Stable Vehicle Contracts Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Over 7 Days
Read Stable Vehicle Contracts Reviews

About Stable Vehicle Contracts:

The UK's leading supplier of Audi, Volkswagen, Mercedes Benz and Land Rover contract hire and leasing contracts. Stable Vehicle Contracts has been established since 2009 and is fast becoming the industry leader in the supply of car leasing and van leasing in the UK. Part of a large privately owned dealership group with over 17 sites, Stable Vehicle Contracts has the buying power to bring the very best car leasing and van leasing deals to the web.

We work differently to most online brokers, as we specialise in supplying a limited number of brands. This enables us to focus on making sure we are offering the cheapest lease deals available on these brands. We currently specialise in Audi leasing, Volkswagen leasing, Mercedes Benz leasing and Land Rover leasing. However, with well over 50 years experience our team can supply any make and model required. All our car leasing agreements and van leasing agreements are supplied via main UK dealerships. This means every vehicle comes with the full manufacturer's warranty and breakdown assistance. Delivery within the mainland UK is free of charge.

sales@stablevehiclecontracts.co.uk

2 Evans Rd
Speke
Liverpool
L24 9PB

Dave at stable is the best there is at advising on car choice , getting the right deals and managing the process. Wouldn’t recommend anyone else
Fantastic service and good price. All of the team dealing with my hire contract were first class, even more impressive given they were also having to deal with lockdown etc. I'd like to give a special mention to Jack Smith who talked me through the whole process and was on hand to help. I'll be looking at Stable again when it comes time to find a new lease car.
(JS) - Posted 4 days ago
Always dealt with Ray Hughes who is very professional and helpful as all the other staff are there. Very happy with the service and our new car
(RH) - Posted 6 days ago
Very good service from all the staff at stable, especially Jack who has helped me with 2 cars over the years! Can't fault anything. Always quick to reply. Highly recommended.
Great service from Jack
(JS) - Posted 1 week ago
Excellent service from Jack at all times, highly recommend the business and Jack in particular 👍
(JS) - Posted 1 week ago
Jack has supplied me my 3rd vehicle now. He jump through hoops to find the perfect vehicle for my wife at the right price.
(JS) - Posted 1 week ago
No fuss, straight forward purchase and I love the car! Thank you!
(JS) - Posted 1 week ago
I dealt with Alex and had no trouble at all in getting my new car. Thanks for making it happen so close to lockdown. I'll definitely recommend Stable and will use again! Thanks
(AC) - Posted 1 week ago
Comms were good pre order, however I was advised that the car (Audi) could be serviced at any VAG group dealership. Looking further at the contract this may not be the case. Car was delivered in a lorry so a pleasant surprise as I had expected a driven delivery. Price was reasonable but maybe the broker fee (as they are part of an Audi dealership I found) a little on the high side. But a good experience overall. Car landed (20 March)just before Covid lockdown. Interestingly Audi dealer which is part of the same company could come nowhere near on the same deal.
(PW) - Posted 1 week ago
Great customer service from Jack Smith.
(JS) - Posted 1 week ago
This is the 3rd car I have purchased through stable and it’s always a pleasure to deal with them. Ray has been fantastic with all the cars that I have leased and is always there if you have any questions or any problems fantastic service all round would definitely recommend them to anyone *****
(RH) - Posted 1 week ago
More than helpful, Jack was great throughout the whole process especially considering the current situation with covid. Couldn’t have asked for better service. Will 100% recommend to others in the future.
(JS) - Posted 1 week ago
Thanks to Jack & Lynsey they were very helpful and answered any questions I had straight away. Great service, and quick delivery. Love my car. Thanks again!!
(JS) - Posted 1 week ago
Jack had been great from start to finish in helping with choosing my new car. No question was too much for him to answer. Even in this difficult time Jack was very helpful and the car was better than I expected it to be. Thank you so much!
(JS) - Posted 1 week ago
This was my first time leasing a vehicle, cant speak highly enough of Stable. Lee helped me through the process amazing customer service and communication throughout. Will definitely be using again.
(LA) - Posted 3 months ago
Everything from start to finish was easy, I would recommend Stable to any of my family and friends.
(JS) - Posted 3 months ago
Was a pleasure dealing with stable vehicle contracts. Peter Davies was very informative and quick with responses. I would recommend them to anyone.
The only reason I have not given 5 stars is due to their vehicle tracking system which doesn’t appear to work or be updated quickly to follow any orders. It would still show as “vehicle ordered, awaiting build date” even though the vehicle had already been shipped. In this manner I felt I was chasing for order updates.
The staff are faultless though. Purchasing a new car has never been so easy.
(PD) - Posted 3 months ago
Excellent service from lee and the team I would not hesitate to recommend stable to my friends and family.
(LA) - Posted 3 months ago
This was the easiest process i have ever had in leasing a car All the people involved were at the top of there game much appreciated
Stable Vehicle Contracts is rated 4.87 based on 578 reviews