Stable Vehicle Contracts Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Over 7 Days
Read Stable Vehicle Contracts Reviews

About Stable Vehicle Contracts:

The UK's leading supplier of Audi, Volkswagen, Mercedes Benz and Land Rover contract hire and leasing contracts. Stable Vehicle Contracts has been established since 2009 and is fast becoming the industry leader in the supply of car leasing and van leasing in the UK. Part of a large privately owned dealership group with over 17 sites, Stable Vehicle Contracts has the buying power to bring the very best car leasing and van leasing deals to the web.

We work differently to most online brokers, as we specialise in supplying a limited number of brands. This enables us to focus on making sure we are offering the cheapest lease deals available on these brands. We currently specialise in Audi leasing, Volkswagen leasing, Mercedes Benz leasing and Land Rover leasing. However, with well over 50 years experience our team can supply any make and model required. All our car leasing agreements and van leasing agreements are supplied via main UK dealerships. This means every vehicle comes with the full manufacturer's warranty and breakdown assistance. Delivery within the mainland UK is free of charge.

sales@stablevehiclecontracts.co.uk

2 Evans Rd
Speke
Liverpool
L24 9PB

Made up with my new car. Ray answered all my questions straightaway and was very helpful Will definitely use again in the future.
As a company we were unsure what to expect but Alex guided us and it was amazingly easy
Returning customer to Stable vehicle leasing, David Trulio is a credit to them and works hard to get you a good deal.
Stable Vehicle Contracts 5 star review on 23rd July 2021
I am very happy with the car. It is the third car in a row that you Jason facilitates the acquisition and I could not have been more satisfied. The choice for the Tiguan Elegance version with the panoramic sunroof was perfect for the children.
Stable Vehicle Contracts 5 star review on 22nd July 2021 Stable Vehicle Contracts 5 star review on 22nd July 2021
Despite the national delays on the vehicle ordered Stable were always on hand to keep me informed with any developments. I would recommend stable to anyone looking to lease a car.
Stable Vehicle Contracts 5 star review on 22nd July 2021
Alex from start to finish has been superb. Nothing has been to much trouble with finding the right deal.
From my initial inquiry through to the handover of the vehicle Stable have handled every stage efficiently and with minimum fuss. Being a first time leaser I had many questions and these were always handled courteously and swiftly by my account handler Lee. I never felt pressured or rushed to decide on my vehicle and was kept up to date on the progress of the order. Very happy with my vehicle and the service received from Stable and would definitely recommend to friends and family.
Lee was really helpful, he took into consideration what our circumstances were. First baby due in 8 weeks and what we needed from a car and he advised us really well to receive the most for our money. We are really happy with our car.
Brilliant from start to finish service with a smile!
Always excellent to deal with, Stable and Jason are my first go to leasing business i contact anytime i need a car.
Another 5 star review it’s my third time using stable , I would also like to thank Ray for all his help while I was trying to choose my next car
Stable Vehicle Contracts 5 star review on 10th July 2021 Stable Vehicle Contracts 5 star review on 10th July 2021
(RH) - Posted 2 weeks ago
First time leasing a car but everything went smooth and nothing was too much for Ray, really helpful and I’m so happy with my new car! Thanks to Ray
Stable Vehicle Contracts 5 star review on 8th July 2021
Amazing service! My first time ever leasing a car so was slightly skeptical about it all. Everything went so smoothly, fantastic communication! All my emails were answered almost straight away. Any questions or worries were always answered and explained. So happy with my new car will defiantly be sticking with stable vehicle.
Stable Vehicle Contracts 5 star review on 7th July 2021
Had an amazing experience with getting my new car. I dealt with Ray and he was great. Everything went smoothly and I got my car a couple of weeks before the date first given. Would not hesitate to get a vehicle through Stable in future and would definitely recommend their services.
(RH) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Great service and a real effort to assist, will recommend.
(RH) - Posted 3 weeks ago
We have used Stable on a couple of previous occasions and have always received a good service from David Trulio.
(DT) - Posted 3 weeks ago
Very friendly, helpful and easy to deal with
Extent service by Ray
(RH) - Posted 3 weeks ago
This was my first time leasing a car and the process was smooth. Ray was on hand with any questions that i had during the process and after! Highly recommend!
Stable Vehicle Contracts 5 star review on 2nd July 2021
(RH) - Posted 3 weeks ago
I have just taken delivery of my third vehicle from SVC. Customer service from Jason Crabtree who I've dealt with when leasing all three of them has been exceptional. He made each step easy, I cannot fault! Thanks again, Adam, Nottinghamshire
Stable Vehicle Contracts is rated 4.90 based on 909 reviews