Stable Vehicle Contracts Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Stable Vehicle Contracts

About Stable Vehicle Contracts: The UK's leading supplier of Audi, Volkswagen, Mercedes Benz and Land Rover contract hire and leasing contracts. Stable Vehicle Contracts has been established since 2009 and is fast becoming the industry leader in the supply of car leasing and van leasing in the UK. Part of a large privately owned dealership group with over 17 sites, Stable Vehicle Contracts has the buying power to bring the very best car leasing and van leasing deals to the web.

We work differently to most online brokers, as we specialise in supplying a limited number of brands. This enables us to focus on making sure we are offering the cheapest lease deals available on these brands. We currently specialise in Audi leasing, Volkswagen leasing, Mercedes Benz leasing and Land Rover leasing. However, with well over 50 years experience our team can supply any make and model required. All our car leasing agreements and van leasing agreements are supplied via main UK dealerships. This means every vehicle comes with the full manufacturer's warranty and breakdown assistance. Delivery within the mainland UK is free of charge.

sales@stablevehiclecontracts.co.uk

2 Evans Rd
Speke
Liverpool
L24 9PB

Tell us how Stable Vehicle Contracts made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
"Ordered my first lease car ever and the process was straightforward from start to finish. Any questions I had were answered promptly by Lee, no hard sells pitch at all. The delivery date given at the start of my enquiry was also accurate. Have recommended to my family and friends; I’ll also be using them again in the future. Thanks"
"Always a flawless process...this is the second vehicle I’ve had through Gerard Archer. The people at Stable are helpful and make the difference. I’ve recommended a few of my friends, one of which has had his car, and another is in the process of contacting Gerard."
"Great customer service"
Thanks Andrea 👍
"Brilliant customer service. Very helpfull and prompt!!"
Thanks Charlene. Enjoy your VW Golf and we hope to speak with you again soon.
"Would like to thank Lee, James and Jade for there help ordering my new car. A simple painless process. Will be recommending Stable to all my friends. Thanks again. 👍👍"
Great to hear you were pleased with the service the team provided.

Thanks in advance for recommending Stable Vehicle Contracts. Enjoy the Polo GTI and we look forward to speaking with you again soon.
"Excellent service"
Thanks for rating our service as excellent Simon and leaving a 5 star review.

Thanks for choosing Stable Vehicle Contracts and we look forward to speaking with you again soon.
"Excellent service. A pain free way of purchasing a new car. Would, and will recommend Stable contracts."
Thanks for leaving a 5 star review Damien and for rating our service as excellent.
"Very fast and efficient service did not try to push other products on to me , they explained extras etc but left the choice up to me with out any hard sell"
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Kevin. I'm pleased to hear you were happy with our service.

I hope you enjoy the VW Tiguan and look forward to speaking with you in the future.
"Have used Stable several times now and recommended successfully to friends who, like me, have enjoyed great service"
Thank you for your continued support and for taking the time to leave a 5 star review.
"Excellent customer service from start to finish. Could not thank Jack enough for all his help, this is my second vehicle and wouldn’t go anywhere else! Thanks again Stable"
Thanks for taking the time to leave such an amazing review Leanne.

Jack was pleased to hear how happy you were!

Thanks again for leaving a 5 star review and we look forward to speaking with you again soon. Enjoy the Leon CUPRA!
"Great service Returning satisfied client Always feel the team get the best available deal for me"
Great to hear you have been pleased with our service.

Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to speaking with you again soon.
"Communication was great and was kept updated regularly! They kept in mind the colour of the vehicle I wanted and delivery was prompt as soon as the car was manufactured and shipped to the UK. It’s a very easy process too and the prices are competitive."
Thanks for rating our service as excellent Awais and for leaving a review.

We hope you are enjoying your SEAT Leon and we look forward to speaking with you again soon.
"First Class service from enquiry right through to delivery!"
Thanks rating our service as 'First Class' David! That's great to hear.

Enjoy your Audi A4!
"Really simple process, very helpful and responsive team and lots of choice. Think I got really lucky with the deal I got at the time!"
Yes the Audi A5 you secured was an amazing deal!

Great to hear you were happy with the service the team provided.
"Painless process from initial enquiry to delivery. Likewise with collection of old vehicle. Would certainly recommend. Thank you"
Thanks for taking the time to leave a 5 star review Adam. I'm pleased to hear you were pleased with the service our team provided.

Enjoy the Audi A3 and we look forward to speaking with you again soon.
"Great service from start to finish, many thanks to David Trulio for all his help"
Great to hear you were pleased with the service.

Thanks for leaving a 5 star review!
"This is the second car we have had through Stable Vehicle Contracts. Their service is fantastic, if you are unsure about anything you get an answer straight away. There is No call centre so when you phone them you get straight through and speak to the person you want. Highly recommended by me.."
Thanks for taking the time to leave a 5 star review Charles and for your continued support.

I hope you are enjoying the VW Tiguan and we look forward to speaking with you again soon.
"Delivered what the promised and great communication."
Thanks for leaving a 5 star review Robert.
"Stable provided me a good service again, really appreciate it. Thanks"
Thanks for the review Maroofdeen.
"The team at Stable have been very helpful from start to finish and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them if you are looking for a stress free way to buy a car."
Great to hear you were happy with the service our team provided Kevin.

Enjoy the Mercedes and we look forward to speaking with again soon.
Stable Vehicle Contracts is rated 4.89 based on 339 reviews