Stable Vehicle Contracts Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Over 7 Days
Read Stable Vehicle Contracts Reviews

About Stable Vehicle Contracts:

The UK's leading supplier of Audi, Volkswagen, Mercedes Benz and Land Rover contract hire and leasing contracts. Stable Vehicle Contracts has been established since 2009 and is fast becoming the industry leader in the supply of car leasing and van leasing in the UK. Part of a large privately owned dealership group with over 17 sites, Stable Vehicle Contracts has the buying power to bring the very best car leasing and van leasing deals to the web.

We work differently to most online brokers, as we specialise in supplying a limited number of brands. This enables us to focus on making sure we are offering the cheapest lease deals available on these brands. We currently specialise in Audi leasing, Volkswagen leasing, Mercedes Benz leasing and Land Rover leasing. However, with well over 50 years experience our team can supply any make and model required. All our car leasing agreements and van leasing agreements are supplied via main UK dealerships. This means every vehicle comes with the full manufacturer's warranty and breakdown assistance. Delivery within the mainland UK is free of charge.

sales@stablevehiclecontracts.co.uk

Stable Vehicle Contracts 5 star review on 24th October 2020
Kyle Stevenson
Stable Vehicle Contracts 5 star review on 19th October 2020
Paul Boyd
We have leased two vehicles from Stable Vehicle Contracts. The service has been excellent. We would not use any other leasing company. We have dealt with Alex both times and he is extremely helpful and makes the whole process so easy.
Very proficient and amiable service. Efficient and purposeful.
A seamless service, from receipt of quote through to delivery of vehicle.
These guys no what they are doing..
Could not recommend them enough.
(JS) - Posted 1 week ago
Recently used stable for the first time was an absolute pleasure Jason our sales manager was a top guy will be using these guys again in the future
Stable Vehicle Contracts 5 star review on 27th November 2020
(JC) - Posted 1 week ago
Delighted with the service provided by all your team !!
we are a new start up company. in the current climate a lot of companies wouldn't assist. luckily Jack from Stable Contracts helped sort everything out without effort. I can 100% recommend these for any vehicle needs.
Good! Smooth process. Happy with car.
I have used Stable Vehicle Contracts since 2013 and have been so satisfied I wouldnt go any where else. Exceptional service throughout! Particular thanks to Jason Crabtree.
Alex was absolutely fantastic during the process of sorting out my brand new Audi A5 Sportback. Alex's professional and knowledgable manner made the order process and delivery so easy and simple. Having previously got my cars from main Audi dealerships, I was a bit dubious of going through a third party, but I can honestly say, going through Stable Vehicle Contracts was SO much simpler, more chronological and the customer service was just impeccable.

Thank you once again to Alex and the rest of the team.

Many thanks,
Connie
Jason was very helpful and efficient.
The staff I dealt with is very helpful , friendly and understanding with my budgets and what I need regarding choosing the right car for me .
Highly recommended! 👍
I recently have got a new vehicle. I dealt with Ray all the way through, he’s very professional and helped me chose the right car for myself. I would 100% recommended anyone who’s looking at getting a lease hire vehicle to use stable and deal with Ray, it made the whole process seamless. Will be using stable again next time. Thank you all very much
Stable Vehicle Contracts 5 star review on 12th November 2020
(RH) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Excellent service from Ray Hughes based in Liverpool Stable Vehicle Contracts. Thanks Ray , Rich
(RH) - Posted 3 weeks ago
We dealt with ray hughes all the way thru the service he give was excellent wud definatly reccomend
(RH) - Posted 3 weeks ago
The process of finding the right car and working through the process of leasing the car was made seamless through Jacks attention to detail and professional manner.

The delivery and collection of the car was flexible and Jack was able to work around myself and my own work schedule.
The experience has been amazing from the start until receiving my vehicle. Very thankful to Alex from Liverpool branch for his support and guidance in helping me make the right decision.

10/10 for stable having such a genuine employee.
Amazing customer service Alex dealt with my enquiry and helped me getting the car that I wanted very professional from start to end .
Amazing work from Jack and team from start to finish, worked with me on the car, the spec and the date I needed and accommodated every aspect. Thanks guys
Stable Vehicle Contracts 5 star review on 2nd November 2020
So quick and easy. Alex was amazing and was very quick to answer any questions I had. Very professional service and an excellent deal that the dealer direct could not even come close to. Would highly recommend
Stable Vehicle Contracts 5 star review on 30th October 2020 Stable Vehicle Contracts 5 star review on 30th October 2020
Jack was very helpful and always available to answer my questions. Easy to deal with and great choice. Would highly recommend.
(JS) - Posted 1 month ago