Stable Vehicle Contracts Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Over 7 Days
Read Stable Vehicle Contracts Reviews

About Stable Vehicle Contracts:

The UK's leading supplier of Audi, Volkswagen, Mercedes Benz and Land Rover contract hire and leasing contracts. Stable Vehicle Contracts has been established since 2009 and is fast becoming the industry leader in the supply of car leasing and van leasing in the UK. Part of a large privately owned dealership group with over 17 sites, Stable Vehicle Contracts has the buying power to bring the very best car leasing and van leasing deals to the web.

We work differently to most online brokers, as we specialise in supplying a limited number of brands. This enables us to focus on making sure we are offering the cheapest lease deals available on these brands. We currently specialise in Audi leasing, Volkswagen leasing, Mercedes Benz leasing and Land Rover leasing. However, with well over 50 years experience our team can supply any make and model required. All our car leasing agreements and van leasing agreements are supplied via main UK dealerships. This means every vehicle comes with the full manufacturer's warranty and breakdown assistance. Delivery within the mainland UK is free of charge.

sales@stablevehiclecontracts.co.uk

Stable Vehicle Contracts 5 star review on 24th October 2020
Kyle Stevenson
Stable Vehicle Contracts 5 star review on 19th October 2020
Paul Boyd
There were a number of delays as well as changes to costs that were unexpected and not clarified clearly. I was made to move quick as availability seeminly can go within minutes. The results as a poor experience and when complained nothing was done aside to advise it's in the small print. A shame as 3 years ago when used for my first lease it wasn't anywhere near as bad.
Hi Sean,

Thank you for completing a review. I'm sorry to hear you were not happy with the service we provided.

I have looked into your file and found the following:

1. When you placed the order on the 28.08.19 we estimated the delivery date to be October. This was detailed on the vehicle order form you signed. The actual delivery date of the car was 22.10.19. This falls withing the timescales we set.
2. The changes to the costs you have referred to are regarding our processing fee. Our processing fee is clearly detailed at the following stages:
A) On our website - shown next to the monthly rental
B) On the emailed quotation we sent to you - shown next to the monthly rental
C) On the order form which you signed and returned.

I feel by detailing the processing fee in writing on three separate occasions we have presented this charge to you in a clear and proper manner, not in the small print as you have stated.

I would be happy to discuss the above with you in more detail and would invite you to email me (d.moffatt@stablevehiclecontracts.co.uk) with a convienent time for me to call you.

Regards,