Stable Vehicle Contracts Reviews

Over 7 Days
5 out of 5
Read Stable Vehicle Contracts Reviews

About Stable Vehicle Contracts:

The UK's leading supplier of Audi, Volkswagen, Mercedes Benz and Land Rover contract hire and leasing contracts. Stable Vehicle Contracts has been established since 2009 and is fast becoming the industry leader in the supply of car leasing and van leasing in the UK. Part of a large privately owned dealership group with over 17 sites, Stable Vehicle Contracts has the buying power to bring the very best car leasing and van leasing deals to the web.

We work differently to most online brokers, as we specialise in supplying a limited number of brands. This enables us to focus on making sure we are offering the cheapest lease deals available on these brands. We currently specialise in Audi leasing, Volkswagen leasing, Mercedes Benz leasing and Land Rover leasing. However, with well over 50 years experience our team can supply any make and model required. All our car leasing agreements and van leasing agreements are supplied via main UK dealerships. This means every vehicle comes with the full manufacturer's warranty and breakdown assistance. Delivery within the mainland UK is free of charge.

sales@stablevehiclecontracts.co.uk

2 Evans Rd
Speke
Liverpool
L24 9PB

Really friendly and helpful service from David. Car arrived even sooner than anticipated, and follow-up assistance was great with all queries answered.
Great service again from Alex at Stable, took delivery of my Golf R last week and its awesome!! Very pleased, recommended 👏
Stable Vehicle Contracts 5 star review on 17th May 2022
Very helpful in finding me a vehicle for the date I needed it. Definitely recommend using their services.
I have just taken delivery of my second car ordered through Stable Vehicle Contracts, and while both times circumstances beyond their control caused lengthy delays (WTLP, microchip shortage), Alex Clare made the whole process a pleasant experience. He answered all my questions swiftly and competently, and I feel that on both occasions I got a lot of value for my money. My new car was even taken hundreds of miles to Scotland in a closed lorry, so it arrived spotless and with only 11 miles on the clock. I would highly recommend Stable Vehicle Contracts and Alex Clare!
Peter was very good from the start, to all the way through to when my car arrived. All the paperwork was sent off straight away which made the whole process move very swiftly. Peter kept me updated or when the car would arrive. A very professional service from Stable Vehicle Contracts.
Absolutely fantastic services from start to finish. Alex was amazing, everytime I called for a update on my car order he let me know what was happening. All the staff at stable are very professional. What a pleasure it has been. Thank you so much.
This is the third time I’ve used Stable Contracts, and the customer service is still top stars ⭐️ special thanks to David Trulio ☺️
From my first call with Alex i couldn't have asked for any more than i got. Very polite an easy to speak to. Nothing was complicated, great service. Soon as i said what kind of car i wanted i was pointed in the right direction and we are very happy with the car. Thank you.
Jack was very helpful and chased things up for me when needed couldn’t fault him.
Really good service… finding me a vehicle quickly in the current climate! Managed to source it just in time!
I've used Stable Vehicle Contracts for around 11 years now and have ordered many cars both through my business and personally. I have never once had anything other than amazing customer service from Jason Crabtree & Lyndsey Buckley. My most recent order was delayed multiple times and Jason was only ever too pleased to accept my almost daily phone calls towards the end of the process as I was just getting so impatient. Certainly through no fault of Stable Vehicle Contracts. Whenever I need a new vehicle I don't bother looking anywhere else and just go straight to Jason. I would wholeheartedly recommend using this company.
Stable Vehicle Contracts 5 star review on 22nd April 2022
My second car from SVC, top class service as usual, highly recommend, thank you.
Stable Vehicle Contracts 5 star review on 22nd April 2022 Stable Vehicle Contracts 5 star review on 22nd April 2022 Stable Vehicle Contracts 5 star review on 22nd April 2022
I was referred by a friend to Alex, he offered me the best deal that I could find at the time. Although there was a waiting list for the car I ordered he kept me updated at least every couple of weeks. I have worked in the motor trade for 20 years and had some terrible experiences buying cars from dealerships. I won't be going anywhere else now other than Alex @ Stable. I'll be back when my wife's car is due next year. Thanks again - Keep up the good work. Chris
Outstanding service. Jack Smith was incredibly helpful, making the whole process stress free and simple. Jack sourced the particular car i wanted within such a short time period and was always at the end of the phone or email to answer any of my queries. Won’t hesitate to use stables again, thank you so much!
Great car from Stable Vehicles! And top quality service from Ray Hughes! Thanks again!
Good all round service.
Jason was really helpful throughout, giving regular updates. Would highly recommend.
Very good
Very good to deal with in trying times.Ray Hughes was excellent.
Very helpful and efficient