Stable Vehicle Contracts Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Over 7 Days
Read Stable Vehicle Contracts Reviews

About Stable Vehicle Contracts:

The UK's leading supplier of Audi, Volkswagen, Mercedes Benz and Land Rover contract hire and leasing contracts. Stable Vehicle Contracts has been established since 2009 and is fast becoming the industry leader in the supply of car leasing and van leasing in the UK. Part of a large privately owned dealership group with over 17 sites, Stable Vehicle Contracts has the buying power to bring the very best car leasing and van leasing deals to the web.

We work differently to most online brokers, as we specialise in supplying a limited number of brands. This enables us to focus on making sure we are offering the cheapest lease deals available on these brands. We currently specialise in Audi leasing, Volkswagen leasing, Mercedes Benz leasing and Land Rover leasing. However, with well over 50 years experience our team can supply any make and model required. All our car leasing agreements and van leasing agreements are supplied via main UK dealerships. This means every vehicle comes with the full manufacturer's warranty and breakdown assistance. Delivery within the mainland UK is free of charge.

sales@stablevehiclecontracts.co.uk

2 Evans Rd
Speke
Liverpool
L24 9PB

I could not be happier with my vehicle or the service provided. My thanks to Jack Smith and the team for keeping me updated and explaining any questions I had. Would highly recommend Stable.
Stable Vehicle Contracts 5 star review on 19th October 2020
Alex has been fantastic throughout- provided me with numerous quotes for different lease vehicles, taking into account my needs and budget and he calmly dealt with my numerous frantic questions! Car arrived on time and in perfect condition. Really appreciate the speed within which he replied to my messages and he was so much clearer than other companies I obtained quotes from. Really pleased!
Very very happy with the service provided car arrived in time happy customer
From start to finish Alex has dealt with me on truly professional level, can’t say how pleased I am with my new car
Very helpful customer friendly and an excellent service from start to finish, I think this my fifth car with them.
Alex at Stable vehicle contracts was really helpful sorting out my new car for me. It was a really easy process. Emails with my queries were always answered promptly. I phoned the office a couple of times and the staff I spoke to were friendly and helpful too. Loving my new car. Thanks very much.
Fantastic service from start to finish from the whole team! Car is even better than I imagined and at a great price! Thanks Stable
Great service, and very helpful, the car is unbelievable thank you
(JS) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Very easy experience. Alex was very helpful and answered all my questions even the stupid ones 😉
Stable where fantastic from my first search of a vehicle and providing the most competitive quotes ! Great service from ordering the vehicle to delivery and where always happy to help !
Stable Vehicle Contracts 5 star review on 30th September 2020 Stable Vehicle Contracts 5 star review on 30th September 2020 Stable Vehicle Contracts 5 star review on 30th September 2020
(JS) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Very helpful and quick to respond. Great to deal with and hassle free!!
(JS) - Posted 2 weeks ago
Second time we've used them and have recommended them to friends. Peter Davies is always helpful.
Very good service, helpful our second car from them and would highly recommend
First class service from beginning to end - Lee Aldis was fantastic assisting with a great deal and we were very much looked after.
The car is amazing, absolutely delighted with it!!

We will definitely use Stable again!
(LA) - Posted 3 weeks ago
From my first contact to the day they delivered my car
7 days
Alex Clare looked after me from day one
Exceptionall knowledge and the prices could not be beaten
I managed to obtain a Audi Q7 higher spec right colour
I’m a happy bunny
Amazing service and really helpful knowledgeable advisor, Jason, who processed our order and guided us right through to delivery. Second vehicle we've had with Stable and would definitely recommend. Car has just been delivered and WOW !!
Alex and jade was a great help from start to finish

10/10 service

Will be recommending to friends and family
The dealings I had were all dealt with in a very professional manner with a prompt response.
(RH) - Posted 4 weeks ago
The Stable team were amazing in helping me source a car, especially Jack Smith who was in constant contact with me throughout the whole process. I honestly couldn't recommend them enough.
(JS) - Posted 1 month ago
Excellent service from Lee Aldis and Stable, made up with the car too. Many thanks.
Stable Vehicle Contracts 5 star review on 18th September 2020