Stable Vehicle Contracts Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Over 7 Days
Read Stable Vehicle Contracts Reviews

About Stable Vehicle Contracts:

The UK's leading supplier of Audi, Volkswagen, Mercedes Benz and Land Rover contract hire and leasing contracts. Stable Vehicle Contracts has been established since 2009 and is fast becoming the industry leader in the supply of car leasing and van leasing in the UK. Part of a large privately owned dealership group with over 17 sites, Stable Vehicle Contracts has the buying power to bring the very best car leasing and van leasing deals to the web.

We work differently to most online brokers, as we specialise in supplying a limited number of brands. This enables us to focus on making sure we are offering the cheapest lease deals available on these brands. We currently specialise in Audi leasing, Volkswagen leasing, Mercedes Benz leasing and Land Rover leasing. However, with well over 50 years experience our team can supply any make and model required. All our car leasing agreements and van leasing agreements are supplied via main UK dealerships. This means every vehicle comes with the full manufacturer's warranty and breakdown assistance. Delivery within the mainland UK is free of charge.

sales@stablevehiclecontracts.co.uk

Saulo Consalter
Mark Mitchell
Stable Vehicle Contracts 5 star review on 10th July 2021
Tony Atkinson
Although there was a delay in receiving my vehicle, due to unforseen circumstances, I have nothing but praise for the staff. They kept me updated on a regular basis as to the progress of my order. I wouldn't hesitate to use the company again
Excellent from start to finish, great communication throughout, highly recommend! Thanks again 5*****
Stable Vehicle Contracts 5 star review on 4th September 2021
Great service have used the company for a number of years. Highly recommend.
Great company easy to use helpful at every step
Excellent lease company, honest, no nonsense advice and process will definitely use again. Peter was especially helpful during the process and sourcing an alternative vehicle due to manufacturing delays at VW
Recommended by my son, he has had 2 vehicles through them, Stable Vehicle Contracts certainly impressed. Alex was excellent taking us through the process of contract hire and offering advice and answering our questions. The vehicle was delivered on time and to exact specifications. In hindsight we wish the delivery inspection demonstration had been longer as there was so much new technical stuff to learn about the vehicle but we both know you have to get the handbook out eventually. Overall an excellent experience and the car is a dream. Many thanks to Alex and the team at Stable.
Stable Vehicle Contracts 5 star review on 26th August 2021
Absolutely fantastic service throughout. I would recommend stable to anyone looking to lease!
Second car from them now. They are transparent, competitive and the e-communication and nasty document bit is just made so easy. I can always get them on the phone and they respond to emails. Worth their fee. Thoroughly recommend...
I found Alex and Lyndsey extremely helpful throughout the whole leasing process. They were professional, accommodating and clearly value their customer service. I would have no hesitation in recommending Stable Vehicle Contracts to colleagues due to my own personal experience.
Needed a car for a quick delivery and Ray Hughes pulled out all the stops to find the right car. Would highly recommend Ray.
Brilliant service and a pleasure to deal with. Would highly recommend
Ref - lee aldis frm start to finish frm ordering my vehicle Lee was very helpful kept me informed at all times this is why i came back to stable the 2nd time and dealt with Lee. Will be recommending stable to friends for best service.
Brilliant as always! wouldn't go anywhere else, Ray hughes makes the whole process simple quick and easy! such a professional!
Made up with my new car. Ray answered all my questions straightaway and was very helpful Will definitely use again in the future.
As a company we were unsure what to expect but Alex guided us and it was amazingly easy
Returning customer to Stable vehicle leasing, David Trulio is a credit to them and works hard to get you a good deal.
Stable Vehicle Contracts 5 star review on 23rd July 2021
I am very happy with the car. It is the third car in a row that you Jason facilitates the acquisition and I could not have been more satisfied. The choice for the Tiguan Elegance version with the panoramic sunroof was perfect for the children.
Stable Vehicle Contracts 5 star review on 22nd July 2021 Stable Vehicle Contracts 5 star review on 22nd July 2021
Despite the national delays on the vehicle ordered Stable were always on hand to keep me informed with any developments. I would recommend stable to anyone looking to lease a car.
Stable Vehicle Contracts 5 star review on 22nd July 2021
Alex from start to finish has been superb. Nothing has been to much trouble with finding the right deal.
From my initial inquiry through to the handover of the vehicle Stable have handled every stage efficiently and with minimum fuss. Being a first time leaser I had many questions and these were always handled courteously and swiftly by my account handler Lee. I never felt pressured or rushed to decide on my vehicle and was kept up to date on the progress of the order. Very happy with my vehicle and the service received from Stable and would definitely recommend to friends and family.
Stable Vehicle Contracts is rated 4.90 based on 922 reviews