Stable Vehicle Contracts Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Over 7 Days
Read Stable Vehicle Contracts Reviews

About Stable Vehicle Contracts:

The UK's leading supplier of Audi, Volkswagen, Mercedes Benz and Land Rover contract hire and leasing contracts. Stable Vehicle Contracts has been established since 2009 and is fast becoming the industry leader in the supply of car leasing and van leasing in the UK. Part of a large privately owned dealership group with over 17 sites, Stable Vehicle Contracts has the buying power to bring the very best car leasing and van leasing deals to the web.

We work differently to most online brokers, as we specialise in supplying a limited number of brands. This enables us to focus on making sure we are offering the cheapest lease deals available on these brands. We currently specialise in Audi leasing, Volkswagen leasing, Mercedes Benz leasing and Land Rover leasing. However, with well over 50 years experience our team can supply any make and model required. All our car leasing agreements and van leasing agreements are supplied via main UK dealerships. This means every vehicle comes with the full manufacturer's warranty and breakdown assistance. Delivery within the mainland UK is free of charge.

sales@stablevehiclecontracts.co.uk

2 Evans Rd
Speke
Liverpool
L24 9PB

Would’ve been 5 but my car arrived dirty🤨
Thank you Stable Vehicle Contracts especially Lee Aldis for having the time and patience discussing all the different cars with me until I chose the right one. Professional service from start to finish will be recommending your business.

Kind Regards
Lee was Very helpful answered all my queries very quickly. Would recommend stable thanks
Very good service from Lee and car came perfect!
A pleasure to deal with. Delivered car to exact specification I wanted on exact day I requested.
Can fully recommend..👍🏼
(JS) - Posted 1 day ago
Brilliant service ⭐️
(AC) - Posted 1 day ago
Despite the pandemic and lockdown, it has been very professional and seamless service. Great job Jason Crabtree and team Stable vehicle contracts
Jack was very professional and answered all my questions very efficiently and guided us through the process with ease (never leased before) looking forward to our future continued business, highly recommend
(JS) - Posted 2 days ago
I have had my new car for a couple of days now, and i could not be happier. David Trulio along with Jade Hartley were brilliant with answering any questions i had (so many of them) the whole process has so easy and i would recommend stable leasing to anyone.

Couldn't recommend these guys enough, also big thanks to Lee for putting in so much time and effort to make sure I had the car I wanted goes above and beyond to help, everyone very helpful aswell can't do enough for you cheers guys ill 10000% be back soon
A very helpful and informative staff. Kept me informed throughout till my car delivered. Recommend highly for professional customer service
(LA) - Posted 2 days ago
A great Company, extremely helpful, very professional. No matter how often I rang with queries, nothing was too much trouble.
Ray was spot on when I leased my Audi! Great service
Great service and very happy with my vehicle, I would highly recommend
An excellent service!
Very good communication and service.
Outstanding service from Lee at stable vehicles. Really helpful with helping me find my new car, will always use Stable Vehicles on any new car leases in future.
(LA) - Posted 2 days ago
Amazing service from start to finish! Spent months searching and found the best deal with stable. Will
Be returning when my lease is up.
(JS) - Posted 2 days ago
Perfect easy service from start to finish. Very happy with my new delivery
My third personal lease vehicle, all from different companies and Stable have been the most efficient and easiest to deal with. All the staff are very professional and Lee in particular was extremely helpful. He answered any questions quickly and kept me up to date with the process. From my first enquiry to delivery, Lee has been a pleasure to deal with.
(LA) - Posted 3 days ago