Stable Vehicle Contracts Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Over 7 Days
Read Stable Vehicle Contracts Reviews

About Stable Vehicle Contracts:

The UK's leading supplier of Audi, Volkswagen, Mercedes Benz and Land Rover contract hire and leasing contracts. Stable Vehicle Contracts has been established since 2009 and is fast becoming the industry leader in the supply of car leasing and van leasing in the UK. Part of a large privately owned dealership group with over 17 sites, Stable Vehicle Contracts has the buying power to bring the very best car leasing and van leasing deals to the web.

We work differently to most online brokers, as we specialise in supplying a limited number of brands. This enables us to focus on making sure we are offering the cheapest lease deals available on these brands. We currently specialise in Audi leasing, Volkswagen leasing, Mercedes Benz leasing and Land Rover leasing. However, with well over 50 years experience our team can supply any make and model required. All our car leasing agreements and van leasing agreements are supplied via main UK dealerships. This means every vehicle comes with the full manufacturer's warranty and breakdown assistance. Delivery within the mainland UK is free of charge.

sales@stablevehiclecontracts.co.uk

2 Evans Rd
Speke
Liverpool
L24 9PB

Everything from start to finish was easy, I would recommend Stable to any of my family and friends.
(JS) - Posted 5 days ago
Was a pleasure dealing with stable vehicle contracts. Peter Davies was very informative and quick with responses. I would recommend them to anyone. The only reason I have not given 5 stars is due to their vehicle tracking system which doesn’t appear to work or be updated quickly to follow any orders. It would still show as “vehicle ordered, awaiting build date” even though the vehicle had already been shipped. In this manner I felt I was chasing for order updates. The staff are faultless though. Purchasing a new car has never been so easy.
(PD) - Posted 1 week ago
Excellent service from lee and the team I would not hesitate to recommend stable to my friends and family.
(LA) - Posted 1 week ago
This was the easiest process i have ever had in leasing a car All the people involved were at the top of there game much appreciated
(LA) - Posted 1 week ago
Highly recommend stable vehicle contracts we just got our new Audi A3s absolutely love them! Alex Clare helped us through the whole process and made it so easy thanks for all your help. Thanks guys will definitely be leasing from you again!
(AC) - Posted 1 week ago
This is the third car I have leased via Stable and each time the process has been excellent. My latest car was a limited edition and I thought unavailable but Peter sourced one at a good price and has been great to deal with throughout the process. Very pleased with the car and service, I would highly recommend Stable Vehicle Contracts
(PD) - Posted 1 week ago
Excellent service, Lee was a pleasure to deal with who has kept me informed throughout and nothing was too much trouble. I would highly recommend Stable Vehicle Contracts and Lee
(LA) - Posted 1 week ago
With my second car recently delivered I cannot daily Stable. Everyone I have dealt with for both cars have been very knowledgable, approachable & attaintive especially Lee. He answers any queries, (there have been many) really quickly & has gone above & beyond to ensure I’m 100% happy! Thanks Lee👍👍
(LA) - Posted 1 week ago
Alex Clare very professional , friendly and helpful and made the whole process a breeze I would full recommend using Stable 👍👍👍👍👍
(AC) - Posted 1 week ago
Excellent service from Jack - communication was fast and always answered my queries. Highly recommended
(JS) - Posted 1 week ago
My sale manager was very kind and attentiousness, he provided everything I needed, Really good company...I am very satisfied
(DT) - Posted 1 week ago
I dealt with Lee Aldis. He'd been recommended by my son. The service was very professional, extremely helpful (and patient!). The car was delivered exactly as promised and I'd certainly use both Lee and Stable in the future - I've already recommended them to my daughter.
(LA) - Posted 1 week ago
Jason Crabtree was very helpful and provided a great service from start to finish! I’m grateful for the advice and support he gave me, I’m also impressed with the speedy service provided. Many thanks
(JC) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Quick delivery and good information from peter, helped me with anything I needed
(PD) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Excellent service and very easy to deal with. From day one, Alex (my account manager) has gone above and beyond to help me acquire the perfect deal for my needs as well as replying to any queries i had throughout the duration of the lease quickly and effectively. I was extremely happy with the lease deal I received from Stable Lease. Handover of the vehicle when receiving and on the day of collection at the end of the lease was easy and didn't take more than 15 minuets. All the staff are very friendly and extremely helpful, so much so that i have decided to take out another 3 year lease.
(AC) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Excellent service from Stable, prompt responses to all communications and very hassle free. Really pleased with the vehicle. Thanks to Dave Trulio who sorted everything out.
(DT) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Excellent service from start to finish. My Q7 is just what we need and was delivered at a very competetitive price. Alex Clare was very helpful with the options and always available to answer any questions.
(AC) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Excellent communication and friendly. Really pleased with car as described.
(RH) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Peter from Stable was very helpful and went the extra mile. Tried many competitors to source a car with little luck, whereas Peter sourced exactly the car I wanted very quickly. Thank you.
Great service, advice and help given from Alex. Any questions I had were answered. Alex was fantastic in sorting and arranging a delivery date in a short timescale. Thanks again would definitely recommend and use Stable again.
(AC) - Posted 3 weeks ago