpful.
Thank you for your review and the feedback.

Unfortunately the supplying dealership delivered the car with the incorrect registration number on the car. Although this was completely out of our control we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Decent service
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Robert.

I hope you are still enjoying the Volkswagen T-Roc?
Very happy
Great to hear! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.
So far so good
Great to hear Richard. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.
Decent service and great rates.
Thanks Kyle. We hope you enjoy your VW Golf GTI and look forward to speaking with you again soon.
Thanks Kyle.
Very good, let down by main dealer though when I picked the car up. Car was dirty, not prepped to the standards I would expect from Audi!
I'm sorry to hear the car was not to the standard either yourself or we expect. I will speak to the dealership in question regarding this.
I'm sorry to hear the car was not prepared to the standards we expect. I have passed your comments onto the supplying dealership.
Good service and helpful
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Westley. I'm pleased to hear you were happy with the service.
Easy process - very good communication... great car - thanks
It's great to hear you have pleased with our service and that you are happy with the VW Golf GTI.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we hope to speak with you again soon.
Easy to deal with but hard to keep track of exactly when your vehicle will arrive
Thanks for your feedback Scott. Confirming an exact delivery date can be tricky, especially if the vehicle isn't in the UK. We try to give accurate delivery timescales in accordance to the manufacturers guidelines.

We hope you are enjoying the Tiguan and look forward to speaking with you again soon.
Very fast and efficient service did not try to push other products on to me , they explained extras etc but left the choice up to me with out any hard sell
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Kevin. I'm pleased to hear you were happy with our service.

I hope you enjoy the VW Tiguan and look forward to speaking with you in the future.
Stable provided me a good service again, really appreciate it.

Thanks
Thanks for the review Maroofdeen.
I have leased several cars from Stable over many years and always had a great service experience
Thanks for your continued support Phil and for taking the time to leave a review.

We look forward to speaking with you again soon.
Stable Vehicle Contracts is rated 4.87 based on 563 reviews