Stable Vehicle Contracts Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Over 7 Days
Read Stable Vehicle Contracts Reviews

About Stable Vehicle Contracts:

The UK's leading supplier of Audi, Volkswagen, Mercedes Benz and Land Rover contract hire and leasing contracts. Stable Vehicle Contracts has been established since 2009 and is fast becoming the industry leader in the supply of car leasing and van leasing in the UK. Part of a large privately owned dealership group with over 17 sites, Stable Vehicle Contracts has the buying power to bring the very best car leasing and van leasing deals to the web.

We work differently to most online brokers, as we specialise in supplying a limited number of brands. This enables us to focus on making sure we are offering the cheapest lease deals available on these brands. We currently specialise in Audi leasing, Volkswagen leasing, Mercedes Benz leasing and Land Rover leasing. However, with well over 50 years experience our team can supply any make and model required. All our car leasing agreements and van leasing agreements are supplied via main UK dealerships. This means every vehicle comes with the full manufacturer's warranty and breakdown assistance. Delivery within the mainland UK is free of charge.

sales@stablevehiclecontracts.co.uk

Stable Vehicle Contracts 5 star review on 30th October 2020
Steven McGhee
Stable Vehicle Contracts 5 star review on 24th October 2020
Kyle Stevenson
Couldn’t be happier! Excellent customer service, Ray was extremely helpful with finding the right car for me and the whole experience was so quick and hassle free! I highly recommend this company. Thank you!
(RH) - Posted 1 hour ago
Quick and easy I was under no pressure to take out a deal. Dave thoroughly explained everything and any questions I asked was clarified. anyone thinking about leasing to use stable
This is the second car I have leased through Stables and would have o problem leasing a third.
Both times everything went well and the chap (Lee) who looked after me was always honest and conscientious
(LA) - Posted 1 day ago
The team was amazing and very helpful
(JS) - Posted 2 days ago
Helpful and honest and have never had any problems with the cars or the service.
(LA) - Posted 2 days ago
Dealt with very professionally by Lee, who ensured he found the right car and the best deal possible for me. Second time using stable lease and would definitely recommend.
Stable Vehicle Contracts 4 star review on 21st January 2021
(LA) - Posted 2 days ago
Great customer service and Alex was very helpful and kept me informed and up to date throughout the car was delivered on time and even sorted out a small scratch on the alloy with no hesitation would highly recommend this company
As a returning customer I have to say that the service provided by Peter at Stable Vehicle Contracts was once again second to none. From ordering to post delivery Peter maintained communication throughout the process ensuring I was up to speed with the progress of my order.
I will have no hesitation in using Stable again once my new lease has expired.
Stable were brilliant. I ordered my new Tiguan r line and the car was delivered around 4 weeks after I placed the order but it took this long due to Christmas. Peter dealt with everything and was brilliant from start to finish. Would definitely recommend.
Absolutely brilliant service by Alex. Top guy, service couldn’t have been any better. Highly recommend
Very helpful people good experience would use them again sorry didn't get any pictures
(DT) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Fantastic service from Alex, not only did he manage to get the exact car I wanted at a great price, he had it delivered inside two weeks! Stunning car and great customer experience - would happily recommend. Richard.
I ordered a golf r and went through with Alex and the customer service was excellent can’t fault highly recommend Alex
I found stable and especially Dave Trulio very easy and helpful to work with throughout the whole process.
(DT) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Alex was very helpful with the queries I had about leasing. Everything went smoothly even in the current climate.
My new car arrived for Christmas which is great.
Will definitely be looking to renew.

Stay safe. Happy christmas
Just received my second PCH vehicle, another Audi Q5 S Line 40 TDI. My account manager Jason did another great job and the new Q5 arrived just as the contract on the previous car ended. I would recommend Stable Lease to anyone who is looking for efficient service and good value.
Stable Vehicle Contracts 5 star review on 14th December 2020
We have leased two vehicles from Stable Vehicle Contracts. The service has been excellent. We would not use any other leasing company. We have dealt with Alex both times and he is extremely helpful and makes the whole process so easy.
Very proficient and amiable service. Efficient and purposeful.
A seamless service, from receipt of quote through to delivery of vehicle.
These guys no what they are doing..
Could not recommend them enough.
(JS) - Posted 1 month ago
Recently used stable for the first time was an absolute pleasure Jason our sales manager was a top guy will be using these guys again in the future
Stable Vehicle Contracts 5 star review on 27th November 2020