Stable Vehicle Contracts Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Over 7 Days
Read Stable Vehicle Contracts Reviews

About Stable Vehicle Contracts:

The UK's leading supplier of Audi, Volkswagen, Mercedes Benz and Land Rover contract hire and leasing contracts. Stable Vehicle Contracts has been established since 2009 and is fast becoming the industry leader in the supply of car leasing and van leasing in the UK. Part of a large privately owned dealership group with over 17 sites, Stable Vehicle Contracts has the buying power to bring the very best car leasing and van leasing deals to the web.

We work differently to most online brokers, as we specialise in supplying a limited number of brands. This enables us to focus on making sure we are offering the cheapest lease deals available on these brands. We currently specialise in Audi leasing, Volkswagen leasing, Mercedes Benz leasing and Land Rover leasing. However, with well over 50 years experience our team can supply any make and model required. All our car leasing agreements and van leasing agreements are supplied via main UK dealerships. This means every vehicle comes with the full manufacturer's warranty and breakdown assistance. Delivery within the mainland UK is free of charge.

sales@stablevehiclecontracts.co.uk

2 Evans Rd
Speke
Liverpool
L24 9PB

Great company to deal with , very professional and friendly, dealt with Jack Smith , kept me informed from start to finish. Would definitely recommend if your looking for a great deal on your next car.
(JS) - Posted 1 month ago
Would’ve been 5 but my car arrived dirty🤨
A very helpful and informative staff. Kept me informed throughout till my car delivered. Recommend highly for professional customer service
(LA) - Posted 3 months ago
Very happy with my car and service provided. There was a short delay with delivery date but lee kept me informed throughout. Very professional and friendly service, would recommend.
(LA) - Posted 4 months ago
Very easy, efficient experience. Great overall service. Couldn’t fault it. Special thanks to Lee Aldis.
(LA) - Posted 4 months ago
Good communication throughout
We pleased with the outcome, Ray helped me with any questions i had and was very quick and made things nice and easy to understand.
Stable Vehicle Contracts 4 star review on 29th January 2021
Dealt with very professionally by Lee, who ensured he found the right car and the best deal possible for me. Second time using stable lease and would definitely recommend.
Stable Vehicle Contracts 4 star review on 21st January 2021
(LA) - Posted 6 months ago
Very helpful people good experience would use them again sorry didn't get any pictures
(DT) - Posted 6 months ago
Excellent service, been with them for over 4 years, everything runs smoothly and easy to communicate with
Stable Vehicle Contracts 4 star review on 27th November 2020
(LA) - Posted 8 months ago
Very friendly and helpful team. We’ve used them for many years and we have always been very pleased with the service provided.
Hi I was working with Lee to organise my contract and found him to be easy to talk to, have answers to any questions I asked and would always take the time to discuss any matters I needed to go over. Great customer service skills. My only negative was he never discussed options available as in hindsight that may of been a bit useful to knkw what extras. Thanks i would definitely recommend. Tom
(LA) - Posted 10 months ago
Brilliant service, audi lacks quality tho such a poor car, I went for the black edition spec and basically got a seat inside. Awful
Comms were good pre order, however I was advised that the car (Audi) could be serviced at any VAG group dealership. Looking further at the contract this may not be the case. Car was delivered in a lorry so a pleasant surprise as I had expected a driven delivery. Price was reasonable but maybe the broker fee (as they are part of an Audi dealership I found) a little on the high side. But a good experience overall. Car landed (20 March)just before Covid lockdown. Interestingly Audi dealer which is part of the same company could come nowhere near on the same deal.
(PW) - Posted 1 year ago
Was a pleasure dealing with stable vehicle contracts. Peter Davies was very informative and quick with responses. I would recommend them to anyone. The only reason I have not given 5 stars is due to their vehicle tracking system which doesn’t appear to work or be updated quickly to follow any orders. It would still show as “vehicle ordered, awaiting build date” even though the vehicle had already been shipped. In this manner I felt I was chasing for order updates. The staff are faultless though. Purchasing a new car has never been so easy.
(PD) - Posted 1 year ago
My sale manager was very kind and attentiousness, he provided everything I needed, Really good company...I am very satisfied
(DT) - Posted 1 year ago
Stables provide excellent service at affordable price
Very easy , only had one conversation over the phone and all done , hope all goes smoothly when my contract comes to an end
Thanks for taking the time to leave a 5 star review Darrell. Great to hear you were happy with our service. We will contact you well in advance of your contract ending in order to guide you through the final stages of the agreement.
Everything went well with the delivery, shame I never received an email or phone call since delivery of my new car!!
Hi Preston, Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. I'm sorry to hear you didn't receive a follow up call or email since delivery. This should happen. Other than that, I'm pleased you were happy with our service.
Ray was very helpful Shame about Audi’s customer service
Thanks for your feedback Adam.
Stable Vehicle Contracts is rated 4.90 based on 911 reviews